ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Yay for your loss :) as for the bucket list I have done one for things I want to do before im 30. Some include holiday in America, pass my driving test, take a night class in refreshing my French and be able to run a 5k...I think there all achievable just gives me something to strive for. X

Nice ideas starkissed, I have my driving test and have run 5k so I could tick those :) I never realise anything that I have achieved until its pointed out to me?! Is anyone else like that?
Yeah I'm happy enough with 1.5lb. Its half my gain gone and I'm on the right track again. Just need to keep at it now. My sister has invited me up for dinner and I might go. Even though I have this guilty feeling that I'm "in the way"...

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Well done on your loss sarah. You wont be in the way at your sisters, she wouldnt invite u if she didnt want u there. U should go. U migt have a lovely evening and it will get u out of the house. I know for a fact i would not be here today if it wasnt for my 2 sisters. Let them help you xxx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Well done sarah I knew youd do well xxxxxxx

I might try the bucket list thing. I dunno where to start with it. I don't know whether making the list would make me feel better or worse? Looking at all the things I haven't done and lots I'd prob never get to do. I don't know. I woke up in a bad way today so ignore me if I'm talking *****.

Scales were nice, lost 1.5lb this week so they're going the right way again.

1: Burning Man Festival or Nowhere (its closer)
2: Disneyland (I'm serious - I'm 23 and I still wanna live there)
3: The ice bar in Rome (a bar completely made out of ice - even seats and glasses)

There's your bucket list!! Oh and also pinterest has great ideas!

I've written it out now. Goes a bit like this:
Breakfast: cheerios & milk -6pp
Lunch: ham sandwich & tomato soup -8pp
Dinner: WW curry & slice bread -10pp
Snacks: WW yogurt -1pp/ Fruit/ popcorn -2pp

That leaves 2pp for milk for teas etc. it might change a bit but hopefully will stick to it!!

True that. I do have some pics oid recent food here for your viewing pleasure lol...
One is my WW yogurt with some mandarins -bargain at 1pp
Oooh and ritz crackers with choc philly (and my dog wishing she could eat em) LOL

Mmmmmm I love ham sandwiches with tomato soup, I also like tomato soup with a sausage roll:)

Chocolate Philly is good on Melba toast too.

Your little dogs sooooooooo cute:):):):):)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

1: Burning Man Festival or Nowhere (its closer)
2: Disneyland (I'm serious - I'm 23 and I still wanna live there)
3: The ice bar in Rome (a bar completely made out of ice - even seats and glasses)

There's your bucket list!! Oh and also pinterest has great ideas!

pfft get the the ice hotel in sweden where the james bond film was set (i think) - i'd love to go there

i have a few things - ones that i defo want to do
1) qualify as a physio
2) travel around Oz and Asia
3) go to a full moon party
4) go to Bondi beach
5) learn to surf
6) see the northern lights properly

:) xxx

Thanks for the ideas girls! I have actually been to disneyland (in paris) and its brill. I'd love to go to the harry potter theme park. Might try to do a small bucket list tomorrow night?!

I went to my sisters and we got a dvd and her fella made us beef thai curry which I couldn't even finish lol. Didn't really count today so back to it tomorrow I guess.
Can't sleep as usual. *sigh* :(

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks for the ideas girls! I have actually been to disneyland (in paris) and its brill. I'd love to go to the harry potter theme park. Might try to do a small bucket list tomorrow night?!

I went to my sisters and we got a dvd and her fella made us beef thai curry which I couldn't even finish lol. Didn't really count today so back to it tomorrow I guess.
Can't sleep as usual. *sigh* :(

Hey sweet, I'm still up and about too. I'm glad you went to see your sister, bet your curry was yummy:)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Eventually got to sleep but have woken up with bad thoughts again, probs cuz I had bad dreams. Guess its just a bad weekend.
Yeah I wish there was a harry potter land in europe, would've made sense to have it in britain somewhere seeing as that's where its set!

Hiya Sarah!

Sorry I have been AWOL I have been on Holiday!

You are doing so great with your losses, running and getting out and about and being pro active!
My mum runs Mind Mental Health Services in Harrogate & Ripon, I told her what the hospital said to you and she hit The roof!!! She's just seeing what alternatives there are- I'm on my phone, do you live in Eire or N.I?

By the way- I don't want to open up old wounds but he doesn't deserve you one bit- I would personally love to slap him in the face with a wet fish! When this kind of stuff happens to me I always think right I'll show you!!!!! You go for it girl!!!!! You will get there!!!!!!

:bighug:

<3 the idea of a bucket list too!!!

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth, I missed ya and your words of wisdom this week but hope you had a fab holiday!!
I didn't think the guy in hospital took me very seriously at all. Basically thought because I wasn't an alcoholic or being abused or anything like that, then what did I have to complain about? I wish I knew why I think the way I do but I can't explain it!? I felt patronized and belittled. And then felt guilty after I left for being the way I am knowing that there are other people who probably have worse issues. I've been leaning heavily on family at the mo because I don't know where to turn from here. It took me a while to look for help and now I find that there is none. I live in ROI... thanks for asking your mum about it all... I dunno what to do now for the best to be honest.

Everyone says I deserve better then him especially now he's just left me in the middle of all this and hasn't contacted me at all. I'm still very sad and I miss him. Feeling quite lonely but trying my best to get on with things. X

there's a harry potter type thing in london - my friend is going in easter and dumbledores office, diagon alley and a few other real sets are there. duno if its worth a look xxx

annieb_101 said:
there's a harry potter type thing in london - my friend is going in easter and dumbledores office, diagon alley and a few other real sets are there. duno if its worth a look xxx

Really? I'd love that. I must look into it!!

£28 not bad :) xxx

Thanks hon. That sounds really cool. Now I just gave to rope someone into coming to london with me lol :p xx

Well done for the amazing loss :) x

Back