ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I love hotdogs lol! Mm mmmm. X
Yep things have settled down since last week thank god, everythings pretty much back to normal now :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ooooo, hotdogs - how many points? xxxxx

Mine worked out at 8pp but it'll be different depending on size of frankfurter and the bun I suppose. They're pretty decent points wise though! :) x

Todays diary
Brekkie:
Bran flakes & milk - 6pp

Lunch:
Toasted WW bagel with jam - 6pp
2 WW tomato and herb biscuits with xtra light laughin cow - 2pp

Snack:
Peaches - 0pp
WW mini choc roll - 2pp

Dinner:
2 chicken pitta pizzas =
2 WW pittas - 5pp
tomato puree - 1pp
25g chicken - 1pp
1 low low cheese slice - 1pp
8pp total

Evening snacks:
Popcorn - 4pp
Mini cadbury bar - 2pp

=30pp

So that's 29/29 dailies and 1 weekly used :) x

Hi Sars, glad things are getting back to normal. Was wondering about the chicken chow mein - did you make it yourself and if you did, can we have the recipe? Chow mein is my fav Chinese dish (closely followed by duck in plum sauce).

Pitta pizzas sound lush :) x

Yeah clairebear gave me the idea for the pitta pizzas, they're very nice :)

Ellen, yeah I make the chow mein myself but its not half as nice as the proper take out one ;) its a "healthy" version if you like.

1/2 chicken breast, chunks (2pp)
125g fine egg noodles (6pp)
Chopped veg
Garlic (opt.)
Chili (opt.)
Coriander
Soya sauce (1-2 tbsp is 0, 1pp for 3 tbsp)
Frylight or oil (1-2pp) [sesame oil preferably]

Use half a chicken breast (2pp). Cut into slices or chunks. Throw that in hot wok or pan (I use frylight to save on points sometimes but its nicer to use oil obviously).
You can add whatever veg you like? Sometimes I have peas and sweetcorn, sometimes spring onion... Or Peppers. Whatevers your preference.
If you wanna spice it up add a chilli.
Add a little garlic if you fancy that.
Pinch of coriander onto the chicken and veg.
The noodles (sharwoods thin egg noodles) come in individual nests so stick one of those on while you cook the chicken (takes 3 mins).
Keep your veg and chicken on the hot wok and add a tsp of cornflour.
Add a tiny bit of water from the noodles.
Strain the noodles off and add those into the wok.
Give everything a good mix together and then add soya sauce at the end (I like about 1-2 tbsp on mine lol).
Its a very quick and handy dish, a few minutes to prepare and make. If its a little plain for you, just add some spices (cayenne pepper or paprika etc) to the chicken to give it some "life". ;)

So it can range from 8pp upwards depending on what way you make it. Its very filling though so would recommend it if you're feeling particularly hungry!

Cheers for the hotdog points .... Im sooooo buying some for this weekend - oooooo, with lashings of tommy k ...... Mmmmmm!!! and diary sounds yuuummmmmyyy!!!

Check all hot dogs there are! Coz they vary quite a bit... The ones u got are 4pp for 4 :) two rolls n tommy k... Tomorrow and Friday lunch is gonnna be gooooooood z

CarlyLanky140 said:
Check all hot dogs there are! Coz they vary quite a bit... The ones u got are 4pp for 4 :) two rolls n tommy k... Tomorrow and Friday lunch is gonnna be gooooooood z

My hot dog was huuuuge lol. Lovin the hot dogs, mmmm. :) x

Az chow mien sounds fab I will be trying that !!!! thanks for posting your recipe x

:) x

Todays diary
Brekkie:
Bran flakes & milk - 5pp

Lunch:
Pitta pocket =
WW pitta - 3pp
Low low cheddar cheese slice - 1pp
Cajun chicken - 2pp
Rocket - 0pp
Total - 6pp

Snack:
WW choc mini roll - 2pp

Dinner:
Chicken fried rice (homemade) - 10pp

Evening snacks:
I'm thinking a 15g bag of manhattan popcorn for 2pp and a multipack twirl for 5pp :D

Total 30pp so 29/29 dailies and 1 weekly point used ;) x

Mmmmmm, Twirls ... Mmmmm, i have a wispa for later ... im so excited :flirt2:

The twirl was yummy! Mmm. Love wispas, how many points in them!? X

Glad u enjoyed ... i eat the sides off a twirl first then eat the flaky bit .. hehe .... 6 in a wispa ... totally worth it !!!!!!!!

Oh I just had a Frys Turkish Delight and was worth every one of the five points :)

Last edited:
I just love choc!!!!!! :D x

Maaaan I had a bad day, had to work through lunch and didn't get home till 8 o' clock this evening. Tiiiired. So my food was all over the place, way too many goodies today.
I LOVE choc too Carly... as you can plainly see :p x

Milk allow. - 2pp

Brekkie:
Toasted WW bagel w. Flora light - 5pp

Snack:
ww choc mini roll - 2pp

Lunch:
None :(

Snack:
15g manhattan popcorn - 2pp

Dinner:
Homemade cheeseburger - 9pp

Evening goodies:
Prawn cocktail walkers - 4pp
Twirl - 5pp

Then I had a banana split to use up the last of my weekly points before tomorrow lol - 6pp

29/29 dailies used
6 weeklies used which makes 49/49 this week so we'll see what scales show tomorrow eh lol!? ;) X

Back