ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I know what you mean hon, how crazy were we to think we were fat eh? Sigh!

Wendy plan day 2

Milk allow. - 2pp

Scrambled cheesy eggs - 6pp
Toast - 2pp

WW blueberry slice - 2pp

Costa flat white, skinny - 1pp
1/2 chocolate tiffin - 7pp

Roast beef dinner with peas, potatoes & gravy - 13pp

Bacardi breezer, pineapple - 3pp
Banana - 0pp

36pp total. So 29/29 and 10/49 weeklies used altogether. ;) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Diary looks YUM !!!!!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Diary looks YUM !!!!!

I had quite a tasty day yes lol! I only have 3 weekly pp to use tomorrow in the wendy plan so no tiffin haha!! Xx

Last edited:
I'm sure I missed the explanation and could find it if I wasn't such a lazy sod...what's the Wendy plan? Love your diary....you eat such nice things!!

Info is on page 73 of this diary hon ;) xx

Wendy plan ? i must read to find out whats goin down heree ....:rolleyes:

I can only see 50 pages ??

Oooh sorry... I'm on my phone and it shows 75 pages on it lol... this is what it is:
The way it would work is that you use all your standard Daily PPoints as usual but distribute the Weeklies as per below:

Day 1 +2
Day 2 +8
Day 3 +3
Day 4 +18
Day 5 +2
Day 6 +9
Day 7 +7

Oooooo, i do somethin similar ... altho its called 'The Claire plan' :p lol ... naaah seriously thats a good idea !! you weighed since or is this a new thing? xxx

Hey petal! How's u? Missed u lot! Love all the chat :) I did 3 years of uni and then a year at bar school... Couldn't get a job after spending £40k studying so cross-qualified as a sol and only get £19k... Oh well lol... :) enjoyed uni days!

Wendy plan sounds good as my 18pp would be a sat... Might try in a few wks!

Hope ur all well xx

Nah Claire, I just decided to try it from the last WI. So now I'm on day 3 and get 3pp extra today. Tomorrow I get 18 extra to spend lol! ;)

Jaysus Carly, I thought solicitors were paid a lot of money!? Or is it like my job where you need loads of experience first?! :( I might have to move to the big smoke (Dublin) for a new job because I didn't get a raise this year (with the amount of work I did and extra time I put into it, I feel insulted) xxx

What a pain...fingers crossed you find a job where they realise just how fabulous you are! I'm a teacher so no worrying about raises. But am off for the summer so not going to complain! I thought solicitors did better than that too. In 10 years time you'll be flying,no doubt!

Unfortunately not criminal solicitors! But my firm is particularly low again due to location! I really want to move to Manchester :) would u like to move or just think u should? Xx

Carly !! after all your hard work studying ... is that what u qualify on?!!! :eek: i woulda thought solicitors woulda been on the big bucks !! im shocked!!

What u guna spend your 18p's on?!!

I was gutted! But what can u do?! All firms pay differently - in Manchester it would be nearer £35k which is another good reason to move lol... But wanna get experience where I feel comfortable and save pennies up too lol xx

Its maaaaadness!! esp as i started off on 21.5k (plus enhancements) altho in my band i can only earn upto 29k (plus enhancements) ....... i guess theres no fixed rate for your job ... like u say, if you went somewhere else ud be on a huuuuge amount! id get experience first tho, your doin it the right way ... then wen ur feelin confident u can earn loooooooads!! xxx

:D xx

Blimey i go away for a weekend and i'm lost !! lol

I think its agood idea if you move to Manchester Carly.

Hope things are going well Sarah
xx

Blimey i go away for a weekend and i'm lost !! lol

I think its agood idea if you move to Manchester Carly.

Hope things are going well Sarah
xx
You gotta keep up with us minimins addicts love lol!
I'm good hon thanks, have been feeling low but I do suffer with bouts of depression so its nothing new for me. I can get myself over this hurdle same as always. Hope you and the OH are well hon!? Must visit your diary... xx

Unfortunately not criminal solicitors! But my firm is particularly low again due to location! I really want to move to Manchester :) would u like to move or just think u should? Xx

No hon I wouldnt like to move, the big smoke scares a villager like myself ;) I do think i should though. I get calls from agencies all the time because Dublin has lots of development jobs but the interviews are crazy hard and very technical... they also expect you to be able to just DO an interview the next day or something... no notice at all or time to prepare. And I cant just take days off work, I have to give notice for them so another thing is using all my holiday days to go on interviews for jobs I probably wont get?! I'm a bit confuzzled as you can see. I'm taking my time looking for another job as I know I'm lucky to have a job anyway I guess... xx

Back