ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I'm bad at interviews too but your grades, your experience and the fact you've stayed with your last company so long speaks volumes. Just go for it!!!! Sure you only have something to gain if you do get it and not much to loss if you don't....Though I'd be scared to move to the big smoke too!

I'm in the Republic of Ireland Claire.. Not NI.. But the whole system needs to be rethought its a sham!!

Oh, im not one for geography :eek:

MrsLmc said:
I'm bad at interviews too but your grades, your experience and the fact you've stayed with your last company so long speaks volumes. Just go for it!!!! Sure you only have something to gain if you do get it and not much to loss if you don't....Though I'd be scared to move to the big smoke too!

Thanks hon. It does speak volumes on paper but its the awkward questions like "why are you leaving your current job?" and then I get all confuzzled during the "techie" questions because I'm so nervous. I'm such a wimp lol! Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

*Claire-Bear* said:
Oh, im not one for geography :eek:

Hahaha, its ok hon... The north seems to have at least some of the perks of being part of the UK (makes you wonder why we bothered fighting ye to get back these counties when our own government won't look after us ;) ) x

Im terrible wen it comes to geography ... as ive always told ppl ...... i can save a life but cant do much else .... ive no common sense at times .. its quite scary :eek::p

I think if you can save a life then that's a pretty good thing to know! I'm useless at geography too hon, never even did it at school!! X

Todays diary

Milk -2pp

Dairylea dunker ritz -3pp
Rice krispie square -3pp

Cappuccino -2pp
Skips -2pp
Carrs melts X 6 -3pp

Butternut squash & red pepper soup -0pp
Half a small roll -2pp?

Shepherds pie -10pp
Broccoli -0pp

WW brownie dessert -4pp
Mini ripple -2pp

That's 33pp so I've used 4 weeklies. That's 30/49 weeklies used. Not a bad day really... X

Ah,just read through your day's posts and feel really bad....what a joke. Don't know how you're surviving,Sarah...rant away,girl,that's what we're here for (you too,Dubchick!) Things are going to get worse here for the next few years- I'm 32 and have 2 kids and find it's really starting to get tight....just wait til they get to thr age where it's drama lessons and football boots!
That said,just in the door from a Marley research group-50 euro for talking about fish for an hour. Happy days

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Living at home at age 24 is how I'm surviving at the mo. I defo would be in the red if I tried to move out. Its very depressing sometimes, especially since things are getting worse rather than better... Really can't afford more taxes *sigh*
Lol... Feel like all I do is rant on here ;) x

Ache is a bit better today but I've been taking painkillers for it anyways lol, thanks for asking hon :) x

Living at home at age 24 is how I'm surviving at the mo. I defo would be in the red if I tried to move out. Its very depressing sometimes, especially since things are getting worse rather than better... Really can't afford more taxes *sigh*
Lol... Feel like all I do is rant on here ;) x

Tiz what we're here for Sarah.. Sure its about all we do too so yer not alone :D

Am I the only person on here not a fan of dunkers??? Will you thro me off the thread now?? Lol
Went to Iceland yesterday and got these Birds Eye chicken fillet in garlic n herb butter things.. Ya just put the bag in the over and cook it from frozen.. Looks really yummy and only 4pps!! Can't wait to try it.. Also got the WW frozen spring onion mash.. DE-FRICKEN-LISH!!

oooh sounds good :) shouldn't that be de-chicken-lish??? heeheehee :p

I've asked 3 diff dentists and its no go. They want to be paid in full after all treatments so basically I have to wait 4 weeks now till I can do anything about it?! I wonder if I'll go mad before then... I already feel like I'm going crazy here. Anyone know what would be the best painkiller for toothache? Ibuprofen? They won't just hand out nurofen + anymore though... unfortunately for me :(

i read somewhere that rubbing the painkiller directly onto the tooth/gum may help as it will get absorbed quicky - like put a paracetamol capsule at the side of your mouth n let the outer dissolve so the contents sits next to your tooth ... will taste rank but worth it :)

We dont have anything like that in Ireland.. Irelands healthcare is RUBBISH!! €100 to be seen in A&E.. That's before any treatment starts!! €55 to see yer GP and then whatever the cost of yer prescription.. Thankfully as I've said I've never had toothache so dont have any idea what a dentist costs.. My check ups and teeth cleaning are covered by my VHI so they're free.. Our welfare dentists will only see you up to the age of 16.. Then yer on yer own... Ireland sux when it comes to healthcare

f***ing hell :eek: thats a bloody joke

Im terrible wen it comes to geography ... as ive always told ppl ...... i can save a life but cant do much else .... ive no common sense at times .. its quite scary :eek::p

ahahaha i like it :) i can too (as i lifeguard) but defo have no common sense ... must be a manc thing :) xxx

i officially have no life ... i've sat here n read through 35 pages worth of chatter just coz i've missed it from being away - shoot me now ;) xxx

annieb_101 said:
i officially have no life ... i've sat here n read through 35 pages worth of chatter just coz i've missed it from being away - shoot me now ;) xxx

Ahahaha!! I would do the exact same thing hon ;) xxx

Its there... Like an annoying dull ache but the painkillers are making me feel much better (and helping me sleep at night). Thanks for asking hon x how many days till hols now? Eeeep... I wish I was going heehee! X

Hope your toothache's sorted by thr weekend!
Welcome back,Annie. 35 pages is a bit of a read alright. I haven't finished a book since I got on here....am glued to my iPhone in bed every night.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haha I'm the same. Used to read in bed and now I'm trawling this site instead heehee... X

Back