ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Bless ya !

Cocodamol can be bought over the counter .. its 8/500 mixed with paracetamol so yep they will deffo give you as your only havin 16mg every 4hours xxxx

Great! I'll defo ask for that. Thanks for your help hon! xxx
For now I've stolen one of my Dads prescribed tylex to try and get some sleep but it hasn't kicked in yet (Its codeine and paracetamol too I think so that should ease it off til morning I hope... pleeeeeease god... Lol!)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Ohhh bless ya ... sending hugs ... how about a hot water bottle wrapped up in a towel next to your face ... heat is FAB for pain relief xxxxxx

I'm actually _roasting_ here which is the only reason I don't have a water bottle for it lol! Dunno why I'm so warm? Menopausal at 24? Nah...
I can feel it easing off a bit thank god (or thank the makers of painkillers everywhere lol)! xxx
Huh... Best not getting nurofen plus anyway... Might end up with some anti-psychotic drugs instead :eek:

Sounds like your infected Sarah ...... hopefully the paracetamol eases the temp ... u need antibiotics xxxxxx

Oh nose :( I can't afford an infection lol!! Yis... She's my beauty online nurse hehe ;) xx

Oooh that sounds interesting!? And difficult! It must be rewarding though?!
Yiis, I've been so bloody cranky today because of this... Snapping at people lol! Its easing off a bit now... Wish I could close my eyes and just be sleeping hehe!! X

Yeah my job before the last was brill. I loved going to work everyday. The people were brill. I learned loads about all sorts.

I'm gonna go try sleep now, or read my book. Hope you get some relief and some sleep. xx

Yeah I try to tire my eyes by reading or watching some tv too. Doing that at the mo. Hope we both get some sleep sooooon xx

Thanks hun. Xxx
Gah... Reeeeeally wanna go back to sleep right now *yawn*

Nah its not a bank holiday here, we have our august bank holiday at the start of the month. Booo hisss! X

You've never had toothache?!! Wow. Have you ever had earache? Its like that but in your mouth lol. Its just really annoying and drives you crazy ya know. Its eased a bit today but feel generally unwell... Thought I was gonna faint this morning so I dunno what's up with me today... Maybe it was the fact I only slept a couple hours? I'll get teeth sorted next month, no spare cash for it this month :(
How you doing hon? X

Ah Sarah that's awful - I had toothache last week and it was hell! Sounds like you need an antibiotic. I went to the emergency dental clinic in my local hospital - do you have that or a dental school? Co codamol helped with my pain but I was like a bear and was a total cow to everyone for two days!

Ah Sarah that's awful - I had toothache last week and it was hell! Sounds like you need an antibiotic. I went to the emergency dental clinic in my local hospital - do you have that or a dental school? Co codamol helped with my pain but I was like a bear and was a total cow to everyone for two days!
I'd say the only dental school is in Dublin. Everything is in Dublin lol. I'll get some painkillers into me and that should help. I am very cranky though hehe... Prob snapping at people and not even realising!

Back