ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Chin up chicken, i always go in when i dont feel well and i've always felt better for it (Thats just me) if am feeling sick or being sick i tend to just go in and throw myself into work and i always get a major problem to deal with to get my mind off sick lol

How you feeling now babe?xx

Feel crap LOL. Gonna have my favorite dinner to eh... Keep down. Had a lovely surprise, my bf sent me flowers to my house :)

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Awwww thats lovely hun, mine doesnt do owt like that but cant really say owt he bought me £30 worth of white carrot gold earings and i was utterly shocked cos they didnt look that expensive! lol

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well Azwethinkweiz. I can I borrow your bf lol mine never buys me flowers saying that if he did I would be very suspicious and will be wondering what his done wrong lol. I hope you didn't mind me subscribing. I hope you feel better soon. Take care

Well to be honest girls he's been a very bad boy (its all in this thread from a week or 2 ago) so he's kinda been kissing ass since then... I wouldn't normally get flowers (and chocolates... And a balloon) ;) x

Feel crap LOL. Gonna have my favorite dinner to eh... Keep down. Had a lovely surprise, my bf sent me flowers to my house :)

FAB!!! I LOVE this !!!!!! :candledinner: xxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
FAB!!! I LOVE this !!!!!! :candledinner: xxx

Hehe, its defo appreciated even if he's just being a kiss-ass ;) x

My loverly flowers :) x

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110919_210935.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110919_210935.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 39
Well to be honest girls he's been a very bad boy (its all in this thread from a week or 2 ago) so he's kinda been kissing ass since then... I wouldn't normally get flowers (and chocolates... And a balloon) ;) x

Try for a holiday, now while he's groveling ;)

MrsLmc said:
Try for a holiday, now while he's groveling ;)

Lol!! You always crack me up hon :D x

MrsLmc said:
Awww I was deadly serious....

LOL!! You're right, a guilt holiday here I come :p x

Awww hope u feel better soon! Yay to the flowers :D x

Good morning hun.. Delighted he's kissing ass.. He deserves to be :D
Did you have yer quiche for dinner?? The only thing about having it when yer ill is, ya cud be turned off it!! And we can't have that.. What wud u do without beloved quiche??!! lol
Hope yer feeling somewhat better today? x

Ah aren't you's a lovely lot. I'm not feeling much better but I was only sick once so fat today. I'm in work as this "fix" needs to be in this afternoon and then I've a 3 hour meeting *sigh*
I had quiche and peas, was yummy. How is everyone today?? XxX

Sorry to hear your feeling ill and in work :( I got a stinking cold now feel awful! At OHs parents atm and going visiting lots of his relatives going to be a long day :( not the best when you feel sicky I just want my own bed ha x

Back