ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I just had half bar of cadbury turkish... mmmmmmmm (only 3pp's!!!)
Feel fat as house n sick as a dog now tho.. :(
AND... I've to go to the dentist shortly :(

You are not fat, and I hate turkish delight eugh....lol. Good luck at the dentist xx

You are not fat, and I hate turkish delight eugh....lol. Good luck at the dentist xx
Oops.. soz.. didn't mean to use the F word.. I meant I feel really really bloated.. Like ridiculously bloated.. And just realised I ate white bread Sunday night coz I had none in n was starving.. So that's most likely what's caused it..
Can't remember the last time I ate white carbs (other than potato!)... N I dont like it 1 bit!!!

Hav u guys tried the choc philly yet? That kurbs ur choc hunger. is it about there yet? It appears to b only sold in big asdas x ;-)

Yuk that sounds do rank. I'd try it but I'd always be thinking about chicken, pasta etc all the things I'd normally eat Philly on:)

Awww we don't have Asda in Ireland Liz.....sounds ammm interesting though lol.

Francis know what you mean, I had some cake at the christening, first piece of wheat in over two weeks, felt so so bloated and ill after, have mouth ulcers now to remind me NOT TO DO IT AGAIN (well for another 2 weeks till the memory fades hehe) xx

MrsLmc said:
Awww we don't have Asda in Ireland Liz.....sounds ammm interesting though lol.

Francis know what you mean, I had some cake at the christening, first piece of wheat in over two weeks, felt so so bloated and ill after, have mouth ulcers now to remind me NOT TO DO IT AGAIN (well for another 2 weeks till the memory fades hehe) xx

Oh no asda bless u lot x
Shall i post u sum?
Its really nice, it doesnt taste like philly at all just like choc spread x ;-)

they sell the chocolate philly in tesco too

Tispy said:
they sell the chocolate philly in tesco too

Oo they must hav sold out wen i went to tesco xx :-(

MrsLmc said:
I'd say it would be nice on like a digestive biscuit or something. Was your cheesecake nice the other day liz?

Oo yeah it defo wud x check ur supermarkets for it in case x
Cheesecake was ace, base was digestives n butter n spread the philly on top n it was like a big choc digestive lolz xx

ive not tried it yet hehe. Thinking of buying some tonight. I dont like cheese but seeing as its chocolate i might give it a go :)

Baby-belle said:
That's :) is it nice?

Guys its nice like choc spread but it does hav a tang after taste but it makes a gorge cheesecake xx

Dubchick81 said:
Laura they had it in dunnes last night when I was there. Same price as the rest of the Philly :)

I'm defo getting some... I'm intrigued!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back