ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Ha this convo is so funny! Yeh we are all beautiful, u 2 Frances. I'm not naturally pretty I wear loads of make up and false lashes everyday.. So I'm not really acceptable u shud see me when I get out the bath I frighten my own child haha. The things we do to make ourself feel better..

I don't have any tips for gettin to sleep hun I have an issue with it aswell. U don't take any caffeine supplements do u, that's what started my insomnia? X

Have u tried clipper 'sleep easy' tea bags !! they do work .. have 2 or 3 cups leading up to before bed xx

here you go x

Attachments

• 083854clipper-sleep-easy-276x450.jpg
    083854clipper-sleep-easy-276x450.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 22
Ha this convo is so funny! Yeh we are all beautiful, u 2 Frances. I'm not naturally pretty I wear loads of make up and false lashes everyday.. So I'm not really acceptable u shud see me when I get out the bath I frighten my own child haha. The things we do to make ourself feel better..

I don't have any tips for gettin to sleep hun I have an issue with it aswell. U don't take any caffeine supplements do u, that's what started my insomnia? X
Give over.. Not naturally pretty.. You have a fabulous smile!!!

Oh and you should see me when i get out of the bath!!! My face blotches over.. & my arm's are ridiculously blothcy!!!
My BF's brother called over to the house other night n I was home alone so had to let him in.. I'm sure he was thinking "WTF has Jono let himself in for moving in with that thing!" lol

Yesss Sarah .... ''Modern cod liver oil is made by cooking the whole cod body tissues of fatty fish during the manufacture of fish meal''

i no its got its good uses tho so maybe it would be worth it .. just close your eyes n hold ur nose
Grooooss! Think I'll get the capsules instead of the drinky one if I do get some LOL!!

Its actually really nice.. I bought it by accident.. I thought I was buying a "normal" low fat hot chocolate drink.. I just say the cheap price and the words "low fat" ha ha ha ha.. But its really nice and just like in the old add for horlicks.. You feel yerself start to sink into the sofa to relax :)
I'm defo gonna try and find me some of that - sounds like exactly what I need before bed :) Thanks hon x

But you wear your make up so well... I can't do my make up very nice and I've NEVER had false lashes (I have no idea how to put em on even - I'm more tomboyish than girly I suppose). I doubt you aren't naturally pretty - you're just being hard on yourself... we _all_ feel better with a bitta make up. I wear mine everyday to cover my freckles and dark circles!! Ya can tell when someone is really pretty and you really are! Look at that smile!!! x

I don't take caffeine supplements no, I just drink a lot of tea/coffee during the day. My sleep deprivation is anxiety related - I took a Xanax the other night and I did sleep but I'm still drowsy the next morning. The med doesnt make me sleepy, it calms me down so that I can go to sleep if that makes sense? XxX

Hahaha no I'm serious, I'm not seeking attention here, I'll admit I have nice teeth but thats all I have going for me. Frances uv a lovely smile too.. :) tonite when I'm out the bath im goin to take a photo ul be shocked.

Ha Frances that happens 2 me colins friends come to the door when im jst out the bath n I look like her from grudge, is that what it's called?

My sister works in Salon services and gets me this amazing make up, it's called lily lolo, it's sooo good. Yeh I'm a proper girly girl I love beauty things.

Maybe jst try kalms, do u get them in Ireland? They're herbal im sure thy worked for me when I was agitated one time x

OMG Sarah !!! have u lost 3 n half stone ???? OMG! i dont no why i never new this !! you should be sooo proud !!!!!!!

Hahaha no I'm serious, I'm not seeking attention here, I'll admit I have nice teeth but thats all I have going for me. Frances uv a lovely smile too.. :) tonite when I'm out the bath im goin to take a photo ul be shocked.

Ha Frances that happens 2 me colins friends come to the door when im jst out the bath n I look like her from grudge, is that what it's called?

My sister works in Salon services and gets me this amazing make up, it's called lily lolo, it's sooo good. Yeh I'm a proper girly girl I love beauty things.

Maybe jst try kalms, do u get them in Ireland? They're herbal im sure thy worked for me when I was agitated one time x

You've gorgeous teeth! A lovely smile and lovely eyes, nice cheek bones - the list goes on my dear!!

Lily Lolo - oooh gonna look it up now. I kinda wish I was girly but I just _can't_ be, I'm not good at it hehe! Dunno how I'm gonna attract a nice fella when I'm sh1te at all the nice girly stuff - don't think anyone wants a tomboy girlfriend LOL!!

We do have kalms, I'd forgotten about that - I might even have some in the house somewhere, I'll root around for em later. Thanks chickie :)

Have u tried clipper 'sleep easy' tea bags !! they do work .. have 2 or 3 cups leading up to before bed xx
here you go x

I haven't! I will have a look for those hon - ta very much :) x

OMG Sarah !!! have u lost 3 n half stone ???? OMG! i dont no why i never new this !! you should be sooo proud !!!!!!!

Lol yes altogether that's what I've lost but I've been up and down a fair few times over the last couple years - it's taken me forever!! only 0.5lb to the big 5-0 lbs! ;)

well done angel :superwoman: you are a superwoman !!!!

Haha thanks Claire - it did take me forever though. Other people transform themselves in a snap but it's taken me 2 years to get to here!!!

I never knew that either love, well done!!

To be honest I think men r more inclined 2 like Tomboyish girls. My oh hates the fact I always put make up on and do my hair and put nails and eyelashes on he says I look better without it all (obviously hes losing his sight or going mad) but that's men 4 u! Trust me if he met me without make up we wudnt have ever got together Lol.

So there's no chance of u gettin bk with this guy in ur work? Xx

I never knew that either love, well done!!

To be honest I think men r more inclined 2 like Tomboyish girls. My oh hates the fact I always put make up on and do my hair and put nails and eyelashes on he says I look better without it all (obviously hes losing his sight or going mad) but that's men 4 u! Trust me if he met me without make up we wudnt have ever got together Lol.

So there's no chance of u gettin bk with this guy in ur work? Xx

That's the thing - they are attracted to the lovely girliness. I think it's when they realise the time and effort it takes that they decide they can do without - plus I'll bet he has you snagged now and doesn't want you looking so hawt in case you attract a lot of blokes attention ;) They can be insecure like that heehee.

Defo they don't like tomboyish girls - I never get any attention or get chatted up or anything like that. I'm the plain jane!

NOOO! I don't want to be with him anymore hon - he left me (by text at my grans 80th bday) after I was diagnosed with depression & anxiety saying he had to "think of himself". Then I didn't hear from him for 2 months (I was off work sick at this stage). When I got back to work he suddenly wanted to get back together again? I was confused for a while but decided I'd rather stay alone. He made me feel bad about myself anyway.

Haha thanks Claire - it did take me forever though. Other people transform themselves in a snap but it's taken me 2 years to get to here!!!

Well youve done better than me ...... took me 1 n half years to loose 1 stone 4lb !!!!

You're joking!!! He had to think of himself... Men are such idiots, How self centred.! Yeah ur better on your own than with him then. How could he just do that? Ignore you when you were goin through the hardest time ever. Glad ur being strong!

I actually think that is it. We must think the same way cos when I tell my sis that he doesnt like me wearing fake tan or anything she says im a nutter, thats not it, he likes me being natural but to be honest that's not the case I don't think. He is veryyy insecure.

Claire, thats amazing, because no offence to u Sarah, but the thinner you are the harder it is to lose weight so you have done amazing!

Going out for dinner tonight and tomorrow :) and :( at the same time lol x

You're joking!!! He had to think of himself... Men are such idiots, How self centred.! Yeah ur better on your own than with him then. How could he just do that? Ignore you when you were goin through the hardest time ever. Glad ur being strong!

I actually think that is it. We must think the same way cos when I tell my sis that he doesnt like me wearing fake tan or anything she says im a nutter, thats not it, he likes me being natural but to be honest that's not the case I don't think. He is veryyy insecure.

Claire, thats amazing, because no offence to u Sarah, but the thinner you are the harder it is to lose weight so you have done amazing!

Aww thanks Sam ... its been a struggle .. i was stuck on 9st3 for a whole year ... like id be 9st4 one week then 9st3 the next ... so now ive just hit 8st13 !! im soo happy .. but yes, the smaller u are, the harder it gets ... as wen i was 10st3 a whole stone just fell off me !!

He is an idiot and I'd rather be alone than with him again...

I think he likes you natural because it's something that only he gets to see properly - like the stripped down version of you and he still loves ya for it! BUT then again I think men do like women who are good with the hair and make up and all that too because (lets be honest) it is very attractive! He just wants his lovely lady at her most natural (not a bad thing really and you know he probably DOES prefer you to look like that now because he's seen that you are naturally beautiful!!! It's just ironic that it takes the make up etc. to attract men to us in the first place heehee)

Oh you're totally right, the thinner you are the harder it is. Weight came off no probs in the beginning. I lost the first 2st in NO time but the rest was more of a struggle and I bet whatever I lose from here onwards will just get harder and harder.

Sarah I don't agree men only like the girls who girly girls.. I mean, yea when I go out i'm all about the tan, n hair, n lashes... But am not always.. Mid week I usually only wear make up if I've a pepperoni face!!! And I love nothing more than an oversized jumper n jeans... N I know Kevin and Keith much preferred relaxed girls.. Jonathan does prefer the girly girl look.. (But gives out about the money that goes into it!!) but he certainly hasn't got that with me!!!

As for you not being chatted up or asked out... Think back a few weeks girl... You were asked out by TWO blokes...
And I bet if you were out n about more you'd get lots of attention.. But sure you're better off on ur own temporarily hunnie.. Until you're thru tho horrible time you're having at the moment.. Men have something about them that can turn ur mood 360 in a second.. And you really don't need that ATM.. You need to concentrate on you for a while :) xxx

PS Sambam.. As I said.. Thank you for the compliment but that pic is an exception as I had a make up artist n hair dresser come n make me beautiful.. Its amazing when you know what yer doing how beautiful a bit of make up can make someone.. :)

Thanks Frances, think I'm just used to guys fancying my sister who is the girly girl so all my evidence points to that being what they prefer. I got asked out by (no offense to them) 2 really desperate guys who ask _everyone_ out. So it didn't feel so special in that way. It was more "here they go again"

You're right though, I'm alone and happy to stay that way for now. Want to make myself better and concentrate on that. Just can be hard not to get lonely when everyone else seems to have someone, dykwim? XxX thanks for the pep talk chick.

And you ARE gorgeous, in that piccie and in _every_ piccie! X

Did the 10km fingal race today (part of the dublin marathon race series). Got in around 65mins which is not too bad... The course was really tough!!
Heading to see batman with my brother soon so thinking I deserve a popcorn after my run? Or am I being cheeky lol? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back