ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Wow! So weird...Just noticed that it's your hubbies Bday...mine too! Say he's not 36...that would be too strange!
Hence the horror wkend! He's now happily scoffing a Terrys chocolate orange watching MOTD whilst I sit here and feel guilty...the essential difference between men and women eh?
What I love best about this site is that no matter what you feel, somebody somewhere understands...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm so so sorry I haven't been around! Massive hugs! Hope u are feeling a bit better and the cold sores are clearing!

U are an amazing girlfriend and should be so proud of urself for managing at the toughest social situation ever!!

Hope u enjoyed the meal! I'm having now of this ugly fat sister mallarky!!!! U are an absolute stunner!!! Very slim... Lovely figure... Good dress sense and an all round lovely lady!!!!! Xxxxxx

Honestly I'm nothing compared to my sister. She looked fab as always. I wore a dress of mine from about 6 years ago. It was size 10 so had to squeeze into it but it was ok. Wore my iron fist heels which fit much nicer on my feet since I lost weight and I find they don't hurt me as bad as they used to! Had a lovely meal. Got fillet steak on the stone with chips (ate about half the chips) and we had birthday cake afterwards and I had a latte too! Had a couple glasses of vino with dinner and a vodka & diet 7up. It was a night off so I didn't count any of it!! :) x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Sarah I bet you looked stunning, good for you having a night off too.

Your meal sounds lush. My mouths watering. I love fillet steak:)

xxx

Sounds absolutely lovely! Read back that post missy!!! U wore a size 10?!?!? U should be bouncing around!! U are a fox xx

I think it was a "big" 10 when I got it first so its more like a 12 I think. Its just the label that says 10. I had to squish me boobs into it LOL!

The fillet steak was fantastic, best I've ever had. Came out on a lava stone and you got to cook it how you like. Was unreal!! X

A 10 is a 10! That is all ;) hehe xx

A size 10 is fantastic - bet u looked gorg! I wud have been walking round wiv the label hanging out for everyone to see. Don't think I will ever c a sz 10 again xxx

U tell her lol xx

Nah seriously girls I'm not a size 10, it was just a forgiving dress! X

Bless u hun x glad u got in size 10 n had a day off u need one every now n then!
How many days now?
Its 13 for me n i have packed! Lol
X

Its next sunday so 6/7 days whatever way you look at it. Haven't packed anything yet, I hate packing LOL! XxX

My god a size 10!!!!! Squeezed or not squeezed, a big 10 or small 10, it's still a 10....if I'd that on I swear I'd have made an anouncement in the middle of the restaurant, so everyone would know!!!! Go you xxxxxxxx

Yipee for hols

10! Neon Flashing Sign...10, 10, 10!
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too MrsLmc!! :) yay hols are so close!! We will miss u x

Haha yeah it was good to fit in the dress even if its still not perfect on me (I'd like more room in the waist of it!)
I had a chinese last night. Chicken fried rice, chips (about 6 or 7), 2 spoons of curry sauce & few prawn crackers. Anyone wanna hazard a guess at the pp of that feast?! I put 40 for it but maybe I'm underestimating?

Back