ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Well done chick that's great xx

My last post in here before my holiday. Will be getting up in 4 and a half hours to get ready to go to the airport! Hope you all have a good week and will speak to you soon! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done that's amazing!!!! Enjoy ur hol! Will miss u xxxx

Ive been ill n missed u going on yr hols sarah x enjoy n well done on ur great loss x

Brilliant loss, enjoy ur hols xx

I'm baaaa-ack. Just in me bed now... Long day of travel. I hate travel lol! It was hot enough there for me to get a lovely heat rash (my skin is really sensitive to the heat). Still haven't found a good cure for that, antihistamines do feck all for me! No tan... I don't tan. Had a good time though even if I was the palest person there ;)

Girls I'd say I gained about a stone lol. Scary! I ate and drank waaaay too much. Eeeeep. How's everyone doing? I missed my miniminners... Hope I can get back into this WW next week now!! XxX

Yay your back. I missssed you!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the very same on hols, I come back as white as I go, I go really red then white again and I get heat rash in my elbow crocks hehe....but I still love going.

And don't worry about the weight gain, you'll get it off, and at least you had a good excuse to put weight on xxxxxxx

Misssed you tooooo xxx
Aye heat rash on my feet and hands and elbows. I know its "bad" if it gets on my chest. Then I have to stay indoors for a day its that bad :O
Me feet are itching like mad in the bed now, argh.
The gain will be of epic proportions I'd say! I even feel heavy ya know? We did go walking/jogging every day except today... But I doubt that's made up for the amount I ate hahaha! Gonna be hard pointing everything again... Need to do a grocery shop QUICK! ;)

Welcome bk! We missed u lots!!! Sure u won't have gained too much! Time to pull it no :) x

Well come back /:) we got told for heat rash you should used tomato just rub it over your skin it'll burn but it'll reduce it and yogurt is meant to be good for it too xxx

Even though it isn't saturday I weighed myself this morning just to see... 4lb on :( which brings me to 11st 2lb so still doable to be in 10s by xmas. Hope I can undo some damage this week for the legit weigh in xx

Yay glad your back :) that gain will mostly be water weight and bloat so I bet a few days on plan will reduce that no problem! Sounds like a nice time away :) I never tan either I went on two Hols in summer and still remained white ha with a little tint which faded after like two days :( ha!

Are you back at work already? :(

X

Glad I'm not the only one that doesn't tan. Felt like the whitest person there. People were looking at me funny! :(
Nah I have today off, back to the daily grind tomorrow sigh.. X

Back