ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Lacking in body confidence... still have a jello belly and a big kaboose lol. I'll try and embrace them on hols though :p xx

Sarah if I've to come down there and shake you I will!!!! Look how far you've come!! And if I was in the 10's I'd be wearing my bikini around tescos never mind Lanzarote hehe:8855:. You are to be nice to yourself xx

Lol!!!!!!! Tesco bikini walk love it!!! Xx

Ah you're taller than me hon so gotta take that difference into account. LOL love the Tesco bikini walk... hilarious!! :D x

Thats exactly it hon! I see some people on here, yourself included, and think they're doing so well sure what do they need to worry about. But then when they say it to me I think they're mad in the head LOL! ;) x

Well done you babe!!! xxx

Leese84 said:
Well done you babe!!! xxx

Thank you lovely, how are you getting on? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Honestly non existant at the min babe went away on 2nd October week before was a night mare with work and came back Monday morning and this week as been even worse! So trying to get myself back into it, i've found a new love from Gammon tho! :(

Leese84 said:
Honestly non existant at the min babe went away on 2nd October week before was a night mare with work and came back Monday morning and this week as been even worse! So trying to get myself back into it, i've found a new love from Gammon tho! :(

You can get back into it hon, we all have these blips. I had a 9 month long blip before I started back on propoints!!
Gammon isn't so bad for pp is it?? X

Gammon is really quite low! I think I need to buy some lol

U can do it Leese! xx

Yeah think I'm craving a bit of gammon too lol! ;)
Roast beef for dinner today, yummers! What's everyone having? X

You know what i need to do i just need to go to an actual meetin and get the correct reading material i've searched on the internet and can't find the one i need, cant get anythin off ebay as i dont know anyone who does it searched on amazon but i have no luck cos i don't know what am looking for! Its things like pointin bread if you know what i mean? me n the OH had new potatos, gammon n pineapple and garlic bread yesterday and it was amazin!!!

Leese84 said:
You know what i need to do i just need to go to an actual meetin and get the correct reading material i've searched on the internet and can't find the one i need, cant get anythin off ebay as i dont know anyone who does it searched on amazon but i have no luck cos i don't know what am looking for! Its things like pointin bread if you know what i mean? me n the OH had new potatos, gammon n pineapple and garlic bread yesterday and it was amazin!!!

Well I've never been to a meeting in my life yet lol. In fact I prob wouldn't be allowed join as I don't have 10lb to lose now. I know some people feel the meeting will help them though, maybe it would help you too? You have no account on ebay do you not? Me either, I get my mum to get me things on it when I want something LOL! I've no credit card :p xxx

starkissedx said:
Roast chicken dinner :) yum yum yum

Mmm I haven't had that in ages, YUM :D xXx

HI,
i enjoy reading your diary v much! spesh knowing you are doing this at home aswell! think your doing really well! keep up good work! x x

LouiseMc said:
HI,
i enjoy reading your diary v much! spesh knowing you are doing this at home aswell! think your doing really well! keep up good work! x x

Thanks so much!! Its lovely to get comments like that :D how are you getting on hon? Do you do it from home too? Xx

ENJOY! Im having chippy tea :D yum! lol

I think the calculator is the most important thing hun coz even the books don't tell u about multiples... its the online app that helps me the most xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
ENJOY! Im having chippy tea :D yum! lol

I think the calculator is the most important thing hun coz even the books don't tell u about multiples... its the online app that helps me the most xx

Ooooh chippy tea! I had Eddie Rockets yesterday, cheeeeeesy fries lol ;)

So true... I have an app on my phone called WWDiary that does everything I want and it was free too :eek: :D xx

Back