ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I ate 20 of my weeklies this week and lost 3lbs today so I am definitely pro eating weeklies. This week I am going to try and eat all 49 of them LOL

I ate all 49 last week and lost 2lb heehee. I just keep worrying that it'll all go wrong somehow?! I felt heavy last week too so maybe you're onto something dubchick. Praying for a loss now on saturday!
Well done Ellen, brill loss :D xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

good luck for wi hun x

ellenwillbeskinny said:
I ate 20 of my weeklies this week and lost 3lbs today so I am definitely pro eating weeklies. This week I am going to try and eat all 49 of them LOL

That's brilliant well done, I'm gonna try and eat more weeklies coz I'm sick of STS and 1lb losses and my hard work doesn't seem to be paying off so I can only put it down to not eating enough!
Really good loss well done again :)

xxx

All my weeklies will be getting used this week am out fri n sat!! N next week for my Chinese, BBQ and night out!! Can't wait for Chinese yum yum!! Xx

Mrsm79 said:
I love Chinese so much, i could eat it everyday.

xxx

I'm the same!! I make up for it by making my own healthy fried rice and chow mein during the week... But there's nothing like a real chinese. Mmm duck is fab too (lucky I checked the spelling, my phone autospelt "dick" there LOL!) xx

Mmmm me and my 7 year old alway order duck. I love crispy chilli beef and prawn toast!

xxx

Todays diary.

Milk allow. - 4pp

Brekkie:
Special k choc & strawberry - 3pp

Lunch:
Bagel with ham n cheese - 6pp
Velvet crunch - 2pp

Dinner:
Homemade wedges - 3pp
Chicken breast with peppery cheese - 5pp
Marrowfat peas - 3pp

Snacks:
Caramel snack-a-jacks - 3pp
WW mini roll - 2pp

So that's 31pp. 29/29 dailies and 2 weeklies. Used 35/49 weeklies so far. I'm so tempted to eat my last multipack flake lol... Eeep... X

Me n the fella are havin a chinese next friday for our 5year anniversary .. i already CANNOT wait :D:D Mmmm sweet n sour chicken :p

*Claire-Bear* said:
Me n the fella are havin a chinese next friday for our 5year anniversary .. i already CANNOT wait :D:D Mmmm sweet n sour chicken :p

Awwwh... So yummy :) me wants some.. Lol. 5 years! Long time... Longest I've stuck with someone is 4 years, we broke up last september. We'll see if I can last as long with this new one hehe! :p x

Velvet cruch were in my £ shop today... £ land I think... The sweet chilli ones 6 pack...

Awww bless :D fingers crossed... i met him in a club in Manc wen i was 19 and had just started my nurse training, he had just joined the Army ...... 5years goes by soooooooooo fast .. altho, out of 5 years ive prob spend about 2/3 years with him coz of the army stealin him away from me for the first 4years ... lol :rolleyes:

Was that super clever person who said to eat more me?! Lol I am pro weeklies but anti AP (except on WI night lol)

Love velvet crunch!

Have missed u crazy lot and I'm away again till Monday :( xx

Good luck for WI Sarah (and Claire :)) xx

Back