ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I will do that then. Oh I thought the exercise cals on MFP were over what they'd normally be? I thought I read that somewhere before. Yes they do set the daily limits too low for peoples metabolisms. I have mine set to the max I can eat without gaining weight and then I try to aim between 1400-1600 and I still lose weight eating that (as long as I'm not going crazy eating junk like I have been this week sigh!!).

Awh don't be silly, you are NOT a wide load!!! I am very nervous on my bike because I got knocked down when I was around 8 years old (not sure if I mentioned that before). So I'm very wobbly & gripping the handlebars like my life depends on it haha!

But IF you are interested in getting a bike, you can get one through work using that bike scheme thingy... then you get a ton of money off it hehe - that's how I got mine (even though I obviously don't bike to work...)
Ha ha ha.. Ah I kinda am.. lol..
No far as I know it gives you less.. I can't be 100% tho as I only enter mine to keep record of the fact that I done something.. I don't eat exercise cals at all so they don't mean diddly to me..
We used to cycle allot when I was a kid.. Might take my niece's bike (its an adult ladies mountain bike) to the Pheonix Park the weekend.. Hide in the tree's... and bring my iPod with internet egg and track it so I know how far I've done and at what speed.. Mind you, it won't be close to 20KM.. More like 2KM lol

Wow 24k!!! Well done u :D what a star!! X

Dubchick81 said:
Ha ha ha.. Ah I kinda am.. lol..
No far as I know it gives you less.. I can't be 100% tho as I only enter mine to keep record of the fact that I done something.. I don't eat exercise cals at all so they don't mean diddly to me..
We used to cycle allot when I was a kid.. Might take my niece's bike (its an adult ladies mountain bike) to the Pheonix Park the weekend.. Hide in the tree's... and bring my iPod with internet egg and track it so I know how far I've done and at what speed.. Mind you, it won't be close to 20KM.. More like 2KM lol

Hmmm must look up a few sites and see what they say. I do eat about half my exercise cals during the week so that'd be interesting to see what the other calculators say.

Ah, you'd be surprised how far you could go on the bike hon. You can rest a little on it when there's downhill ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Holliexx said:
Thank youuu! X

No problem hon. xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Wow 24k!!! Well done u :D what a star!! X

Thanks hon... I'll get it up to 30km before christmas I hope :) x

How's everyone today? I've had 2 belvita & a banana for brekkie. Good start to the day - hopefully it stays that way ;) x

Morning hunnie.. All good here ta..
I've had a red grapefruit.. And 2 slices of wholemeal barrell bread toasted for brekkie :) YUM YUM

I couldn't bloody well find a grapefruit in tesco the other day lol. Where do you get yours again??
What's for lunch today? Hmm... x

I couldn't bloody well find a grapefruit in tesco the other day lol. Where do you get yours again??
What's for lunch today? Hmm... x
I get them in Aldi.. :D
I have same bread but with cheese on for lunch.. Very unprepared this week so not many niceties at all :(
With having the Christening Sunday and not well yesterday havn't had a chance to do any lunch shopping..

Dubchick81 said:
I get them in Aldi.. :D
I have same bread but with cheese on for lunch.. Very unprepared this week so not many niceties at all :(
With having the Christening Sunday and not well yesterday havn't had a chance to do any lunch shopping..

Ah I know the feeling hon. I'm grabbing a wrap from the deli because I'm so unprepared!! Gonna get plain chicken and put a bit of cheese on it. All good! X

Sux doesn't it.. Can really thro you off.. I grabed cheese from home coz when i'm tempted to the shop I end up buying sh1te!
Altho I just had crisps and a Wispa from the Our Ladys Basket so probably wouldn't have done any worse in the shop.. Oops..

Sux doesn't it.. Can really thro you off.. I grabed cheese from home coz when i'm tempted to the shop I end up buying sh1te!
Altho I just had crisps and a Wispa from the Our Ladys Basket so probably wouldn't have done any worse in the shop.. Oops..

I had a wrap and a pack of tayto snax. Not wonderful but better than what I was eating at the weekend so...

I'd bloody well love a wispa now!! x

Sarah... What app do you use on yer phone for calculating/tracking??
When I accepted the ios update it completely cleared my iPod and now I can't find the app I used to use :(

Oh I use WWDiary but I don't know if that's on the iPod/iPhone... all my stuff is Android!

I had a wrap and a pack of tayto snax. Not wonderful but better than what I was eating at the weekend so...

I'd bloody well love a wispa now!! x

Oh I use WWDiary but I don't know if that's on the iPod/iPhone... all my stuff is Android!

Is that the "official" name yea? Will have a goo..

It was yum.. Left it in the fridge while I ate my lunch so was nice n cold :)

I'm dying for a wispa now hahaha! All I have is a bottle of water thank god. The vending machine is calling me but I will persevere... for now.. :p

Todays diary 09/10/12

Milk for tea - 1pp

Brekkie:
2 X Belvita - 3pp
Banana

Lunch:
Chicken & cheese toasted wrap - 11pp
Tayto snax - 2pp

Dinner:
Shepherds pie - 8pp
Peas - 2pp
Broccoli

+ 2litres water :)

27pp. Happy enough with that... Been in a weird mood and wasnt hungry (didn't even finish my dinner). Must be the first day in a year that I've had NO snacks. Not like me at all.

azwethinkweiz said:
Todays diary 09/10/12

Milk for tea - 1pp

Brekkie:
2 X Belvita - 3pp
Banana

Lunch:
Chicken & cheese toasted wrap - 11pp
Tayto snax - 2pp

Dinner:
Shepherds pie - 8pp
Peas - 2pp
Broccoli

+ 2litres water :)

27pp. Happy enough with that... Been in a weird mood and wasnt hungry (didn't even finish my dinner). Must be the first day in a year that I've had NO snacks. Not like me at all.

Excellent day sarah.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back