ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

azwethinkweiz said:
Yeah hope the scales are kind to you hon, you've been trying really hard. Weight loss can seem so unfair sometimes!? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I know especially when your bf isn't dieting at all just doing exercising and losses 6lbs in a week

Eugh my OH is gyming it at the moment to gain weight. He is drinking 3 protein weight gain shakes a day. Weights at gym and eating sooo much..lost half a lb week!! Not fair! Want that metabolism!

Stupid men....every time I mention ww my hubby loses half a stone!!!! And I'm not joking lol x

thats the same as my hubby too :(
Would love to know how he loses more weight than me!

Its easier for men to lose weight. They have a higher muscle mass than women and womens hormones means we hang onto our body fat longer than they do. Men and women are not built the same and so we shouldn't compare (even though its annoying as hell!!)

Its easier for men to lose weight. They have a higher muscle mass than women and womens hormones means we hang onto our body fat longer than they do. Men and women are not built the same and so we shouldn't compare (even though its annoying as hell!!)

see i know this yet it still bugs me haha :p

Trust me it bugs me as well. Seems we can put weight on easier too! Argh!!

Trust me it bugs me as well. Seems we can put weight on easier too! Argh!!

very true...i think i just look at chocolate and carby food and the weight piles on haha.

Might see if i can limit my carbs and see if that helps :)

Tispy said:
very true...i think i just look at chocolate and carby food and the weight piles on haha.

Might see if i can limit my carbs and see if that helps :)

Don't look directly at it!!! Lol.

Yeah... I'm a chocoholic for sure and my OH keeps getting me chocolate... I'm gonna slap him :p

Don't look directly at it!!! Lol.

Yeah... I'm a chocoholic for sure and my OH keeps getting me chocolate... I'm gonna slap him :p

i am terrible with chocolate. I used to get through a family sized one alone (when i was younger and around 15stone :eek:) trying to limit myself to one chocolate bar a day.

diet coke is another downfall for me too oops

Baby-belle said:
I think they want us to get fat I always tell my bf he is a chubby chaser as he try's to feed me all the time

Oh my god I've said that exact thing to my bf before too!!!

Tispy said:
i am terrible with chocolate. I used to get through a family sized one alone (when i was younger and around 15stone :eek:) trying to limit myself to one chocolate bar a day.

diet coke is another downfall for me too oops
I could easily do that too. I used to binge like mad in my room. Loadsa chocolate and crisps and cakes etc. so even though my food diary might look like I eat a lot of treats sometimes... it's actually a massive improvement on how I used to eat!!
I try to limit myself too. Multipack flake bars are only 4pp so I have those if I need a real choccie hit! X

Oh my god I've said that exact thing to my bf before too!!!

I could easily do that too. I used to binge like mad in my room. Loadsa chocolate and crisps and cakes etc. so even though my food diary might look like I eat a lot of treats sometimes... it's actually a massive improvement on how I used to eat!!
I try to limit myself too. Multipack flake bars are only 4pp so I have those if I need a real choccie hit! X

might have to buy some flakes during the week. Although i might go for kit kats instead hehe

Mmm I had pop chocs at the cinema the other night - yummers!!

My OH got me a flake Easter egg yesterday....it's staring at me!! Eeeek! X
pop it in the freezer. I did that with my easter eggs last year and im still workin gmy way through them. Tastes nicer from the freezer to me and last longer:D

Good idea but same as Tracy my freezer has 3 teeny drawers :( might break it up and weigh it into clear freezer bags and have a little portion at a time! X

Good idea but same as Tracy my freezer has 3 teeny drawers :( might break it up and weigh it into clear freezer bags and have a little portion at a time! X

thats a good idea too. My easter eggs are all at my dads in essex and he has 2 huge freezers so ive always just put them in there whole and break off little pieces whenever im there to have as a treat.

Back