ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Poor little ones... I'm glad they're fine now, can only imagine the hell you went through! :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oh MrsLMc,that must have been tough! My little one had a clicky hip and was in a little harness for 3 months from 6 weeks...we couldn't give her baths and she was permanently like a little frog. That was heartbreaking,I don't know how moms who have kids in hospital full time cope at all. I understand about being afraid to go again,we'd love another but have been so lucky with two healthy kids that we're almost afraid to push our luck.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was just being nerdy there and calculated what percentage I've lost since I started dieting last year (just to see).
Well... 20%! :) happy enough with that!

whoop whoop =D thats fantastic xxx

Carriegirl21 said:
"Molly Coo Canine Detective!"

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I LOVE that... :D x

How cute is Molly coo the detective!! Awesome specs!!!

Bless u little ones MrsLmc glad they r ok now! :)

Xx

Ugh sick as a dog today and debating whether to go in or work from home or work at all...

Aw Sarah sorry ur not feeling well.. Hope its nothing serious.. x
MrsLmc u cud hav cum to mine for T when the little lad was in Crumlin (had I known u then) I live 5 mins away :) Glad they're both well now.. Scary time for u n MrLmc am sure..
My little Godson was born very ill. He's from Wexford and was in hosp in Crumlin for almost 5 weeks. His Mammy got him Christened n all by the chaplin in there (which is how I became his God mother!)coz he was facing surgery on his little heart n throat.. Thank God he pulled thru on his own in the end and didn't need either surgery.. But was scary.. Went to see him yesterday n he's a right little pudding n has started walking n all.. Too cute for words so he is.. Can't wait to have babies (well, one at least ha) Just love them.. Need to get me somewhere to live first tho.. :D x

Working from home, feel guilty as I was sick last month too. Think its just a 24hr bug so should be ok later I hope!

One of the girls just walked thru the door n wreckons she has a bug too.. Seems to be going around.. Hope yer OK n dont hav it too bad..
Dont feel bad for not going to work.. yer still working!!! And yer ILL!! Not dossing.. so rest (if ya can) n dont worry about it.. And tell me whats happening in jeremy kyle lol xx

MrsLmc u cud hav cum to mine for T when the little lad was in Crumlin (had I known u then) I live 5 mins away :) Glad they're both well now.. Scary time for u n MrLmc am sure..
My little Godson was born very ill. He's from Wexford and was in hosp in Crumlin for almost 5 weeks. His Mammy got him Christened n all by the chaplin in there (which is how I became his God mother!)coz he was facing surgery on his little heart n throat.. Thank God he pulled thru on his own in the end and didn't need either surgery.. But was scary.. Went to see him yesterday n he's a right little pudding n has started walking n all.. Too cute for words so he is.. Can't wait to have babies (well, one at least ha) Just love them.. Need to get me somewhere to live first tho.. :D x

Aww thanks Dubchick. My little lady was Christened before she left our hospital up here then she was fully ventalated and sent by ambulance to Crumlin, flashing lights the whole way....we had to travel separate. Worst 3 hour drive of my life. Thought I'd never see her again. Even when we were sent home 8 weeks later she was only 5lb and was only allowed 30ml milk every 3 hours. I was terrified and didn't sleep for a week! She's had her heart repaired when she was one. Was a very scary time.

She's great now though. She has a check up in 3 years time and then they are discharging her :)

She's 4 now and as healthy as a trout. I'm in a real maudling mood today. It was fairly scary. We did plan to have our second straight after but I think subconscously the whole thing scared the living shyte out of me and it took us 3 years to conceive. He he gone abit of track there....and a bit too much info.

No word from Sarah she must have ventured on to work. Hope she's okay

I'm at home hon, I have a laptop and can work from here every so often!
Sounds really scary about the children hon... Must've been terrifying, so glad they're happy and healthy now!! :D xx

I feel okay-ish. I'd feel worse if I was sitting in work. Although I wish I'd just taken a sick day now. Can't get something working in work and I'm under pressure now to get it fixed for tomorrow & my brain is just not functioning, ya know??! Urrgh...

Back