ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

But you've had more important things to concentrate on...
No Sarah I need a little nudge of late.. MAinly coz I've no kitchen and workmen in my house until late in the evening so by time I can get to the kitchen, i'm ready to eat my arm off... But I do need to make more of an effort

WI this morning after first week fully on track. 4.5lb off. So I got all the bloat off basically... down to business now to get the real weight off :)

You're amazing! X

But you've had more important things to concentrate on...
No Sarah I need a little nudge of late.. MAinly coz I've no kitchen and workmen in my house until late in the evening so by time I can get to the kitchen, i'm ready to eat my arm off... But I do need to make more of an effort

Aye I'm still trying to concentrate on the "important" things as you nicely put it. I just hate the thought of going back to work soon with a load of weight on again. So time to sort meself!
It's not your fault your kitchen has been taken over. Anyone would find it hard to get things cooked etc. I think you're doing well all things considered hon :) x

Great loss!!!

Awh thanks Vicky :) x

You're amazing! X

Haha ah no... just a lot of junky bloat that needed to go - back on track properly now. Hope the weight comes off as easy as it went on ;) x

Typical isn't it!!!! Hate that! Goes on easily enough... Least u aren't far off! In still looking 7st in the face! X

Typical isn't it!!!! Hate that! Goes on easily enough... Least u aren't far off! In still looking 7st in the face! X

Just look at the smaller goals. You are doing fantastic hon!! A real inspiration to people who think it can't be done :) x

Had a great bank holiday weekend with my sister. She was nice enough to spend.it with me and not her hubby lol. So I ate and drank too much for sure but I'm back on it today. Gonna PRAY for a STS on wednesday WI ;) xx
Hope everyone is nursing a sore head but had a fab Paddys Day :)

Had a great bank holiday weekend with my sister. She was nice enough to spend.it with me and not her hubby lol. So I ate and drank too much for sure but I'm back on it today. Gonna PRAY for a STS on wednesday WI ;) xx
Hope everyone is nursing a sore head but had a fab Paddys Day :)

Yes. That's all I can say. I'm still suffering 2 days after!!! X

Hi doll.. How you getting on? Good Paddy's weekend? How's the new car going? xx

Hiya lovely. I ate and drank far too much over the bank holiday so gotta get myself on track this week.
Car is going grand... lovely to drive, happy with it :)
How was your weekend? X

Hiya lovely. I ate and drank far too much over the bank holiday so gotta get myself on track this week.
Car is going grand... lovely to drive, happy with it :)
How was your weekend? X

Yea was good.. We were in Galway for my BF's parents Ruby Wedding Anniversary so it was a busy weekend.. I too ate and drank too mcuh.. Well, maybe not ate too much as much as the wrong foods... But certainly drank too much :)

How ru doing hon? X

I have to start again. Had days where I wasn't eating anything and days where I binged like a mad woman.
Fresh start again... I need a slap round the face!

I have to start again. Had days where I wasn't eating anything and days where I binged like a mad woman.
Fresh start again... I need a slap round the face!
Well that mades 2 of us.. Altho there were no days where I ate nothing.. lol ;)
Fresh start chic.. xx

Fresh start. Line severely drawn lol!! Dunno why I keep falling off the wagon :(

Coz they're so much yummy food around yelling at you.. Well it is at me... :D
But we'll get there... eventually :) xx

Indeed. You would not believe the amount of crap I've eaten the last few days!! If I listed it, you'd be disgusted with me!! X

I've been like that recently Sarah, I've been better this week tho.

I had a good week the week before last and then I effed up all through this week and last weekend. So I woke today and said to myself that I had to stop.

Missed brekkie because I was at an appointment and slept in. Then I had a WW bagel with chicken for lunch.
For dinner I had a baked tex mex chicken breast on the bone with mash pots.
Had two choccie biccies as a snack.

Still have about 6pp left today. So that'll be for a bedtime snack because that's when I usually feck up my whole days effort.

Back