ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

MrsLmc said:
Waow lucky you heading to Florence. I'd love to see it too. Maybe when the kids get older.

Hope that tonight is a good night. I find that the nights you don't want to go out, usually turn out to be the best ones.

It's just a couple days but I'm looking forward to it. The flights were only 60 euro - be mad not to ;)

Ah it was an alright night. Had my "happy mask" on all night. It was a bit proper/posh. My brother in laws family are very nice though. His sister just had a baby 6 weeks ago and everyone was doting over him. He's already wearing 3 months clothes - a wee bruiser!! Making me broody lol....

starkissedx said:
Super jealous of Florence! When I get married in the future id love to go to sorrento and do it there. Hope your party is going well :) x

You'd get married abroad would you? I can't even imagine _getting_ married anymore never mind where haha!
Thanks hon - did you do anything nice yourself last night? X

Mrsm79 said:
Hey sweetie, hope you've had a good night:)

Ta lovie - you know what I'm like in social situations haha. I made it through alright though :p
Unfortunately ate a bit much yesterday. Feeling very heavy today so hopefully I won't crave naughty stuff so much ;)
What did you get up to last night? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Aw the little baby sounds cute. My friend and had a baby recently def makes me broody also ha. If it wasn't for my OH I'd be wanting a baby ASAP ha! Last night I was working till 10 :/ and it was a long shift so I just came home and chilled off today and tomorrow so need to do something productive to actually say I've done something. I'm doing like 37 hour weeks at the moment so soooo busy and on my days off I just crash ha so when someone says like what you been up to i have nothing to say! Sound so boring!

Yeah as my ohs family live in England still I think it wouldn't be fair of they all had to travel here, plus his older relatives wouldn't be able to fly over. So I don't mind having a small wedding abroad for just our parents and close family...whoever would want to come. Although it is pricey for them also! It will be a few years off most probably but it's something I'd love, nice weather and lovely wedding pics! Then come back and have a bigger reception for this who couldn't come

Much planned for today? Xx

Glad to hear that your night was ok. We just met up with friends to see a firework display then went to the pub after for some food.

I do know what your like in those social situations, I'm the same I hate them. Ralph's just joined a business support group and I received an email in the week to confirm the date for the Christmas meal, I really don't want to go its my idea of torture ill only know 2 people there and am already worried about what to wear, how to have my hair etc!!!!

I think it may even be the reason to get cracking with WW again.

Aw the little baby sounds cute. My friend and had a baby recently def makes me broody also ha. If it wasn't for my OH I'd be wanting a baby ASAP ha! Last night I was working till 10 :/ and it was a long shift so I just came home and chilled off today and tomorrow so need to do something productive to actually say I've done something. I'm doing like 37 hour weeks at the moment so soooo busy and on my days off I just crash ha so when someone says like what you been up to i have nothing to say! Sound so boring!

Yeah as my ohs family live in England still I think it wouldn't be fair of they all had to travel here, plus his older relatives wouldn't be able to fly over. So I don't mind having a small wedding abroad for just our parents and close family...whoever would want to come. Although it is pricey for them also! It will be a few years off most probably but it's something I'd love, nice weather and lovely wedding pics! Then come back and have a bigger reception for this who couldn't come

Much planned for today? Xx
The smell of that baby was unreal. Was making my womb scream LOL!! I didn't really think I was that interested in babies at the moment until I saw this one and my heart was wrenching at his little fingers and toes and the little smiles he was giving us. I'll be waiting a long time for babies though considering I don't even have a fella at the mo hahaha!
I do 37.5 hour weeks every week. Plus overtime. So I know what you mean about sounding boring - I never have any craic for anyone!

The wedding abroad was nice but it was a little nerve wracking because they weren't entirely sure how everything would go. It was very pricey for everyone to go too! Still, if it's what you want then I'd say go for it. I'm a home bird myself so I'd probably have my wedding in Ireland.

Yesterday I just lazed around the house mostly. Went and bought the pets some treats and new toys but other than that I did absolutely nothing except eat, eat, eat :p x

Glad to hear that your night was ok. We just met up with friends to see a firework display then went to the pub after for some food.

I do know what your like in those social situations, I'm the same I hate them. Ralph's just joined a business support group and I received an email in the week to confirm the date for the Christmas meal, I really don't want to go its my idea of torture ill only know 2 people there and am already worried about what to wear, how to have my hair etc!!!!

I think it may even be the reason to get cracking with WW again.

Fireworks and pub food sounds better than my evening hehe :)

Yes exactly - I think you get the same kind of anxiety about those situations that I do. I read way too much into everything everyone says to me at these parties too.

You starting fresh with WW today yeah? Good luck for WI :) x

I had an okay day yesterday food wise. Compared to the weekend anyway! Still expect about 2lb on this week unfortunately. I'm ready for it though so I won't be too unhappy about it. I'm gonna try to stick to good brekkie, lunch, dinner and a couple small snacks a day plus drink plenty of water.
It's my Mum's birthday today so we're having lasagne for dinner but I'll have a very small bit and its homemade so a lower fat version of a lasagne lol. Friday night we're bringing my Mum out for dinner for her bday so that'll be another meal out. But I'm going to be good on Saturday and Sunday - some damage control. Really want these last few pounds off for Christmas!

Its so hard this time of year. There is always alot on! I'm finding it difficult too. I've 2 sisters birthday and my mums birthday this month and next. Then my mum wants the family to go out for a meal too. I've a dinner dance as well. Too much on!!!! Determined to get back to goal before Christmas though. We can do it!!

Its so hard this time of year. There is always alot on! I'm finding it difficult too. I've 2 sisters birthday and my mums birthday this month and next. Then my mum wants the family to go out for a meal too. I've a dinner dance as well. Too much on!!!! Determined to get back to goal before Christmas though. We can do it!!

That's exactly it! I have a gig I'm going to next week as well. Then it's my brothers birthday at the end of this month. Next month I have 2 birthdays - my Chrismas party - a trip to florence AND Christmas. It'll be a miracle if I lose anything at all hahaha!!

I'm the very same girls.. this weekend is my Dad's birthday.. Then 2 weeks after that is my birthday.. A week after that is my work Christmas party.. A week after that is my Mam's birthday and the following day her anniversary (my friend and I are going for a Birthday dinner to celebrate my wonderful Mammy :D) and then Christmas.. In between all that will be the receiving of my keys to my house so obviously lotz of business ending up with take away / convenience dinners....

Wow you lot have a busy social calendar I sound like a right Mrs no life. I have my birthday in December and that's it:( oh and a business support group meal that ill be too scared to eat at so ill have to drink instead :)

Wow you lot have a busy social calendar I sound like a right Mrs no life. I have my birthday in December and that's it:( oh and a business support group meal that ill be too scared to eat at so ill have to drink instead :)
I'd much prefer your schedule ha x

Oh yeah - I guess maintaining would be ok? I will try to lose but if I STS I think I'd be happy enough too :) Good plan methinks!

Tracy I'd rather not be so busy lol - I'll be broke at Christmas!! :(

Oh yeah - I guess maintaining would be ok? I will try to lose but if I STS I think I'd be happy enough too :) Good plan methinks!

Tracy I'd rather not be so busy lol - I'll be broke at Christmas!! :(

Ha I'm broke now, never mind Christmas lol.

And me, I'm taking my tesco vouchers out next week coz there worth double on toys so I'm gonna get the kids presses next week, I normally save them up for days out but needs must. My sons scooter was pinched last week and he was devastated, we bought it for his birthday 2 years ago and it's his favourite thing in the world it was £70.00 so I've told him he can have a new one for Christmas. Me and my big mouth.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

MrsLmc said:
Who would nick a childs scooter, fecking idiots!! I think we are going toy shopping this weekend, if we can get a babysitter.

He left it down the park and only realised 2 days later, he's a complete air head I've asked around coz we live in a cul de sac and heard that someones got it but no ones really talking. They'll know who's it was unless it was outsiders who took it but. I know if we get him another one he'll guard it with his life coz he's so heartbroken.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back