ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Thanks girls. Ye are very kind to me. I don't really deserve it cuz I know I'm being selfish.
Stupid headache now from being upset too! Lame. Maybe tomorrow will be brighter (my brain is already telling me it won't *sigh*) xxx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Aw sarah hunni. Big hugs defo x
But u defo need to do sum more talking, even if u just tell ur cllr about how ur mum is, get it all out. Gud idea frances about letter but also i wud keep a lil notebook with u to write down ur feelings n then let ur cllr c them x it does help a lil just to get em out on paper then wen u feel ready enuf let ur sis know then both or cllr inc. sit down n explain to ur mum. Shes just ignoring the facts at the mo which is wot they do! ;-)

Take care hun n i hope today is better for u xxx

Good advice Wishbird - Sarah you are not a burden or selfish but you aren't well at the moment, none of this is your fault. Depression can hit anyone, it doesn't care who it targets and as your mum has had PND then really she should understand a little more. Maybe you should set yourself a little goal or two to do today, just stupid stuff that might take your mind off how things are for you right now, a little walk, mini home facial. Like I said yesterday I'm not an expert on depression I only know how those close to me tell me how they feel and what worked for them. Also don't forget that there are a lot of people on here who care and someone is always around to chat to. You can always come on here and vent and we will always listen xx

Wishbird007 said:
Aw sarah hunni. Big hugs defo x
But u defo need to do sum more talking, even if u just tell ur cllr about how ur mum is, get it all out. Gud idea frances about letter but also i wud keep a lil notebook with u to write down ur feelings n then let ur cllr c them x it does help a lil just to get em out on paper then wen u feel ready enuf let ur sis know then both or cllr inc. sit down n explain to ur mum. Shes just ignoring the facts at the mo which is wot they do! ;-)

Take care hun n i hope today is better for u xxx

I will try to talk to the counsellor about it first. It's very hard to chastise my mum for anything. She just thinks she's the perfect mum and can do no wrong so she doesn't realise that what she says or doesn't say is really affecting my moods these days.
I got out of bed, had a shower and got dressed... Which makes this a good day I suppose? Thanks for advice hon xxx

lydia150970 said:
Good advice Wishbird - Sarah you are not a burden or selfish but you aren't well at the moment, none of this is your fault. Depression can hit anyone, it doesn't care who it targets and as your mum has had PND then really she should understand a little more. Maybe you should set yourself a little goal or two to do today, just stupid stuff that might take your mind off how things are for you right now, a little walk, mini home facial. Like I said yesterday I'm not an expert on depression I only know how those close to me tell me how they feel and what worked for them. Also don't forget that there are a lot of people on here who care and someone is always around to chat to. You can always come on here and vent and we will always listen xx

I'm not well no. You just writing "you're not well" made me cry because you seem more understanding than my own family. My mum apparently has this idea that because I haven't lost weight, I'm not all that bad (depressed people don't eat she says). I don't know what to think of that. Maybe she's right?
I did a goal of having a shower. That might sound normal or gross to some people because I would've just lain in bed & thought "what's the point". I'm thinking I will do a mini facial later, I like that idea! And I might paint my toenails. Thanks for the support hon xXx

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm not well no. You just writing "you're not well" made me cry because you seem more understanding than my own family. My mum apparently has this idea that because I haven't lost weight, I'm not all that bad (depressed people don't eat she says). I don't know what to think of that. Maybe she's right?
I did a goal of having a shower. That might sound normal or gross to some people because I would've just lain in bed & thought "what's the point". I'm thinking I will do a mini facial later, I like that idea! And I might paint my toenails. Thanks for the support hon xXx

Well we are all here for you hun and we will all do whatever we can do to help x hope you enjoy you're mini pampering session!!

U do things in ur own time hun ! U will get there we are all here for u x ;-)

It was a good day darlin, well done u!!! I know how hard it must b to just get out of bed!
;-)

Thanks girls. Eating wise it wasn't my best day. I find it hard to stay away from the choccie when I'm upset lol! Grrr! X

Hope you're feeling better Sarah!!
And depressed people eat - sure depression was the cause of my 3 stone weight gain!
Do try treat yourself to something nice daily - might do that myself..
If you ever need to talk about anything drop me a message on MFP or here.
Really, you're not being a burden if you do - so don't be thinking you are!!! :)

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Hope you're feeling better Sarah!!
And depressed people eat - sure depression was the cause of my 3 stone weight gain!
Do try treat yourself to something nice daily - might do that myself..
If you ever need to talk about anything drop me a message on MFP or here.
Really, you're not being a burden if you do - so don't be thinking you are!!! :)

Thank you!! Yes... I tried to explain that when I'm very sad I sometimes eat. And eat a lot. And I mean a LOT. Proper binging. I'm trying to not do it, I need to busy myself with other things!
Lol... I can't get rid of the "burden" feeling and find it hard to approach people. I feel bad going to my friggin therapist even though I pay her lol! I think being brushed off by people a couple of times made me feel like I can't talk to anyone. When you're shushed enough times, you just learn to stay shushed.

Thanks hon, you've been a great help xxx

Good morning hun, I hope today is a little better for you x

I ate some cereal and I'm lying on my bed. I might even get dressed wooo. Lol :p xx thanks for checking in lovely lady x

Yes get dressed, even if your not going anywhere it some how gives you a bit of purpose well in my opinion, your get there hun just keep talking, your already on your way by doing so

I'm not completely sure... The app I have just gives the minimum as 29pp still :( I might reduce by a pp each week I STS methinks...

Popping by to say ... your beautiful ;)

Hugs gorgeous girly xx

Beautiful? Gorgeous? You ladies on the wrong thread lol? Thanks though xxx ((((hugs))))

Went over a bit this week but still lost a pound! Happy with that, hope I lose another next week :)

Went over a bit this week but still lost a pound! Happy with that, hope I lose another next week :)

Well done thats excellent news!! Have a good day x

Back