ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

starkissedx said:
Yay go you :)) xxx

Thanks lovie, guess WW works when I stick to the points LOL ;) xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
2lb off this week, can't believe that as I lose slowly normally. So I'm thinking next week won't be such a good loss but we'll see. I used all my weeklies & AP too so wasn't hopeful. Aaaaand... I'm BACK in the 10's... And I wanna stay there this time :)

Well done dsrlin that's ace news xxxxx

Thanks ladies. :)
Had my Friday night curry and then yesterday I had chinese with my sister and a couple of glasses of wine. So my weeklies are out of the picture now. Gotta stick to dailies the rest of the week! I can do it, I can do it, I can do it!! Went for a 4 mile jog yesterday morning. It was ok!

Back to work in the morning, not looking forward to that. I have a double whammy of dealing with work and an ex-boyf at the same time & it ain't easy let me tell you! :(

Hope it goes ok petal... Hows WW going? X

Morning my lovely, well done on the loss keep up the good work x hope work goes ok for you, just take it a day at a time xx

wishing you all the best Sarah. *huge hugs* x

Jaly said:
Can imagine how difficult it must be! You can do it though! Well done on the jog! xx

Thanks my dear, you're too kind xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Hope it goes ok petal... Hows WW going? X

Hi hon, I'm honestly sick of the romantic drama at work now - I just wanna do my job and go home after. WW is going okayish... Used all my weeklies & AP at the weekend so gotta be good now till Friday lol. X

lydia150970 said:
Morning my lovely, well done on the loss keep up the good work x hope work goes ok for you, just take it a day at a time xx

Work is a disaster and it's half because of himself being in my face all the time :( x

Cazzabelle said:
wishing you all the best Sarah. *huge hugs* x

Thanks hon, you're a star xx

Tell him to keep out of ur face! He left when u needed him so he can back off now!!

Sure work will be ok ;) x

That's pretty much what I did say. He kept asking me to lunch and aging me to go for walks and I just told him I didn't want to get close to him again because he left me before when I needed him. I think he was really hoping we'd work out in the end. I just need to concentrate on me for a while. So that's what I'm _trying_ to do.

Went to the movies tonight. Avengers is actually really good (I thought the ads made it look crap). Didn't have popcorn, had diet coke and a calippo ice pop :)

Glad u enjoyed :) c

That's pretty much what I did say. He kept asking me to lunch and aging me to go for walks and I just told him I didn't want to get close to him again because he left me before when I needed him. I think he was really hoping we'd work out in the end. I just need to concentrate on me for a while. So that's what I'm _trying_ to do.

Went to the movies tonight. Avengers is actually really good (I thought the ads made it look crap). Didn't have popcorn, had diet coke and a calippo ice pop :)

Glad you told him straight chic.. Well done.. I know that must have really hard for you..
My God there's no keeping you in these days... lol... Really happy you're getting out chic.. Keep up the good work ;) xx

Glad you said that to him hun!! The film is good isn't it, I really enjoyed it to, although some of it didn't make sense as I haven't seen Captain America so need to watch that.

How are you feeling about work right now? Is it getting any easier for you hun? x

It's very hard at work simply because I have to be around Sean a lot. He is in bits & was in tears today telling me he loved me and never wanted to end it in the first place. It's hard because I can see his point of view about some of the things (trust me when I say I was _very_ hard to handle for a while).
I still say I want to be on my own for now though! I have feelings for him and I don't want them to blind my progress right now.
Hope everyone is well. X

azwethinkweiz said:
It's very hard at work simply because I have to be around Sean a lot. He is in bits & was in tears today telling me he loved me and never wanted to end it in the first place. It's hard because I can see his point of view about some of the things (trust me when I say I was _very_ hard to handle for a while).
I still say I want to be on my own for now though! I have feelings for him and I don't want them to blind my progress right now.
Hope everyone is well. X

Absolutely hear what yer saying hun. But no matter what if he truly loved u he'd hav stayed to help u thru... Not left when u needed help, understanding n just someone to b there most. Fair play to u for not buckling. He needs to stop now tho. All that on top of other issues will only make u fall back, not move forward xxx

I kept telling him to leave though because I didn't want to be a burden, that's the thing. He took me at my word & left (he thought he was the cause of my depression & I was better off). It is very hard to work in an office with someone declaring their love for you, crying over you etc. & me having feelings still there but having to reject him over & over. He doesn't seem to give up no matter what I say to him... No matter how much I repeat the same things. I can tell even though he says he understands that I want to be alone that he's still hoping it will all work out in the end. He wants a proper talk about it all blah blah but I don't see the point of that now. Months went by without talking about it so I don't see why we need to drag it all up.

Aaargh!! Sigh... One more day of work this week to get through...

azwethinkweiz said:
I kept telling him to leave though because I didn't want to be a burden, that's the thing. He took me at my word & left (he thought he was the cause of my depression & I was better off). It is very hard to work in an office with someone declaring their love for you, crying over you etc. & me having feelings still there but having to reject him over & over. He doesn't seem to give up no matter what I say to him... No matter how much I repeat the same things. I can tell even though he says he understands that I want to be alone that he's still hoping it will all work out in the end. He wants a proper talk about it all blah blah but I don't see the point of that now. Months went by without talking about it so I don't see why we need to drag it all up.

Aaargh!! Sigh... One more day of work this week to get through...

Ur reminding me so much of me n Kevin when we broke up. I wasn't suffering depression but it's pretty much mirrored... Hugs. I kno how hard it is cxxxx

Back