ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

annieb_101 said:
going to uni in september :) for the 3rd time in trying lol whoop whoop xxx

What are you gonna do in uni hon? I loved college. Best time of my life lol!! xx

Can't say I know what tangy toms are unfortunately. I thought of another one I like though. Snaps! Nom nom.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Mmmmmm I loved tangy toms!
Were snaps the one with the dragon on the packet in cheese or tomato flavor?

xxx

No they were like... Teeth shaped snacks. Blue packet with a pic of crocodiles lol. I think they were pickled onion flavor... Hmm.. I think they're still around actually!

This is them!!
Made by Tayto so Irish only I guess...

Attachments

• snaps.jpg
    snaps.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 27
Snaps were fricken delicious.. Please stop this talk.. I want them all.. especially snaps and bikers... :D

What company is your sister with Sarah? We're insurance adjusters.. not quite insurance.. We're the horrible people that come out and tell you you're not getting the full amount to replair damage caused etc.. :( (head hung in shame lol)
Am very proud of myself today.. Was at the flix lastnight and only had half a small popcorn, a diet coke (would have had that either way..diet or no diet) and a handful of m&m's.. Was well chuffed coz normally i'd have eaten the M&M's till the pack was gone or my BF took them off me coz he wanted some lol.. :D

Snaps were fricken delicious.. Please stop this talk.. I want them all.. especially snaps and bikers... :D

What company is your sister with Sarah? We're insurance adjusters.. not quite insurance.. We're the horrible people that come out and tell you you're not getting the full amount to replair damage caused etc.. :( (head hung in shame lol)
Am very proud of myself today.. Was at the flix lastnight and only had half a small popcorn, a diet coke (would have had that either way..diet or no diet) and a handful of m&m's.. Was well chuffed coz normally i'd have eaten the M&M's till the pack was gone or my BF took them off me coz he wanted some lol.. :D

Snaps are still around hon lol. Nom nom!
I think the place she works is called Ace or Ace Group or something? Shes an underwriter for them. She used to work for Zurich as well. Oh... you are the evil people... for shame. Luckily my job doesnt really entail disappointing anyone or dealing with customers at all lol!
Oh very well done!! I've actually always lost weight the weeks I've been to the cinema and I had a large popcorn the last time (I ate about a third of the box, I find I'm full faster these days). Mmm M&Ms... they are so frickin addictive. I love the crispy M&Ms in the blue bag? I could devour a whole big bag of those!! ;) xx

I know yea but I can't have one pack or start a new craving.. And we can't have that... lol

Ah yea we deal with them.. A little.. We have a few Zurich ppl here.. We'v allot more dealing with Zurich than Ace..
Yea I could easily gobble the whole pack and be looking for more.. I told Jono to keep them on the opposite side of him so it wasn't so easy for me to get at them.. Am not pushed on cinema popcorn.. They dont make it fresh anymore so its always kinda soft/stale.. But because its in front of me, I eat it...

Oh I know! The popcorn is just no good anymore?! Can't remember the last time I had a nice box of popcorn. Its always way too salty aswell. I might bring a giant bag of skips out some other crisps next time instead! I'd enjoy them more lol x

starkissedx said:
I study literature :) going into 3rd year soon! X

Awwwh wow. I would have LOVED to study that actually. :( x

Yeah I'm an English lit geek ha. Always loved reading since I was a child. Want to be a teacher so need to do a pgce for a postgrad! Xx

Yeah I'm an English lit geek ha. Always loved reading since I was a child. Want to be a teacher so need to do a pgce for a postgrad! Xx
I wanted to be a teacher too. English was my favourite subject. Love reading! But my parents wouldnt let me move away to college when I was 17 and all there was nearby was an IT college so i had to do something there instead. :(

Jemmalb said:
Iv always loved reading would have loved to do something like that at uni too but had to work fron being 16 xx

Ah hon. I think you've done really great for yourself. I'm not happy in my job at all, I'm good at it but I don't like it ya know?! xx

I did IT for one of my alevels I loved it until alevel and then we had to make a software package and I hated it ha. I still live at home for Uni just travel as it's only like 40mins from my house :)

At least you have a good stable job now Jemma teaching is so hard to get into! I'm thinking of doing my post grad in England so I have a better chance of getting a job as over here there are no teaching jobs!

Xx

I did go to college but was just so hard working n everything n trying to pay bills! Have got good job now suppose so not all bad : ) xx

I went college and got some alevels that was a waste of life coz i didnt need em for uni (health & social care, psychology)...... and then I friggin hated uni - altho mine wasnt cushy like lots of students who have like 8hours in uni ...... hehe:rolleyes: ... mine was 37.5hour week in placement (the wards) and about 20hours a week of studying, there was always an assignment to do and you had to beg your mentors to fill out your paperwork ... you were kicked off the course if you didnt get good attendance .. and i met some right *****y nurses along my way so i cried on every placement ... so i can safely say i dont miss uni one little bit ... even gettin my cap n gown was boooooooooooooooring .. haha! oh and to top it off, you were payed £500 a month to study ... but coz you had to work so hard there was no time for a p/t job .. i was alwaaays skint ... fun times xxx

Back