ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Yummy sounding lollies :) x

I've actually been to Lanzarote twice myself so we know we're heading somewhere we like. As you say Mrs, the food is hit and miss sometimes lol. Just hope the weather picks up by the time we go.
Had another shitty day at work, getting the finger pointed at me over bugs in the system when they aren't my fault at all. Very annoying. Sigh... Bed time methinks!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Nah, today I have to hand over my laptop to someone because they want to "borrow the RAM" out of it. I have to drive an hour to work so I was gonna work from home tomorrow and now I can't. ****ing annoying!! I kinda hate my job, its like I have to force myself out of bed in the mornings and get myself to go.

azwethinkweiz said:
Nah, today I have to hand over my laptop to someone because they want to "borrow the RAM" out of it. I have to drive an hour to work so I was gonna work from home tomorrow and now I can't. ****ing annoying!! I kinda hate my job, its like I have to force myself out of bed in the mornings and get myself to go.

Bless u Hun x sounds like my job, it makes it even worse wen u got pain all time too dunnit! U heard from ur Docs ? X

Yea my job is getting like that too.. And Allianz (u may hav seen on the news) are creating 140 jobs in their Park West branch.. N I work in Park West.. In insurance.. Is it a sign....... But then again.. Do I really wana leave my job when tryna get a house hopefully in the new year.. So gona hafta stick it out :(
Hope ur day isn't too bad xx

Thanks girls, ye seem to get my troubles more than anyone in my day to day life LOL!
I've done no work so far, just stared at the work I have to do... I've a pain today and might pop to boots for a heat pad at lunch, hopefully that'll ease it for the evening. Not heard from docs yet, I will ring tomorrow if I dont hear... typical Irish healthcare taking forever to do anything lol ;) I'm trying not to worry too much about it at the moment.

Oooh Frances are you thinking of a job move? I'm waiting till January myself to see about a new job as I dont fancy starting somewhere new around xmas ya know? And it gives this job one last chance to pay me what I'm worth before I tell them to stuff it lol!
You could send a CV in, see if you get an interview and if that goes well... might be more dosh in it ya never know? Have a think about it anyway, its pretty handy that its in the same area you already work!! :p

Oh on another note... I had my first sneaky weigh in of the week and I was down 3 quarters of a pound! I was happy enough with that considering I ate my weight choccie at the weekend (ashamed of this but at least I'm admitting it!) and I had quiche last night which is kinda heavy so I'm secretly hoping I can get that down the other quarter so I could have a pound off... pleeeeeease be nice to me scales lol!! :D xx

Decided to post yesterdays food diary as I just realised this is supposedly a food diary and its lacking any posts about food :p

Milk allow. - 1pp

Brekkie:
Small Pancake n scrape of WW Jam - 3pp

Snack:
Funsize malteasers - 3pp

Lunch:
Ham n Cheese Sambo (2 X Bread at 4pp, 2 denny ham - 1pp, 1 light laughing cow - 1pp = 6pp)
Walkers prawn cocktail (multipack) - 4pp

Snack:
WW Raspberry & White Choc Cookies - 2pp
Grapes - 0pp
Banana - 0pp

Dinner:
Slice of Ham & Cheese Quiche - 12pp

So thats 31pp so 2 weeklies used and 2 left till WI (stupid weekend choccie!!). Hoping I can stick to just the 29pp today & tomorrow lol, still on TOTM so fighting the cravings hahaha :D xx

Also... note to self: EAT MORE FRUIT & VEGGIES :p

Oooh Frances are you thinking of a job move? I'm waiting till January myself to see about a new job as I dont fancy starting somewhere new around xmas ya know? And it gives this job one last chance to pay me what I'm worth before I tell them to stuff it lol!
You could send a CV in, see if you get an interview and if that goes well... might be more dosh in it ya never know? Have a think about it anyway, its pretty handy that its in the same area you already work!! :p
Have been thinking about it for a while.. But obviously I need to be in a permanent position for at least 6 months before banks will look at lending me money.. This place isn't too bad most of the time.. Its just I've been here 4 years n am fed up now.. I'd like a job shift maybe.. To be doing something different but still here if that makes sense.. Something new to keep my brain working..
Well done on the possible 1lb loss.. Yay for u :)

I know what you mean. I'm here 3 years and feel like I'm going through the motions day by day. I'm quite unhappy if I'm honest with myself but I need a job and a constant flow of cash so cant take the hit of leaving and doing something else. My friend I used to work with in Costa... I met her the other day while she was back working in Costa!! She said she was unhappy being an accountant (what she studied for 5 years!!) and went back to the job she was happy in... she's now thinking of doing a H dip next year and if I'm being truthful, I'm quite jealous of the fact. I've always wanted to be a teacher since I was in primary school & no idea why I dont just go for it... think I'm afraid of failing or ending up with no job and no money!!

Jaysus... us and our job troubles eh?! Do you ever think "Why can't I just be happy in my job? Why am I not just grateful to HAVE a job?" Urgh...

I do.. I dont want much.. Just a happy day to day life with enough money to keep me comfortable.. is that too much to ask??? LOL

I was happy here for ages.. I'm just bored now and I know my job that I do it without thinking.. I need something to keep me thinking and using my brain..
I'd love to go back to my old job.. i worked in BWG (Spar headoffice) for 5.5 years n loved my boss n my job altho repetitve was always different.. But some of the girls in the office were absolute weapons (putting it nicely) so I had to get out.. If they left I'd go back in a heartbeat.. :) (that doesn't mean they'd hav me back tho ha)

Ah I know I'll regret it, I regret not doing it in the first place but I wasn't "allowed" to go and do it. :(

Dubchick81 said:
I do.. I dont want much.. Just a happy day to day life with enough money to keep me comfortable.. is that too much to ask??? LOL

I was happy here for ages.. I'm just bored now and I know my job that I do it without thinking.. I need something to keep me thinking and using my brain..
I'd love to go back to my old job.. i worked in BWG (Spar headoffice) for 5.5 years n loved my boss n my job altho repetitve was always different.. But some of the girls in the office were absolute weapons (putting it nicely) so I had to get out.. If they left I'd go back in a heartbeat.. :) (that doesn't mean they'd hav me back tho ha)

I love the saying "absolute weapons" - it's perfect to describe those girls that seem to lurk in EVERY workplace!
I've left jobs in the past cos of those types - it's awful if it's a good job otherwise as you think it would be ace if they just weren't part of the equation :(

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hey petal! I kno exactly where u are coming from! U kno all about my job issues! But as everyone told me.... It's never too late... We work for most of our lives and we do deserve it! So if teacher training is what u want then do it... Work part time.,, student loan,,, u could muddle through... Save up till next sept and we can do at same time ;) xx

Do it hunni! Like Carly says work is wot u do alot more than anything else! I too lazy cos I'd love to do summit else!
However now we got photography on the side it's a start!
X
;-)

Back