ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

CarlyLanky140 said:
Ur a stunning lovely lady :) think mr know it all can be ur new soundtrack! X

You're too nice Carly ;)

Lol... I need a mega soundtrack of sounds like that to make me feel good. Suggestions are welcome hehe :) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I also love what doesn't kill you makes u stronger by Kelly!! X

CarlyLanky140 said:
I also love what doesn't kill you makes u stronger by Kelly!! X

Good choice! I have that one on my "women kick ass" playlist hehe! Xxx

Brilliant!

brien77 said:
Ego by the saturdays is another good one.

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

I don't know that one, I'll download (I'm lost when it comes to pop music hehe). "Ego" sounds about right though ;)

Dubchick81 said:
Morning Sarah... Hope today is a good day xxx

Thanks hon, thats lovely of you :) Hope you have a good day too. Stupid mondays! X

So yesterday was ok. Went for a long walk with the dog. Had low fat microwave popcorn & coke zero for a treat while watching tv! I even managed to get some sleep shock horror!! Hoping for a good day today although I have to see the therapist & I haven't had a good week & I'm not in the mood to talk. Feeling really grumpy all the time for some reason.

Hi hun
Hope ur sesh went ok, we r here wen u do want a chat x take care x :)

Here here to follow and ohhhhh loving the idea of a soundrack :D

Wishbird007 said:
Hi hun
Hope ur sesh went ok, we r here wen u do want a chat x take care x :)

Yeah it was alright, bit teary - it can be upsetting sometimes! I'm off to the doctors today to see if she's heard anything from the psychiatrist cuz I'm in the dark at the mo. Xx

Cazzabelle said:
Here here to follow and ohhhhh loving the idea of a soundrack :D

Yes. Girl power soundtrack for my life is obviously an awesome plan hehe ;) must put some jimmy on there for sure! :)

Aw bless u x sumtimes its good to have a cry hun it releases pent up stuff x
Hope ur feeling ok today x gud luk at docs x

Is it raining there too? Its miz here x

Love and hugs. I'm so making myself a soundtrack! :) x

Wishbird007 said:
Aw bless u x sumtimes its good to have a cry hun it releases pent up stuff x
Hope ur feeling ok today x gud luk at docs x

Is it raining there too? Its miz here x

Docs was ok, looks like I'll be back to work in a week or 2. I've been put in for CBT but might have to wait a while which sucks a lot.

No rain here although I think it's forecast for later!! Friday tomorrow thank god eh? X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Love and hugs. I'm so making myself a soundtrack! :) x

Thanks hon, we defo need soundtracks hehe :) xx

hi, just been flicking through your diary. i also suffer from depression the type hasnt been diagnosed for me yet. i thought cbt helped me to break certain habits and patterns that i had forming so i believe it really helped me, although not for a long time. im also on lexapro,which i found to be really helpful too, although i still get bouts of it that the tablets cant fix for me, im a lot happier then i used to be as i went for years without a doctor acknowledging what was wrong with me and went on as if i just had a bit of a cry every now and then which as you know is not the case at all. my doctor still could be doing a lot more and i do find doing little things ridiciously overwhemling i am A LOT better in that i can leave the house now.

just thought i'd let you know your not alone, an that you have done GREAT with the weight loss! keep it up

celtgirl said:
hi, just been flicking through your diary. i also suffer from depression the type hasnt been diagnosed for me yet. i thought cbt helped me to break certain habits and patterns that i had forming so i believe it really helped me, although not for a long time. im also on lexapro,which i found to be really helpful too, although i still get bouts of it that the tablets cant fix for me, im a lot happier then i used to be as i went for years without a doctor acknowledging what was wrong with me and went on as if i just had a bit of a cry every now and then which as you know is not the case at all. my doctor still could be doing a lot more and i do find doing little things ridiciously overwhemling i am A LOT better in that i can leave the house now.

just thought i'd let you know your not alone, an that you have done GREAT with the weight loss! keep it up

Thanks hon it's good to hear from someone who's going through the same sort of situation. I was on lexapro but been taken off and put on valdoxan. There's talk of taking me off medication altogether and working on the cbt as it seems it's a psychological problem first and foremost.

The psychiatrist wrote to my doctor and it was like 4 A4 pages long :eek: I was only talking to him for about 15mins? Apparently I have a distorted view of myself & I have weight issues & body issues as well as low self worth & a problem with self loathing. So. We're getting somewhere slowly but surely. X

So CC was a good change but I think I'll go back to WW next week (starting tomorrow). My problem with CC is I prefer to use my cals on chocolate than a banana. I think PP was kinda making me eat a little more healthy. I seem to be maintaining at 11st 3 on MFP so it's definitely great for maintaining. I do want this last 10lb gone though. I think I did need a break from "pointing" as I was fed up but I feel like I'm ready to do it again now.
Next week will be 29pp a day with 49 weeklies. If I don't lose, I'll drop to 28pp daily and so on.
Gonna spend my last few quid (I'm paid on tuesday and it can't come quick enough) on WW bagels/pittas, grapes & bananas aaaaand CHICKEN. Hehe. Wish me luck ;)

Good luck x do wots best for u x ;-)

Back