ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Having such a bad day guys.
I live with the parents and our house was burgled this morning and I'm sitting here in work... Just wanna leave but at the same time don't want to go home to the ransacked house, ya know? Anyone had an experience like this?

OT: I did eat before I heard this news so here's today anyway...

Today so far
Brekkie:
4 belvita - 6pp

Lunch:
Ham Sandwich - 5pp

11pp used so far. Can't imagine wanting anything other than chocolate and coffee now after the news :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Jemmalb said:
Aww no that's awful!! I hope ur ok babe!!! Xx

Ah yeah I'll be grand thanks chick, don't think they got away with too much. My little brother was in the house at the time so more worried about him at the moment.
Apparently a neighbour chased them down the road in his jeep and knocked one of them down... Jaysus! X

I know, that's what I said too!! Sounds like a movie scene lol. Yeah he's fine, a bit shocked... My dad (who's unable to work cuz he's sick) arrived home within 10 minutes and went chasing after them lol. Me feckin 54 year old sick dad chasing 3 fellas down the road!? Mad in the head lol! X

Ah Sarah, just read about the burglary, I am so sorry. Gosh don't worry about counting points for the rest of the day just make sure your family are alright. Did your Dad call the Gardai? I do hope everyone is alright, especially you. Mind yourself, Ellen

Thanks Ellen, appreciate that! :)
Yeah we called the gardaí, they were great, arrived within a couple mins! I'll try and be as sensible as possible even though I feel like eating a vat of choc lol! XxX

aww sorry 2 hear that luv iv been burgled twice one of the horibkes things x

Are you ok Az? We miss you around here!

I'm grand, thanks ellen. :) My dad was in the daily star yesterday because of the burglary lol :p
Yesterdays diary:
Milk - 1pp

Brekkie:
4 belvita - 6pp

Lunch:
Bagel with jam - 6pp

Snacks:
Curly wurly - 3pp
4 carrs melts - 2pp
Banana - 0pp

Total: 18pp
That's actually all I ate yesterday which was bad so I'll defo eat more today.

i carnt stop eatin realy doin my head in lol am lovin wotsits atm and havnt been good as my food diary points out 2 me due on the 12th so mabe thats why or just a excuse loool hows everyone doing x

Heeeey, just checkin in to follow your diary :cool:

well done claire i wish i was doin that good iv had loads of sts plus gains been goin 3months realy have 2 take itr serious i guess x

Boo :) here to follow yr diary x

well done claire i wish i was doin that good iv had loads of sts plus gains been goin 3months realy have 2 take itr serious i guess x

Thanks Georgina ..... At first i was strugglin but then i started to eat every single point i had and the weight came off easier .... how are you gettin on? xxxx

Hi Az sorry to hear about the burglery hope everyone is ok .... enjoy your wotsits and have a good weekend hun x

Hi claire, carly, welcome welcome! Maybe you can help me with my next problem lol. I've NO idea how many points I ate yesterday, its so difficult to point things when you're away from home.
So... This is what I ate... Maybe some of ye well be able to help my figure out the points lol

Brekkie:
Bran flakes & skimmed milk - 6/7pp??
2 sausages - 10pp?? (they were the fat yummy sossies lol but I've no clue what pp they are?)
1 sliced toast w. Butter - 2pp + ? (how much for some butter?)
2 sugars (in coffees) - 2pp (I think?)

Didn't get any lunch because I war having spa treatments (laaa deee daaa) but I did get a small (very very small) glass of apple juice and lemon sorbet while at the spa?? Anyone any idea what pp I should put for those?
-5pp??

Dinner:
V.bold dinner lol...
I had 5 chicken selects from mcDs with a BBQ sauce, NO fries though and a diet coke (I ask for nuggets and this is what my boyfriend got me... Sigh). -17pp

Then I ruined it all by having a drifter McFlurry afterwards too! - 11pp

Then later on I had a glass of appletiser and a couple of sweeties from a pick n mix (like 4 or 5 sweets, a point each maybe yeah?)
-?? + 5pp??

Arrrgh, have I used all my weeklies in one day lol?! I've put down 70pp for the day but dunno if I'm under or overestimating... (I shall be GOOD today!!)

Last edited:
Brekkie:
Bran flakes & skimmed milk - 6/7pp??
IF 30G = 3P FOR BRAN FLAKES - 2P FOR SKIMMED MILK
2 sausages - 10pp?? (they were the fat yummy sossies lol but I've no clue what pp they are?) UNSURE OF THIS
1 sliced toast w. Butter - 2pp + ? (how much for some butter?) ID BE SAFE WITH 3P FOR BREAD - 1P FOR BUTTER
2 sugars (in coffees) - 2pp (I think?)

Didn't get any lunch because I war having spa treatments (laaa deee daaa) but I did get a small (very very small) glass of apple juice and lemon sorbet while at the spa?? Anyone any idea what pp I should put for those? JUICE ID SAY ABOUT 2P, SORBET ABOUT 3/4P
-5pp??

Dinner:
V.bold dinner lol...
I had 5 chicken selects from mcDs with a BBQ sauce, NO fries though and a diet coke (I ask for nuggets and this is what my boyfriend got me... Sigh). -17pp

Then I ruined it all by having a drifter McFlurry afterwards too! - 11pp

Then later on I had a glass of appletiser and a couple of sweeties from a pick n mix (like 4 or 5 sweets, a point each maybe yeah?) ID SAY 1P FOR 2 SWEETS .. SO ABOUT 3P FOR THE SWEETS.. ABOUT 2P FOR THE APPLETISER
-?? + 5pp??

Arrrgh, have I used all my weeklies in one day lol?! I've put down 70pp for the day but dunno if I'm under or overestimating... (I shall be GOOD today!!)

I dont this you have done too bad to be honest ....... i hope u enjoyed your day :flirt2:

Sorry my estimations are in capitals on the above post .. which i edited lol

Back