ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Thanks Frances, think I'm just used to guys fancying my sister who is the girly girl so all my evidence points to that being what they prefer. I got asked out by (no offense to them) 2 really desperate guys who ask _everyone_ out. So it didn't feel so special in that way. It was more "here they go again"

You're right though, I'm alone and happy to stay that way for now. Want to make myself better and concentrate on that. Just can be hard not to get lonely when everyone else seems to have someone, dykwim? XxX thanks for the pep talk chick.

And you ARE gorgeous, in that piccie and in _every_ piccie! X

Did the 10km fingal race today (part of the dublin marathon race series). Got in around 65mins which is not too bad... The course was really tough!!
Heading to see batman with my brother soon so thinking I deserve a popcorn after my run? Or am I being cheeky lol? Xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

hAVE THE POPCORRRNNNN !! You deserve it xx

No Frances, I looked thru ur profile pics ur beautiful in every picture!

Well done Sarah that's absolutely brilliant how far uv ran... Popcorn is a must, I don't think it's as bad as anythin else u could get at pics anyway :) xx

Thanks ladies, it was a tough course - lotta uphill which was killer in the muggy heat... I was wishing for a bit of rain!
We went vip stylee in swords. I was there in my batman tshirt like a proper comic book nerd. We got large popcorn and large drink as part of the ticket price. I ate about half the box and got a pepsi max.Nice! Other than that today, I've just had a banana for breakfast and a roast beef sambo when I got home from the run!! X

Last edited:
Run and popcorn - a good day :)

Hope ur well xx

No Frances, I looked thru ur profile pics ur beautiful in every picture!

Well done Sarah that's absolutely brilliant how far uv ran... Popcorn is a must, I don't think it's as bad as anythin else u could get at pics anyway :) xx

Aww you're too sweet Sambam.. thank you ;)

Just thought id show u all how horrible I really am with no make up lol!!

Me just out the bath... Hope uv all ate dinner first ha.

How u gettin on Sarah? X

Attachments

• image-246931064.jpg
    image-246931064.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 68
x_sambam_x said:

How u gettin on Sarah? X

You don't look horrible at all!!! You're gorge :) you should see ME with no make up. Yuck!!

I'm alright hon. The day went ok until Sean came over to my desk annoying me. Wish he'd just leave me alone. It upsets me and puts me in a bingey mood iykwim?! Xx

How u gettin on Sarah? X
sambam yer a little stunner.. If I looked half as good with makeup as you do without, I'd be happy...

You don't look horrible at all!!! You're gorge :) you should see ME with no make up. Yuck!!

I'm alright hon. The day went ok until Sean came over to my desk annoying me. Wish he'd just leave me alone. It upsets me and puts me in a bingey mood iykwim?! Xx

God that boy needs a slap! Hope he hasn't upset you too much babe x

Haha use girls r too nice!!

Man he needs 2 do one.. Try not to let him influence ur eating love, ignore him.

Ul maybe be helpful with this Sarah. Oh friend lives in my flat, we rent it out to him and we stay with FIL. He lives in our flat cos he fell out with his mum.. So we live 20 miles from where we all originally grew up. Anyway colin jst went over 2 get the mail and the friend said hes goin 2 kill himself, no one goes to see him he has no family that speak to him and he hates life. So Colin has jst came home and went straight bk out the door to go to the boys mums to get help. I'm worried quite a lot, hes been sayin hea depressed for a while now but he was actually crying tonite and colins scared. I want to phone and get him sectioned but I assume this will push him over the edge.. Help! Xx

Haha use girls r too nice!!

Man he needs 2 do one.. Try not to let him influence ur eating love, ignore him.

Ul maybe be helpful with this Sarah. Oh friend lives in my flat, we rent it out to him and we stay with FIL. He lives in our flat cos he fell out with his mum.. So we live 20 miles from where we all originally grew up. Anyway colin jst went over 2 get the mail and the friend said hes goin 2 kill himself, no one goes to see him he has no family that speak to him and he hates life. So Colin has jst came home and went straight bk out the door to go to the boys mums to get help. I'm worried quite a lot, hes been sayin hea depressed for a while now but he was actually crying tonite and colins scared. I want to phone and get him sectioned but I assume this will push him over the edge.. Help! Xx

Holy sh1t that's scary.. IMO he's the best thing goint to the lads family.. I think all he can really do is be there to listen and try get his friend to see someone on a professional level... Hope he can get something sorted..

Getting him sectioned won't do anything but help him if he's really that bad hon. Trust me when I say that this IS a cry for help and that your reaction to it is just right (you're trying to help him). He at least needs to see a doctor soon. Is there a GP nearby? That's where it all started for me. Do not take what he's saying lightly and brush it off because I've been on the brink of suicide before and it's a horrible lonely place.
He definitely needs help by the sounds of it, do you think he'd be willing to try to get help? Medication? Be signed off work for a while? His family really needs to rally around him _now_ before it's too late. I'm glad he had you and your OH to turn to in any case... Just be as supportive and understanding as you can.

As I say, if he is in a very very bad way right now then you may need to make the call on whether you think he should be sectioned or not... They'll do a psychiatric evaluation & they may or may not keep him there (I was allowed go home).
It might not come to that if people rally around him now though. But he definitely needs to go to the doctors... Tomorrow or asap.

You're a right star, you know that Sam? Such a good person to be there for him xx

Thanks Frances yeh ive been looking and apparently ur not to dismiss their claims, just be there and listen. I'm worried that Colin goin to his mums is wasting time though. Hes gradually getting worse..

Fingers crossed his mum takes him home and looks after him x

Aw no I actually feel way out of my depth I don't want to make the situation worse. Thanks for your advice chick, I'll wait til Colin comes in and see what his mums saying and then I might go over with Colin and ask him if he'd b willing to see a doctor. If he refuses I'll maybe phone someone. I'm just worried he loses all trust in us if we do this to him. But I'd rather that than it b too late! Thanks girls xx

x_sambam_x said:
Aw no I actually feel way out of my depth I don't want to make the situation worse. Thanks for your advice chick, I'll wait til Colin comes in and see what his mums saying and then I might go over with Colin and ask him if he'd b willing to see a doctor. If he refuses I'll maybe phone someone. I'm just worried he loses all trust in us if we do this to him. But I'd rather that than it b too late! Thanks girls xx

Try to get him to _accept_ help rather than force it on him iykwim? He might be completely willing to get help! Tell him his life is worth living, that no one wants him gone etc. Sometimes we need reminding that there are people who would miss us if we're gone. He must be feeling very alone right now. I hope his family can be there for him... Things will be ok Sam. I think he told your OH how he was feeling for a reason... I think he does want the help xx

Yeah I suppose ur right he must be looking for help! Hopefully. I just phoned OH to ask what's happening and hes just leaving the boys mums, but me and OH have fallen out so hes jst said "I don't know if I even want to talk to u" so I said Dont and hung up.. I'll see him in half an hr when hes home.

Thanks Sarah uv calmed me a wee bit. I asked my mum too she was obv sectioned after she took an Od and she's in a wee AA meeting just now but she said to get him sectioned if we're worried. Xx

That's it hon... If it gets to the stage where you're fearing for someones life, it's better to be safe than sorry isn't it? They even tell you these days to go to A&E if you don't have anywhere else to go... It's death after all and shouldn't be taken lightly. Glad your mum had those words of wisdom for you too, she's obviously been through the mill & knows her stuff. I'm sorry you had to deal with this... I often feel terribly guilty that my family have to deal with me.

Hope things get sorted with your OH and he hasn't upset you too much hon *hugs* xx

No don't be silly! Its not a burden I just feel really really upset for him... Colin's jst came in and said that his mum said she's not lettin him bk in the house, she's frightened of him, he has a temper and smashes things up! :( so she's going to visit him tomorrow, but I doubt that'll do any good.

Also Colin said he has been to the docs 5 times and they don't do anythin except send him away with some diazepam so he's not getting any help.. It's such a shame that the doctors sometimes don't give a ****, they jst send u off with some Valium and ur supposed 2 b fine! It's out of order in fact. Sorry if I'm going on a bit here, jst feel more comfortable talkin to u cos u know what's happening here... Thanks :) xx

Valium is highly addictive, how often and how long has he been prescribed this?! Has he been taking anti depressants along with this? It takes up to 2 months for anti depressants to start being effective unfortunately. Valium will just calm him down but it doesn't solve anything (I have them but only take them occasionally - they are NOT something to rely on long term).
Those doctors sound ***** no offense... He needs to go to a different doctor. I wonder do you know of any charitable organizations that could help him? There is aware.ie here and pieta house and sosad, not sure what it's like there? Some of these will do free counseling and will organise for you to see a psychiatrist (honestly I think that he _needs_ a psychiatrist).
His anger and temper issues are probably a part of all this unfortunately... It can make things difficult because people don't wang to be around you if you're unstable.

You've been great to try to help him and look out for him hon so it's no problem, I'm here to help if I can xx

I don't really know Sarah I would assume hes not getting any anti depressants, probably just the diazepam. Maybe he hasn't been telling the doc the full story it sounds like he's jst told them he can't sleep...?

I'll have a look thanks that sounds better a charity rather than "the doctors" sometimes the doctors don't listen. That's why my mum ended up the way she did, she was a serious alcoholic and the doctor just kept prescribing Prozac rather than put her on a detox plan or something.

Anyway I'll let u know what happens once his Mum has been and seen him.

Thanks very much for your help Sarah ;) x

Back