ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

No phone call. I wish he'd just call and get it over with instead of me sitting here worrying all bloody day about it. That's 2 days of freaking out... Why can't he just take 10 minutes and call me, I'm sick of waiting now and sick of being anxious about it.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

try not to stress yourself hun xxx Hopefully he is just calling to check on how your feeling out of concern for your health :)
If he gets shirty with you just tell him to stick his job where the sun dont shine ;) best thing for you to do is to concentrate on your own health and well being before your job xx

He eventually rang. I was a nervous wreck on the phone which I think he could sense. He asked if I could give him a date I'd be back to work. I said I hoped to be back by the 10th of april (that's what I'm aiming for). He said I could work from home sometimes if that's what I wanted etc. He said if I took off much longer that it would be taken as a long term serious illness and that I'd have to see the company doctor etc. I got all freaked out but he told me not to worry myself about it too much. He said he and my manager might be making a home visit just to see how I am and he'd ring me once a week from now on. I feel panicked about the thoughts of a company doctor and all that? I have this mad idea that no one _believes_ me about how I'm feeling... I dunno if it's all in my head or not??
Anyway have an appointment with a psychiatrist at a clinic in drogheda down the road tomorrow. I'm hoping it goes well and that I might be able to get some help with changing the way I view myself, the negative thoughts and perception of others etc. Lack of self worth is a big thing for me and I hate feeling like this, I wish I could turn it off!

Been getting plenty of vitamin d today as I thought it might perk me up... sat outside reading my book. Wore a pair of shorts that didn't fit last year & they're a bit loose now. Hope everyone else is enjoying the rays. XxX

Well done for dealing with the call :) hope tomorrow helps :) sounds like boss is doing the right thing by you chick :) x

Oo ur bloody boss is a devil making u worry for nothing hun!
He sounds quite helpful but not sure about him phoning every wk that sounds a bit too much pressure ur supposed to b tryong to get better!!
Take of urself hun x rest up n enjoy the rays some more, sunshine is good for the soul!!
;-)

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done for dealing with the call :) hope tomorrow helps :) sounds like boss is doing the right thing by you chick :) x

Thanks hon. Nervous about tomorrow, my last trip to a psychiatrist left me very low.
Yeah my boss is alright. I tried to explain as best I could that I'm trying to get better. X

Wishbird007 said:
Oo ur bloody boss is a devil making u worry for nothing hun!
He sounds quite helpful but not sure about him phoning every wk that sounds a bit too much pressure ur supposed to b tryong to get better!!
Take of urself hun x rest up n enjoy the rays some more, sunshine is good for the soul!!
;-)

Yeah I told him I was worrying yesterday and today about the call but then he felt bad lol so I felt guilty telling him.
He did say there was no pressure on me to come back, it was just that there's certain procedures that have to take place if I need to be off for a long time. I don't plan on being off for a long time but if I'm honest I'm not any better yet. Still a lot of anxiety and hysterical crying. I'm pinning my hopes on tomorrow but not expecting much.

Lol I had too much sunshine, my chest is a lil pink x

Sarah i had to go through the same thing in regards the company doctor. This was in my old job 4 yrs ago. The doctor was great. He wasnt on the side of the employer he was genuine and helped me so much. I had to see him every week during work hrs and the company paid for it all as they were the ones sending me to him. Good luck xx

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Thanks hon. Now I'm not as freaked about it. I felt like the doctor would be pushing me to go back to work on side with the company ya know? My boss told me to treat it like a free visit to the doctor and that I didn't need to panic (I must've sounded panicky). I feel like everyone is pushing me into something I'm not happy with... I just want to feel better.

The doctor will not always side with ur employer. If he feels u are not ready to return to work he will tell ur employer this. U may have to visit him every week or 2 weeks.

Ur employer as with all employers want all there staff in work, they will take every step to ensure full attendance but they should accommodate ur situation.

Please do not worry about the doctor visit, it will not be as bad as u think.

Thanks. I realise they would prefer me to be in work but the pressure is making me anxious. I'm so afraid I won't be ready. I don't want to turn hysterical like I was yesterday in front of the entire office. My plan is to go back in 2 weeks as it is... Hopefully I can do it.

Big hugs sarah ... I agree wit previous comment .. The doctor will be on your side ... Don't let it stress you xxxxxxx

Thanks Claire. I'm _trying_ not to stress lol. X

Finally changed my status to Single on FB. Time to think about MOI for a while...

azwethinkweiz said:
Finally changed my status to Single on FB. Time to think about MOI for a while...

Excellent, it's all about small steps :) hope ur keeping well.

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Good woman!! And avoid facebook if you think anything might upset ya too much! :)

Thanks hon. I have avoided it for a few weeks now. Gonna contact my friends a bit and focus on that :)

kmmh58 said:
Excellent, it's all about small steps :) hope ur keeping well.

Thanks. Feeling more positive after seeing a psychiatrist and he's gonna be referring me to a psychologist. Hoping I'm on the first steps to feeling better :)

Good to hear honey :) xxxxxxx

Hi sarah
Glad u sounding more positive! Gud lass! N glad ur appt went well x
U will be fine soon enuf n then u can look bak n laff! ;-)
Take care hunni xx

Back