ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Woop congrats on your loss! Onwards & downwards :)
Hope you have fun at the wedding fair - I've never been to one, imagine pretty hectic ;)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hi Sar, great you are still doing well on the pro points! I am trying to climb back on the wagon myself.
I have the opposite problem with jeans, I have a big tum and waist but no bum and hips so I end up with jeans that are all baggy around the bum, hips and thighs. I have given up on 'normal' jeans now, got a few pairs that I have only worn once or twice. I think the new 'jeggings' will be a life saver this winter, I already have two pairs of them.

jeggings are fabulous :) xxx

Missed about 5 pages cos I've been too busy eating thr past week,back on track now .....fingers crossed!! But that indian last night was VERY yummy!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad to hear you're back on track hon. I've spent 20 weeklies this weekend already, oops!!
Hope everyones well. I was at a wedding fair yesterday and spent too many points on champagne and cake samples lol. Was worth it for the fun though! Had some time with the OH today which was nice (and civilized) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done on loss sugar! Sorry I wasn't around when u needed a hug - u can have one now tho! U are amazing!!!

Lots of love :)

Xx

P.S. I think we should have a minimins mansion and all move in together :S

Thanks chug :)
We should defo all live together Carly ;) xx

Well there was a rat... A dead rat... under the wall in my room. My stupid neighbours put poison down and then the rat got in under my floor/wall and died. The smell was unbelievable and I've been sleeping on the floor in the sitting room the last few days. Luckily my Dad took action and managed to get at the rat by taking up pieces of floor and... Actually I won't give the gory details!
The smell has faded now but was still there so another night on the floor but hopefully I'll have my room back soon.

I'm doing the wendie plan this week so I was on +2pp yesterday and with all the stress I just wanted to scoff chocolate... But I didn't so yay me! I have a +8pp day today and +3pp day tomorrow and then its weigh in on saturday. I don't feel any lighter this week... In fact I feel heavier, so not sure wendie is liking me this time around.

Thinking of taking a day off the diet on saturday as I'm heading to dublin to see batman live and stay in a hotel with the OH (and he wants to eat whatever we like for once lol). I haven't been out for a meal with him since I started the diet so I feel bad but I also know I'll feel guilty if I take the day off lol. We'll see!

Anyway, I'm late for work now LOL! Much love to all my lovely miniminers! XxX

Glad your dad got the rat out YUCKY.

It's always hard to know what to do when you've a day out. But you'll have your 49 and most of that days dailies so one big meal might be doable, just don't tell other half your being a bit sensible hehe. I haven't tried the wendy plan yet, think I like my Saturday or Friday blow out too much. Have a good day xxx

Yayy to you yer finally finding him.. Hopefully with a day r two of airing the room will back to normal soon :D
And DOUBLE yay to you not binging on choc!! Very proud of u :D
As u know i'm having a day off on Saturday.. It wont hurt just once :D But I totally understand u having doubts.. I am gona do a chicken n bacon bacon bake tomoro to have ready to eat on Sunday so when the hunger kicks in I have my dinner ready to go so will cut out running to the chipper.. Will also do a low point snack shop so I have munchies there ready pointed n can still be good enough.. Duno if this plan will help u??
What i do when i'm eating out is order what I want.. Its always chicken!! with sauce on the side and veg.. So ur having what u want but still controlling how much u eat (kinda).....

Done a sneaky Thursday weigh just to see.. (as this wud normally be my weigh day) and the scales were rather nice to me.. even after my weekend of pizza, maccers and chipper!!!! Showing a 1lb loss... So fingers crossed it stays at a loss come Saturday :D

Thats brill Dubchick. Congrates on the loss.

Your plan is very good. I generally do that too it I've a night off. Have what I need for the dinner the next day ready. Also when ordering I ordered what I wanted but was careful with the sides. xx

Thats brill Dubchick. Congrates on the loss.

Your plan is very good. I generally do that too it I've a night off. Have what I need for the dinner the next day ready. Also when ordering I ordered what I wanted but was careful with the sides. xx
:thankyou: Its not my official loss as I've changed my weigh-day to Saturday so its not recorded.. But had such a bold weekend with food AND beer!!!! (and vodka too) that I was expecting a gain..
Yea if I dont have many PP's left (dailies) I'd generally get boiled/baked potatoes.. But if i'm on a "i dont care" mood I get chips :D Love me chips I do :D haha
(very giddy this morning and no idea why...)

Yeah lucky he got it out... Need top tell neighbours not to be so stupid next time. The smell was frickin dire! Still there but defo not as strong as it was.

I was thinking I'd go to eddies, I really love the cajun chicken wings and havent had them in aaaaages!? Maybe some fries. OH is determined I have a good feed for some reason. Think he just wants to treat me. I dunno how much damage it'll do. That's a good idea Frances... I should plan my sunday ahead so that I don't go crazy eating!

I'm starving today for some reason. Lucky its the +8 day I guess :p

I was very very giddy last week, then I felt like crying for a few days lol, this week I'm abit 'nonplussed'. Feel abit deflated:sigh:

Found out I can't have chips unless they are homemade. They coat frozen chips in flour to keep them nice and white apparently. But it's probably a good thing to be honest.:rolleyes:

Wow I hope that lb loss sticks with you till saturday hon! That'd be ace!! :D xx

Yeah lucky he got it out... Need top tell neighbours not to be so stupid next time. The smell was frickin dire! Still there but defo not as strong as it was.

I was thinking I'd go to eddies, I really love the cajun chicken wings and havent had them in aaaaages!? Maybe some fries. OH is determined I have a good feed for some reason. Think he just wants to treat me. I dunno how much damage it'll do. That's a good idea Frances... I should plan my sunday ahead so that I don't go crazy eating!

I'm starving today for some reason. Lucky its the +8 day I guess :p

ooh I do love Eddies :D Chicken tenders (shared).. AND a half club sub meal... YUMMMYYYYY.... But they've taken the half club sub off the new menu now :cry:
Skinny beach burger is my new thing.. And hafta get chips but wud happily share them coz the burger is enough.. Just need a little something to pick at :D
Ooh I want eddies now... :rolleyes:

MrsLmc... I get like that too! Its like I'm mad happy and then suddenly I'm horribly down. I dunno what the hell!

Sucks about the chips. Home made are still pretty delicious! X

I was very very giddy last week, then I felt like crying for a few days lol, this week I'm abit 'nonplussed'. Feel abit deflated:sigh:

Found out I can't have chips unless they are homemade. They coat frozen chips in flour to keep them nice and white apparently. But it's probably a good thing to be honest.:rolleyes:
That's OK.. "Real" chips are much nicer anyway :D Why don't u make sum up ready to go in the oven and freeze them.. So it'll still feel like yer having convenient frozen chips?? :D
Aw no doubt the days of tears will follow for me too.. I dont think a full week ever passes without me having a cry.. I'm such a whinge..
My BF has got to the stage when I cry he says "aw.. whats wrong now?" IF he acknowledges at all.. :8855:
(that makes him sound men n uncaring but he's really not..That's just how often I cry!)

MrsLmc... I get like that too! Its like I'm mad happy and then suddenly I'm horribly down. I dunno what the hell!

Sucks about the chips. Home made are still pretty delicious! X

Yeah I love homemade oven chips with some garlic and rosemary. Tis yummy.

I don't know what that is with my mood either.

Back