ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Sarah ... is it wrong that wen i read your posts, i have an irish accent reading it in my head :p ........ bit spesh init :rolleyes:

Lmao!! I'm gonna do that now too Claire :)

Sounds tough! I usually prep for days for an interview and holidays being used for interviews is no fun at all!!! I'm sure u will find something just right :) just take ur time! It's a marathon not a sprint ;) xx

hi Sarah how sit goin today ...whats the " wendy plan" hun can't seem to find it?

Am I going mad or has your profile pic changed a few times?? Here drinking sparkling wine,heading out for dinner in a while,have stopped counting points at this stage....oh dear!!!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Sarah ... is it wrong that wen i read your posts, i have an irish accent reading it in my head :p ........ bit spesh init :rolleyes:

Oh my god lol. I laughed SO much after reading that... Hilarious! You're so funny! Xxx
I have a culchie/northern/dublin accent... I'm some kinda mad hybrid?

Carly, ah I know ma dear, I'm just being impatient! We have jobs and that's good in this job-climate eh? ;) xx

Jem, wendy plan was something people did on discovery to boost their metabolism. I've decided to rry a propoints version using my weekly pp hehe :D x

Ah tras... We have our days like that don't we heehee, get back on it tomorrow love, did you enjoy your day anyways?! ;) xx

Oh yeah my avatar has changed to a diff pic, my profile pic is the same old one I think lol!? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hahaaaaaa, see i just did it again ... i imagine a christine bleakley type accent .. cant help it now .......

Heehee my accent is a bit more southern than hers. If I go to dublin they say I sound northern, if I go to the north they think I'm from dublin lol. So yeah... haha! Obviously I'm not sure because I don't hear an accent in my voice at all LOL! x

Haaaahaaaa!!! i just hear an irish accent weneveer i read your words ... for me, think of corrie - and im yer typical manc - altho someone once did say i sound like bloody Kerry Katona pahaaaaahha xxxx

I am like christine bleakley accent ha. I love the irish southern accent especially on men soo nice, kinda like gerard butler in ps i love you yummyyx

HAHAHA! I'm watching corrie right now and I was wondering if your accent sounded anything like this... Heeheehee ;) xx
The irish accent is a pretty terrible thing, I cringe when I hear it on tv... Its always sounds wrong lol!! Maybe I watch too much corrie :p x

starkissedx said:
I am like christine bleakley accent ha. I love the irish southern accent especially on men soo nice, kinda like gerard butler in ps i love you yummyyx

Unfortunately I live in Louth hon. so we have either culchie accents or a mix of northern and dub townie accents LOL. I can't understand a really strong northern accent actually :p x

You gotta keep up with us minimins addicts love lol!
I'm good hon thanks, have been feeling low but I do suffer with bouts of depression so its nothing new for me. I can get myself over this hurdle same as always. Hope you and the OH are well hon!? Must visit your diary... xx

I know your an addict alright hehe i need to come on more often, just busy with work and actually having a social life now its great :)
We're both great thanks saw him most of the weekend not allowed to kiss him as the virus he has is passed by fluids so that wasnt very fun!! Theres nothing much on my diary i loose track at weekends which is no good, best bit is after 2 weeks not gained or lossed which am happy about with the new scales an all.

I used to suffer from depression so i know how ya feel babe, think positive and smile xx

Everyone seems to love the northern/irish accent as when i used to go stay at my OH's house in england everyone thought it was amazing ha x

Hahaaa, YEAAHH, im a 'common' Manc ... i also have a husky voice so it adds to my manc - ness .... i looooove the Irish accent .... i know hes not Irish but Gerard Butler in Ps.I love you ... FIT Oh and i always wanted to marry any of Westlife throughout my teens - prob still would now :rolleyes:!

Unfortunately I live in Louth hon. so we have either culchie accents or a mix of northern and dub townie accents LOL. I can't understand a really strong northern accent actually :p x

Culchie i love that word my mother uses it alot :) Im not too broad, apparently i have a posh northern irish accent if that even exists...as i dont have the accent alot of people around me have..even my mum and sister sound totally different. Think my OHs english accent is rubbing off on me ha. I do irish literature at uni and the lecturer is from dublin and the other from sligo they have such nice accents very calming or something ha x

Starkissed i just wrote somethin similar to you hahaha!! great minds eh

You're making me laugh lovelies!! So thanks for that hehe. I can't think of any irish accent I particularly like? The donegal accent is a nice mix of north and south I suppose. I speak Donegal Irish so that might be why I prefer it. Do you not use the word culchie in the north then? Or bogger? Lol. If I say I'm from Louth people always say "ah sure thats practically the north" LOL.
Heehee I looove a husky voice Claire! Trying to imagine your accent here heehee :D x

Yeah i think up here culchie is a farmer...or maybe im wrong? Basically a country person. Im from the country and people round me speak different than the town folk ha.

I also have a thing for like posh southern english accents like Jude Law, its so sexy!! My OH has a nothern english accent i like it too, i just like something different from the usual voices i hear around home! x

Back