ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Hope u can have a nice weekend babs, try not to worry, I hope ur OH gives u some support! Take care xxx hugs xxx ;-)

My OH has fecked off to cork last night so all by myself today lol. Trying not to worry, thanks so much for the support and advice chick... I'd prob be freaking it otherwise lol. Xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

1lb and a quarter off... Delighted considering I had a day off on saturday :D :D :D xx

Yay well done. I think it helps having a day off. I tend to really try harder for the rest of the week if I know I've been bad.

xxx

WELL DONE :D:cool:

Thanks ladies, I'm delighted. Hit my 3st mark (including the 2st from last year I mean) and also means that's my second silver 7 on propoints. Happy days!! :D x

Well done on the 3 stone, that's amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Siandys1 said:
Well done on the 3 stone, that's amazing xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whoa, fastest response award goes to you lovely :D xx

I should be feeling great today. Hitting my 3st mark and also getting second silver 7 on propoints. But I just wanna cry right now. I'm in a lot of pain all day long and nothing is easing it. Feeling a bit sorry for myself, I know. The OH is away down the country having a laugh at a wedding while I had to go for an ultrasound today alone. I tried to get some exercise in and walked 4 miles but it hurt me to do it :(
Feel like I haven't celebrated my losses at all and like my OH doesn't care about how I got on at hospital or that I'm stuck here in pain. He said he would call me at 9 to chat about it as he was leaving early but I just got a text back at 10 that said he missed me... No call and no asking how it went or how I feel. Been sitting waiting for a call that's never coming as I realised he's still out & prob will be the rest of the night now. So I'm just gonna go to bed now and try to sleep. Feeling teary, stupid totm is due too and even though I lost weight this week, I was feeling extremely chubby today. Hope everyones spending their weekend better than me!! X

Aw big hugs :( were here for you! Did hospital go ok Hun? You have done fab and most definately are not chubby!! i always get teary around TOTM time so it's probably the hormones at play :( xx

Thanks... It went ok, they didn't say much... my doctor will call with "results", I was just nervous about it all & feeling sore today.
I just burst into tears for seemingly no reason. Feel so lonely sometimes.
I know I shouldn't feel really chubby but I do, I'm worried I'll never be happy with how I look!!

Gigantic hugs mrs!

Well done for the amazing loss! 3 stone mark yipee!! I'm sure that one day u will just realise u are happy with how u look :)

As for the bloke - he is rubbish! U poor lovely! Boys just don't think! Glad it went ok and hope the results are ok! Really hope the pain eases xx

Thanks Carly. XxX
I made myself so upset tonight that I comfort ate, had a mini milky way, maltesers snacksize, skittles snacksize AND a bit of a bun. That's 18 weeklies gone today, I'm such a fool. :'(
Can't sleep either. Big row with the OH at like 2 in the morning because he never called like he promised to... he said he would leave early to call me as he was worried about my ultrasound today but turns out he was just having too much fun without me and didn't bother :( I'm really disappointed, he never keeps his word on anything and I'm getting tired of it now.
The pain is making me cranky, took another colpermin now to see if I can get some sleep soon. X

Aw huni I'm so sorry you're having a right time of it!
It's awful that you are suffering so much with the pain - hope they get your results ultra quick so you can get treated - I'm dealing with pain every day & my electric blanket is my saviour when pills won't do anything :(
Also (don't know your situation or what pain it is but) I drink a lot of chamomile or peppermint tea or even just hot water - seems to soothe cramps or spasms sometimes (Brandy helps 2)

Ooooh you so didn't need to be having a row when you're poorly hun, am sorry OH isn't being more supportive - you need a big cuddle & reassurance! xx

Congrats on your fab loss though hun - that's brill you got to a solid 3stone :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks for your post lovely! I ended up getting 3 hours sleep anyway. I've no electric blanket, it sounds lovely though. Never tried those teas before, I did get up and get a regular cuppa around 3am and that might've helped a bit!!

Oooh I was messing around with BMI calculations there and realized at my starting weight last year I had a BMI of 32 (obese). Its now down to 25.2 so a 6.8 loss. Only 1lb more till its bang on 25 (one of my mini goals). I'm not a big believer in BMI to be honest as no two people are the same and I'm quite heavy set anyway. Still... Its good to see it back near the healthy zone again. X

Back