ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Well done sarah x its all good x
Have a good wkend x

Thanks, it could be just loss of muscle though since I haven't been out jogging in a couple weeks. Leg is finally feeling good again though.

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks, it could be just loss of muscle though since I haven't been out jogging in a couple weeks. Leg is finally feeling good again though.

Aw glad leg is better xx

Well done for the loss :) x

Keep smiling pretty lady :) xxxx

Thanks ladies. I'm trying to smile lol. Jogged 5k this morning so that's a start x

Well done u :) x

Yeah haven't been out I a few weeks after hurting my leg/foot. My foot is feeling a bit tender after doing it but I have a 5k run to do in 2 weeks so determined to do it. My mum dragged me out cuz she knew my willpower is gone to pieces last week or 2.

Awww bless u! Just be careful on ur foot chick x

Well done on getting out for the run, funny how if you take a few weeks off we're still able for the 5k, even though this time last year we couldn't run the length of ourselves. A bit of structure in your day may help with the sleep issues too :)

MrsLmc said:
Well done on getting out for the run, funny how if you take a few weeks off we're still able for the 5k, even though this time last year we couldn't run the length of ourselves. A bit of structure in your day may help with the sleep issues too :)

Thanks! Yeah I think it's good that some level of fitness remained even though I hadn't been out in a while. Pretty cool considering I couldn't do one lap of the running track before and now I can do 9 or 10 after a few weeks off!
Hopefully yes, I'm back to work in a week or 2 (not sure of the details yet) so I'm hoping that'll be ok & might help (my brain is of course telling me it'll be hell)!

Sun is shining here, it's cold but sunny so I'm sitting on the bench watching cherry blossoms blow around the yard. I know I'm boring lol...

Well done on run hun x n enjoy seeing outside u not boring, good on ya for getting out x

Wishbird007 said:
Well done on run hun x n enjoy seeing outside u not boring, good on ya for getting out x

Thank you lovely lady, you're so kind :) xx

I used 33pp today... Not so bad really... I got asked on a date too which was nice.

Milk -2pp

Breakfast/lunch:
Rudds Sausage -5pp
Fried egg -3pp
White pudding -2pp
Toast -5pp

Snacks:
WW yogurt -1pp
Half a scone -6pp
Apple -0pp

Dinner:
WW ocean pie -5pp

Snacks:
Popcorn -2pp
WW jaffa roll -2pp
Fruit cocktail -0pp

Exercise: 5k jog (3 AP earned)

That's exciting about the date :D is he nice? xx

Well done on the run hun thats brilliant! So did you say yes to the date? X

Aw go u hun on the date! Thats ace news, have u said yes? Xx c we bin telling u!

Ohhh exciting stuff Sarah :) and watching cherry blossoms in the wind sounds so peaceful and lush. x

Hahaha no I didn't say yes to the date. I went on a few dates with him before. He's a nice enough guy but he decided to try to work things out with his ex at the time. Obviously it didn't work out & I had started seeing Sean in the meantime. So I don't think I want to go down that route. Anyway, my therapist reckons I should stay single for a while :p

Back