ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Wendy plan day 1

Milk - 1pp

1 1/2 WW blueberry pancakes - 5pp

Chickatees - 2pp
WW mini roll - 2pp

Chicken burger - 7pp

Popcorn - 2pp
Cadbury highlights - 1pp

Chicken & singapore noodles - 8pp

Loop the loop - 2pp
WW mini roll - 2pp

That's a total of 32pp. Realised that I was supposed to use 2 weeklies not 3 today though oops. I'll use 7 instead of 8 tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

starkissedx said:
Ohh have you got a link with the Wendy plan numbers :) I want to try it one week x

I'll put it in your food diary hon xx

I don't actually have a link but I can paste info in your food diary ok hon?! I'll paste it here for anyone else wondering about it.
Apparently it should keep the metabolism ticking over nicely but who knows if it actually works haha.

You use all your standard Daily PPoints as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

We'll see how it goes x

Carriegirl21 said:
Here to follow :) the wendy plan attracts me with it glowing 18point day beacon! ;)

CGx

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

That's how it attracted me too lol. Mines on a tuesday (which is an odd day to stuff your face but I'll try my best :p) x

Ok, for anyone who's interested I've put a "fat" photo up of myself and i've put a couple of how I used to look a couple years back (maybe I can be even thinner this time around ;) ) xx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Oooo, are u training to be a doctor? its so hard isnt it? i was soooo friggin glad to leave uni and start on the salary i did .. i felt soooo rich coz i was so use to livin off 20 quid a week if that ..... good luck to you, itll all be worth it in the end :D

No I'm doing an MA in social work so we do full time placement, next one stRts at end of months til march.. Then I qualify in June :) yay!! I can't wait to escape the NHS!!

Hey iv just had a nosey : ) that's so good that uv lost 30 odd pounds!! Did u do that on WW? Xx

Yes yes... I did WW Discovery last summer (after I saw those pics) and lost 28lb doing that. Broke up with my ex in September and unfortunately that stalled my weight loss. I decided this summer to start up again and now the extra 7lbs off is due to WW Propoints (cant believe I actually maintained my weight from last year to be honest)! :) xx

Uv done soo well!! Do u prefer propoints or discovery? I did discovery but it was years ago do t think stuck to it long iv always done slimming world xx

Discovery was very hard to stick to. You had to be fairly strict on yourself. I was hungrier on that diet so I deinitely prefer Propoints. Its more flexible and no longer is a chicken breast the same points as a friggin choccie bar! I love having my weekly points too simply because I'm a snack fiend!! You've done better than me in the few weeks you've been doing PP hon... it defo works for you!! :D :D xx

Yeah I much prefer WW to SW!! Not really had a good week this week after yet another Chinese lol n 2 nights out, I planned to do lots of exercise this week but have hardly done any am feeling very lazy lol xx

hiya

Just checking in on your diary. Love how you stretch your points.

Your new profile picture is lovely. You look really well.

Jemma looking at everyones diaries everyone seems to be having an odd food weekend. I've gone into food overdrive. Wasn't suppose to have take away last night but due to hangover it was all I could think about. But thoroughly enjoyed it!

Hope the rest of everyones weekend is good xx

Thanks hon. the pic is from a while back just before I put on the majority of my weight. So I'm going to get back to that size (and a lil smaller maybe ;) ) xx
I'm doing wendy so I have 7 extra pp I can use today hehe! X

Yeah I've been telling people about the wendy plan too. I'm maybe gonna try it in a few weeks. I'm going to Drogheda next weekend bridesmaid dress shopping with my sisters and mom so we'll probably be heading for dinner and drinks and lunches.....so no doubt it'll be a gain. I might try the wendy plan after that.

How are you finding it.

Ok, for anyone who's interested I've put a "fat" photo up of myself and i've put a couple of how I used to look a couple years back (maybe I can be even thinner this time around ;) ) xx

Sarah I have added 2 pix of me at my thinnest.. I was 21 in the pics but I remember even back then I wasn't happy with my weight.. Still felt FAT.. What i'd give to be back there now!!!!!!

Back