ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Sorry I meant the other way lol. Down a notch! Oopsie ;)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Had a mad weekend of eating (see my diary on MFP if you're on there). NEED to try to rope it in. Went out for a meal Friday night with my family for my Mums birthday. Then on Saturday we went to the Taste of Louth which was on in Dundalk... and of course we had to _taste_ things haha. THEN we were so knackered that we had a curry from the takeaway between us.
Yesterday I thought I would have a good day and I didn't either. Then today I was determined and I've already eaten 2 chocolatey things and crisps with my lunch :( Gone off the bloody rails. Gonna rope it in for the rest of this week... I hope.

Thanks Laura - you're full of wisdom hehe :) x

Hahaha you're like a much more attractive and tall Yoda lol! Wise you are :)

I'm wrecked today. Seen paranormal activity 4 yesterday and then I couldn't sleep lol - I'm not usually a scaredy cat like that and I had actually laughed at a lot of the movie?! So not sure why I was having similar nightmares about it!! Stupid movies :p

I'm fine with horror films but one film that left me proper disturbed was human caterpillar omg!!!!! I didn't even watch it all, just bits coz Ralph kept turning telly over. Don't watch it its awful!

Mrsm79 said:
I'm fine with horror films but one film that left me proper disturbed was human caterpillar omg!!!!! I didn't even watch it all, just bits coz Ralph kept turning telly over. Don't watch it its awful!

That film disturbed me to

I.was grand while watching it... Laughing at parts and everything. It was later when I was awake alone in the middle of the night that my mind started working against me lol. Freaky horrors don't usually scare me but gore/gross stuff does so the human caterpillar would be a definite NO-NO lol!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Not looking forward to WI this Friday at all. Had a bad weekend of eating and then when I went up to my sisters to go to Bon Iver, she had made dinner and it was beef red thai curry (which isn't exactly low cal). I drove to the gig and just drank water. Had a nibble of some popcorn and a few maltesers too. Then yesterday we went for lunch at the bagel factory and we had an M&S dine in for 2 meal (parmesan chicken and rosemary potatoes). We didn't eat the cheesecake dessert but we split a blueberry muffin! Just been terrible overall this week. Need to get my head back into it. Determined today to not go overboard. Sneaky WI showing a gain so I'll try to do a little damage limitation and drink plenty of water and hopefully the gain will be a little smaller come Friday.

Off to the psychiatrist in half an hour - hate this.

You lost last time you had a bad week! So stay positive I'm not looking forward to wi tomo as I've been really good and it will just frustrate me if I haven't lost

Dubchick81 said:
Sarah when you said on my thread you'd been bold all week I thought you meant eating crap all around you.. You've not been bad at all.. PS the Parmesan chicken sounds fabulicious

Ah I've had a lot of chocolate and things like that. Definitely going to gain but I'm ready to deal with it hehe.
The chicken was yummy... having steak pie for dinner today mmm. X

Baby-belle said:
You lost last time you had a bad week! So stay positive I'm not looking forward to wi tomo as I've been really good and it will just frustrate me if I haven't lost

Oh I know I have but I think they were flukes. I'll definitely gain this time methinks lol.
I know... it's really frustrating when you're good all week and don't lose! Will keep my fingers crossed for you ;)

azwethinkweiz said:
Ah I've had a lot of chocolate and things like that. Definitely going to gain but I'm ready to deal with it hehe.
The chicken was yummy... having steak pie for dinner today mmm. X

Oh I know I have but I think they were flukes. I'll definitely gain this time methinks lol.
I know... it's really frustrating when you're good all week and don't lose! Will keep my fingers crossed for you ;)

Thanks hun good luck to stay positive and if you gain at least you know why?

Yeah I got an email about it. Just deleted some messages now. Thanks hon you're awesome :) x

Back