ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Sorry your having a bad day :( chocolate is needed on bad days!! Were here if you need to vent :) xx

Thanks hon! I'm done ranting but who knows what this evening will bring. perhaps more ranting and more choccie?? :(

Hey I just realised our goal and current weights are very close to each other. And I actually "started" at around 198lb last year and had a [long] break and came back at 170lb 7 weeks ago hehe!! :D x

Yay Sarah come to Dublin :D haha..
Sorry you're having a crap day.. But hey.. you could have had both halves of the Wispa duo (i would have) so well done on sharing..
If it makes you feel any better I haven't had a pay rise since I started here (am in work!) four years ago.. IN FACT!! Due to extra taxes etc I am now going home with LESS money than when I started!!!!!!!
Would love to up n leave on to somwhere with more money etc but I just can't afford to be out of work for any length of time so am stuck in a rut til this poxy economy picks up.. Which with the way things are at the moment is looking like I might be due to draw a pension!!!

Oh didnt realise that either :) I started 12 stone 13lbs at 181bs now 11 stone 13.5 at 167.5lbs :) what height are you? My ww goal is 10 stone 4 but id like to lose 13lbs more than that so that would be 50lbs in total gone! Xx

Yay Sarah come to Dublin :D haha..
Sorry you're having a crap day.. But hey.. you could have had both halves of the Wispa duo (i would have) so well done on sharing..
If it makes you feel any better I haven't had a pay rise since I started here (am in work!) four years ago.. IN FACT!! Due to extra taxes etc I am now going home with LESS money than when I started!!!!!!!
Would love to up n leave on to somwhere with more money etc but I just can't afford to be out of work for any length of time so am stuck in a rut til this poxy economy picks up.. Which with the way things are at the moment is looking like I might be due to draw a pension!!!

What kind of work are you in hon? Sorry.. hope I'm not being nosy! I'm a software developer... being paid about 10 grand less than I'd get in Dublin for the same job. So you can se why Dublin is appealing to me now lol. Ah yeah I'm here 3 years with no pay rise. Ridiculous... and all these levys are taking their toll on my paycheck every month! :(

Oh didnt realise that either :) I started 12 stone 13lbs at 181bs now 11 stone 13.5 at 167.5lbs :) what height are you? My ww goal is 10 stone 4 but id like to lose 13lbs more than that so that would be 50lbs in total gone! Xx

Yeah I started at 14st 2lb last year (june I think it was). Then started again 7 weeks ago at 12st 2lb. I'm 5ft 6in hon so only an inch in the difference. I wanna get to 148lb but I dunno if thats doable yet. I was a size 10 a few years back at 11st 2lb (I'm big boned and weigh heavier because of that).

At my smallest I remember I was dead on 10 stone and was a size ten top and bottom. I want a healthy bmi and just be happy with what I see. Hope to get there by new year! Xx

Wow at 10 stone I'd be a size 8 or something!! but I dont think I can actually BE a size 8 lol. I'm kinda broad (hopefully not in a manly way :p) x

Elloooooo :D I miss u lot xxxx

What kind of work are you in hon? Sorry.. hope I'm not being nosy! I'm a software developer... being paid about 10 grand less than I'd get in Dublin for the same job. So you can se why Dublin is appealing to me now lol. Ah yeah I'm here 3 years with no pay rise. Ridiculous... and all these levys are taking their toll on my paycheck every month! :(

I work in employers n public liability insurance hun.. Complete different field.. But as you can imagine things aren't great in insurance at the minute.. Especially employers!!! So am kinda stuck... Its not so bad as I live at home so will never be kicked out for paying rent n will always have electric n food.. But myself n my BF are tryna save for a house n its just so hard.. With the government taking extra for wee-ing my montly paycheck just keeps gettin smaller :(

*Claire-Bear* said:
Elloooooo :D I miss u lot xxxx

Awwwh we miss our gorgeous nurse too :D xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

My sis works in insurance Frances. She just got a new job actually (pays more than mine but that wouldn't be hard lol). See I didn't really wanna go to dublin cuz living in the city sounds scary lol. But I'll have to do what I have to do. I live at home too but I pay "rent" and I buy groceries and stuff. Still cheaper than if I moved out. Tough times isn't it?! X

Wow at 10 stone I'd be a size 8 or something!! but I dont think I can actually BE a size 8 lol. I'm kinda broad (hopefully not in a manly way :p) x

Ha im broad too especially round my shoulders, i feel like a big hulk sometimes. I wish i was petite and slight ha but i didnt get them genes, both my mum and sister are 5ft spot on and are petite! I think my weightloss is going to slow down now which sucks...
x

starkissedx said:
Ha im broad too especially round my shoulders, i feel like a big hulk sometimes. I wish i was petite and slight ha but i didnt get them genes, both my mum and sister are 5ft spot on and are petite! I think my weightloss is going to slow down now which sucks...
x

Whoa!! My sister and mum are petite and slight too! I've always wanted to be like that too hon. I've broad shoulders aswell! The weight loss might slow but stick to it chick x

Oh were very similar ha :) yeah I'm def sticking with this. Want to be noticeable weightloss before I go back Uni end of September will be easier then as I have routine at the moment every day is different and I have no structure at all! Xx

Hope the scales stay nice! Been a busy week and missing all the chat :( gotta love 10p crisps I liked the tomato puffs - can't remember name!!! Xx

Oh were very similar ha :) yeah I'm def sticking with this. Want to be noticeable weightloss before I go back Uni end of September will be easier then as I have routine at the moment every day is different and I have no structure at all! Xx

what do you do at uni? i'm the same with the structure coz i work at a leisure centre park time n my shifts are usually through a meal time n not long enough for me to have a break or they start at a meal time so i have to have a v. early meal :/ grrrrr

going to uni in september :) for the 3rd time in trying lol whoop whoop xxx

Hope the scales stay nice! Been a busy week and missing all the chat :( gotta love 10p crisps I liked the tomato puffs - can't remember name!!! Xx

tangy toms? xxx

Yes!!! Thats them!! Oooo I want them NOW!!! haha x

Back