ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Sarah !! Ive just been loooking back at wen u started this diary ... you posted some lush pics of your meals ..... why dont you start doing that again ....... itll give you another reason to stay on track and focus on ... as some of them meals u had were DELISH !!!!

MrsLmc said:
gees Tracy I used to write up sample menus and all at the start lol....so your not alone on that. Its a great idea Sarah, and even if you go off it a little it'd be better than a non-planned day x

I've written it out now. Goes a bit like this:
Breakfast: cheerios & milk -6pp
Lunch: ham sandwich & tomato soup -8pp
Dinner: WW curry & slice bread -10pp
Snacks: WW yogurt -1pp/ Fruit/ popcorn -2pp

That leaves 2pp for milk for teas etc. it might change a bit but hopefully will stick to it!!

*Claire-Bear* said:
Sarah !! Ive just been loooking back at wen u started this diary ... you posted some lush pics of your meals ..... why dont you start doing that again ....... itll give you another reason to stay on track and focus on ... as some of them meals u had were DELISH !!!!
True that. I do have some pics oid recent food here for your viewing pleasure lol...
One is my WW yogurt with some mandarins -bargain at 1pp
Oooh and ritz crackers with choc philly (and my dog wishing she could eat em) LOL

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120307_232956.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120307_232956.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 2012-02-27 22.05.15-1.jpg
    2012-02-27 22.05.15-1.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 63
Mmmmmm I love ham sandwiches with tomato soup, I also like tomato soup with a sausage roll:)

Chocolate Philly is good on Melba toast too.

Your little dogs sooooooooo cute:):):):):)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Mrsm79 said:
Mmmmmm I love ham sandwiches with tomato soup, I also like tomato soup with a sausage roll:)

Chocolate Philly is good on Melba toast too.

Your little dogs sooooooooo cute:):):):):)

I haven't had a sausage roll in aaaaaages. I'd love one now LOL!

Must try it on melba toast. I had some on 2 low fat digestive biccies too and that was nice too :)

She's a wee pet, very well behaved dog and takes me out for runs :p can't imagine life without her now and we've only had her a year lol x

Attachments

• 2012-02-24 12.03.47-1.jpg
    2012-02-24 12.03.47-1.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 54
azwethinkweiz said:
I haven't had a sausage roll in aaaaaages. I'd love one now LOL!

Must try it on melba toast. I had some on 2 low fat digestive biccies too and that was nice too :)

She's a wee pet, very well behaved dog and takes me out for runs :p can't imagine life without her now and we've only had her a year lol x

Aw stop!!!!!!! I wanna hug her:( she's so lush.

I want a little dog, they give you the most unconditional love, are always pleased as punch to see ya and know exactly how ya feel. I love dogs so much. I cry when I see guide dogs coz I think they are amazing.

I've written it out now. Goes a bit like this:
Breakfast: cheerios & milk -6pp
Lunch: ham sandwich & tomato soup -8pp
Dinner: WW curry & slice bread -10pp
Snacks: WW yogurt -1pp/ Fruit/ popcorn -2pp

That leaves 2pp for milk for teas etc. it might change a bit but hopefully will stick to it!!

True that. I do have some pics oid recent food here for your viewing pleasure lol...
One is my WW yogurt with some mandarins -bargain at 1pp
Oooh and ritz crackers with choc philly (and my dog wishing she could eat em) LOL

HAHA, i love how your dog just had to get in on your piccy ;););) i LOVE animals n their personalities :cool:

Aw i love your poochie :D saw your chinchilla on facebook when i added you, soooo cute i'd love one! Hope your day is going good xx

starkissedx said:
Aw i love your poochie :D saw your chinchilla on facebook when i added you, soooo cute i'd love one! Hope your day is going good xx

Why don't you adopt a chinchilla hon? They're great, very friendly and soooooo soft. I wanna squish him.

Another 5k under my belt today. Had to force myself out of bed and go do it! How's everyone? X

Why don't you adopt a chinchilla hon? They're great, very friendly and soooooo soft. I wanna squish him.

Another 5k under my belt today. Had to force myself out of bed and go do it! How's everyone? X

Well done honey !!!! i usually go running at night i dunno how u can make yourself get up and out ... im too lazy for all that :eek::p

*Claire-Bear* said:
Well done honey !!!! i usually go running at night i dunno how u can make yourself get up and out ... im too lazy for all that :eek::p

I used to go at night too and will again when I go back to work. I just went around the football track today. I don't sleep in at all these days so gotta make myself do something otherwise I'd be sitting thinking all the time lol! Now I need a cuppa ;)

I used to go at night too and will again when I go back to work. I just went around the football track today. I don't sleep in at all these days so gotta make myself do something otherwise I'd be sitting thinking all the time lol! Now I need a cuppa ;)

Bless ya !! its good that your being proactive ... your doing very well :cool:

*Claire-Bear* said:
Bless ya !! its good that your being proactive ... your doing very well :cool:

Thanks... Had to force myself out of the bed today (even though I wasn't sleeping lol). Tired now. Hoping for a pound loss tomorrow *fingers crossed*

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks... Had to force myself out of the bed today (even though I wasn't sleeping lol). Tired now. Hoping for a pound loss tomorrow *fingers crossed*

ile keep em crossed for ya ... You deserve it xxxxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
ile keep em crossed for ya ... You deserve it xxxxxxx

Thank you hon. Feeling positive about it so hopefully the scales are nice. I need something in my life to start going the right way...

Alright thanks Tracy. I keep hearing love songs everywhere I go though. I need me some girl power tunes lol!

azwethinkweiz said:
Alright thanks Tracy. I keep hearing love songs everywhere I go though. I need me some girl power tunes lol!

Oh noooooo love songs suck, go and buy yourself a spice girl album or some banging dance tunes:)

Do u listen to music when u run? I have a dance compilation playlist on my iPhone really stimulating when I'm in the gym.

Back