ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

We don't get these i don't think ha I used to love 10p crisps we had xy osy,s, curry chips and bikers yum yum. And 5p crisps fives were yum :) x

Naaahh, we had space raiders and transform a snack .... lol

Attachments

• spcae.jpg
    spcae.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 132
  • trans.png
    trans.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 36
Me toooo, i have transformers multipack :D

Wow transform a snack!! We had onion rings and wheelies and ghosties and fun yuns and meanies. Tell me you have MEANIES?! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

found you :) here to follow xxx

Wow transform a snack!! We had onion rings and wheelies and ghosties and fun yuns and meanies. Tell me you have MEANIES?! X

*gets ready to run out of the room* what the heck are meanies???? :eek: lmao xxx

I think I've had space raiders actually. Oh what about burger bites??!

Todays diary:
Brekkie:
3 x belvita - 4pp

Lunch:
WW sweet chilli chicken - 7pp (didn't eat it all)

Snacks:
Banana - 0pp
Tayto snax - 2pp

Dinner:
Tesco quiche - 12pp
Baked potato - 6pp

Snack:
Eton mess - 4pp

So I used 6 weeklies... Oops. I blame mum for tempting me with eton mess lol!!

I used to have crisps called puffs which were tiny sort of cubes of crisps. Can't find them anywhere now :(

OMG!!!!! s 'n' v puffs were amazing ... i used to crush em all up n pour the whole bag into my mouth lol, they had these at my primary school leavers disco like 10 years ago, they went a long time ago xxx

Ive had 'Meanies' little bags of puffy like crisps? well nice! and ive had burger bites!!!! yummm, im in work and your all makin me hungry(yes im bein naughty and loggin into minimins so i dont fall asleep haha) .... Beef space raiders were the best !!!!!!!!!! but i havent seen any as of yet :(

Sarah I used the WW creme fraiche.. Its only €1.49 for a 300ml tub.. Grand and small.. But I still froze half (yes you can freeze it :D )

And OMG I can't believe you (the English ppl here) have never had chickatee's or banshee bones.. LOVE them.. Sarah how have you not had burger bites?? There were in the orange pack.. Delish!! Loved bikers too.. I loved all the cheap crisps.. Still do.. LOVE meanies.. have you seen the new flavour in them? Not tried them yet but really wana.. God this is certainly bringing back memories..

Sarah I used the WW creme fraiche.. Its only €1.49 for a 300ml tub.. Grand and small.. But I still froze half (yes you can freeze it :D )

And OMG I can't believe you (the English ppl here) have never had chickatee's or banshee bones.. LOVE them.. Sarah how have you not had burger bites?? There were in the orange pack.. Delish!! Loved bikers too.. I loved all the cheap crisps.. Still do.. LOVE meanies.. have you seen the new flavour in them? Not tried them yet but really wana.. God this is certainly bringing back memories..

I HAVE had burger bites lol! I love them. The ole Perri 10p crisps (30c now lol). Some of them are 2pp and some are 3pp. Wheelies are 3pp but 2 bags are 5pp.
Is that the purple bag of meanies?? What flavour ARE they? Haven't tried them either, I saw a gigantic bag of meanies in the shop the other day... I would soooo devour the whole pack ;) xx

How big? Are you talking about the Mega Meanies?? I love meanies...
The purple ones are spicy flavour.. I think.. I can't allow myself buy any of the multipacks in ANY of that kind of crisp snack coz i would eat them all.. And want more!! Crisps are my downfall where chocolate would be most peoples.. I just love crisps..

How are you getting on today? How much water have you downed??

Oh.. remember yesterday how I had gained 1.5lb from the morning before?? Well.. This morning was my WI and I was down 1lb.. So that means down 2.5 from yesterday.. Very strange.. But YAY :D

How big? Are you talking about the Mega Meanies?? I love meanies...
The purple ones are spicy flavour.. I think.. I can't allow myself buy any of the multipacks in ANY of that kind of crisp snack coz i would eat them all.. And want more!! Crisps are my downfall where chocolate would be most peoples.. I just love crisps..

How are you getting on today? How much water have you downed??

Oh.. remember yesterday how I had gained 1.5lb from the morning before?? Well.. This morning was my WI and I was down 1lb.. So that means down 2.5 from yesterday.. Very strange.. But YAY :D

Oh it IS the mega meanies I'm thinking of.... I think. Love the look of those massive bags of skips too ;)
You crisps AND choccie are a downfall for me. I love eating them TOGETHER. I'm a walking disaster lol.

Actually I'm having a bad day, nothing to do with WW but I had my work review and learned I'm not getting a raise [I'm paid a very bad wage for what I do, I even had to go to the bathroom and cry after I found out because I'm so stuck for money these days] and I'm not in line for one for another 6 months (if even then) so its job hunting time. Might be moving to Dublin after all lol.

I've eaten 18pp today. Drowned my sorrows in half of a duo Wispa (shared with OH and I _think_ its 4pp??). Had a wrap with just chicken on it (no butter or mayo & only a little chicken) but got it from a deli and put down 8pp for it? Could be more but I'm not sure? Is an average wrap 5pp yeah?

What is with the weight eh? I weighed this morning and I was 11st 9lb (I just wanted to check my day to day fluctuation this time) which is up a lb from yesterday but down a pound overall this week. I hope I can keep that loss till saturday.
xx

Back