ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I'd like my kids names linked together but can't think how?????
My sister in law has that... She got them to design in the form of a charm bracelet type thing around her ankle...

My one on my back took about an hour I wreckon and wasn't sore at all.. The one on my foot took about 30 seconds and killed like hell!!! So it really depends on where you get it and how much skin there is over the bone...

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1362738067.666245.jpgHeres the one on my foot....

The one on your foot is lovely :)

what does it mean? its well nice I want one in chinese but scared unless its not actually what it says

It means "Ma" for her Mum hon :)

How's everyone doing now... I'm going ok the last couple days so hopefully I can stick to it over this weekend too.

Will do Vicky :) X

My new car :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130311_130230.png
    ForumRunner_20130311_130230.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 47
Love the car Sarah. I also love your new Facebook profile pic. You look so lovely and happy in it.xxx

Oooh very nice... Diesel yes?

Yep I need a diesel with all the travel for work hehe :)

Also... LOVE the pix you added to FB.. You are the image of your sister!!

Thanks hon, they're from December :) Weird cuz everyone used to say how me and my sis looked nothing alike and now they say we do!!

Love the car Sarah. I also love your new Facebook profile pic. You look so lovely and happy in it.xxx

Thank you :) I think it's the smiliest picture I have haha... I was having a good laugh that day with my sister so it's fond memories xx

WI this morning after first week fully on track. 4.5lb off. So I got all the bloat off basically... down to business now to get the real weight off :)

WI this morning after first week fully on track. 4.5lb off. So I got all the bloat off basically... down to business now to get the real weight off :)

Well done hunnie... SUPER loss.. And don't you be taking away from your hard work!! The first week is the hardest and to get thru you you deserved that :) xx

I think it is mostly bloat though cuz I was eating a lot of junk/takeaway etc and now I'm not and can feel my tummy is not as big. It'll be back to normal losses again now hehe - still happy to be back in the 10s. 9.5lb till I'm back where I was at Christmas :)

I think it is mostly bloat though cuz I was eating a lot of junk/takeaway etc and now I'm not and can feel my tummy is not as big. It'll be back to normal losses again now hehe - still happy to be back in the 10s. 9.5lb till I'm back where I was at Christmas :)
OK Yea that's true... But the hardest is stopping having those things.. So its well deserved...

OK Yea that's true... But the hardest is stopping having those things.. So its well deserved...

Oh yeah I'm still delighted all the same, didn't expect that big drop, thought maybe 2lb or so!
Now to keep on track.

Sarah please drag me with you.....

Awwh... you don't need dragging? You're way better than me at staying on track. I've been on a mad binge since christmas lol!

Back