ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Yeah... But I've eaten way too much today lol. Can NOT stop eating... Someone come over here and lock me away from the food!!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done on the loss! I want to try eating weeklies to see if it makes any difference on my weightloss some week! Xx

I ate all mine last week and week before. And the way I'm going this today I think I'll end up eating them all again lol. What the hell is wrong with my appetite haha!! X

Hi Sarah

Hope you dont mind me joining in. You are such a friendly bunch over here and great support to each other.
I love reading through your diaries.
Good luck this week hun xx

The more the merrier lol!! Welcome welcome, how are you getting on hon?! :D

Morning, thats me just up. Must of needed it!
Im doing ok - need to stop jumping on the scales though coz they go up and down. I went to bed in a bad mood last night because I was weighing the same as I weighed when i joined.
Day 5 today and working later so it should be easy to have a good healthy day. Going to try and drink lots of water to flush away Fridays takeaway.
How are you? You going to do anything nice today?
xx

I'm up hours now, walked the dog and cleaned up the whole house. Knackered now and having a cup-o-scald lol. Haven't eaten yet. Waaaay over ate yesterday so need to be good today! :p
No plans today, bank holiday though so I can relax today and tomorrow heehee!! X

Another Hangover for me today lol not good is it!! Need to do sine exercise today try n burn off done if the vodka lol!! Xx

Hahaha!! Awwh poor jemma... Take some painkillers hon?! Nurofen plus are great for hangovers! Plenty of water into you today yes!?? X

Thanks Marnie hon :) x

Yes plenty of water!!! I'm worried about wi this week now after everything iv drank plus im getting weighed a day earlier this week coz il b out on the wed for my bday : ( xx

Awwh hon. don't worry too much, we all need to blow off some steam and its not like you do this every week! Your losses so far have been great too! You should enjoy your bday hon, you deserve it for doing so great so far :D xXx

Just realy dint wanna have a bad week this week as I'm guessing after the Chinese im gonna have on wed n the BBQ going to on sat oh n another night out sat night lol that I'm gonna have a gain that week! Oh well will have to take it as it comes xx

Todays diary... Sigh...

Milk - 1pp

Brekkie/lunch:
2 eggs - 4pp
1 sausage - 2pp
Toast - 2pp

Snacks:
Costa primo skinny latte - 1pp
Caramel shortbread - 12pp (this is where it all went wrong lol)

Dinner:
Chicken & pasta in creamy tomato sauce - 8pp

Snack:
Loop the loop - 2pp
Fruit salad - 0pp

So 32pp. 29/29 dailies used and 3 weeklies used. Not so bad I guess x

Was guna say the exact same thing Jemma ....... i just had a star bar WAS FIT :cool::):p

It was so worth it lol, a lovely weekend treat with my coffee when I was meeting friends. Unfortunately I had to have a smaller dinner heehee, I was supposed to be having steak but will have that tomorrow.
I didn't post yesterdays diary but it consists of about a million snacks and drinks equaling the use of 20 weeklies. Oops. So there's a total of 23/49 weeklies used and its only sunday night hahaha!!

Haha, dont worry ive only got 23 weeklies left after this weekend ... ive devoured a star bar and some squares :eek::eek: ... guna be good from tomo now :D ive not lost any weight in 3 bloody weeks now !!!

Back