ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

What men are getting up in your beef?? Need me to do a Katie Taylor on their ass?? LOL
I know so excited for the fight.. Had intended on FLYING home to watch it, but want to go to Iceland on my way home and its not even 5 mins from my work, so I'd be completely back trackin' so am gona stay in work til after the fight, then go to Iceland, then home.. :)
Well done on no snacking today.. That's good going.. I have no doubt you can carry it on thru the evening.. Tho it is hard.. I've gone so snacky in the evenings.. Stupid living with a boy got me into biccies n the likes so now I like a little something.. Tho I do have fruit in now so I can at least pick at that (got some in last night)

Ah just these exes I work with. Get em outta my face lol :p

I can't believe it! She WON! Lil ole Ireland has a gold medal :) We're grand aul fighters lol. We watched it here in work on the projector. Someone bought a load of crisps, chocolate and sweets for the occassion. I didn't have any *proud face* Just had a drink of sugar free squash. I even have wotsits sitting on my desk that I haven't eaten yet (I'm saving them for the car ride home heehee).

I don't mind having _some_ snacks but I was just going overboard lately. My snacks were turning into a LOT of calories...
These boys make us put on weight I'm telling ya... Shoving biccies and things in our faces just because they don't gain weight the way we do. Boo hiss to them :p x

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm ok hon. In a bit of a downer this week and eating a bit too much but I'm grand otherwise!
How are you love? Hope you're well xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Aw bless u x glad ur ok hun x
I'm ok work is mad stressful but getting away from cruella on 20th so quite excited xx ;-)

He better get out if ur face or he will have us to answer to lol (*pulls scary face*) x

Wishbird007 said:
Aw bless u x glad ur ok hun x
I'm ok work is mad stressful but getting away from cruella on 20th so quite excited xx ;-)

My work is awful stressful lately too. Today was the first day in ages I felt "ok" at work.
20th is not too far now hon, not long to go till you get a fresh start away from witch-face :)
Xxx

CarlyLanky140 said:
He better get out if ur face or he will have us to answer to lol (*pulls scary face*) x

Hahaha, ah you're class Carly... Imagine a big hoard of minimins women arriving to tell him off lol! I'm just trying to be polite but uninterested iykwim. Getting used to being on my own now I think even though it's lonely sometimes xx

NSV - I fit in size 10 jeans today in 2 diff shops. Didn't buy any because I didn't like them on me though lol:

Attachments

• 2012-08-11 14.58.51-1.jpg
    2012-08-11 14.58.51-1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Sarah you look fab, sooo skinny I'm well jel. Honestly tops of your legs and waist look awesome. Well done.

Mrsm79 said:
Sarah you look fab, sooo skinny I'm well jel. Honestly tops of your legs and waist look awesome. Well done.

Oh thanks hon. I thought they made me look awful chunky, especially the thighs so I didn't buy them! My waist is my most annoying feature... And the love handles. I'll trim those down (hopefully) and then try for the size 10 again lol ;)

Wow!!! U skinny minnie - size 10 :D x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Wow!!! U skinny minnie - size 10 :D x

Thanks chick. Didn't buy them though as I didn't like them on me!! Still wearing mostly 12s for now... Hopefully feel comfy in the 10s soon xx

Thanks Vicky :) x

Got a new PB for my 4 mile run - 36mins 20 seconds. Absolutely busted myself to get that time so I find it amazing that people do these runs in 20mins!!

My Mum won 3rd place in the Female over 50s - so proud of her :D

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks Vicky :) x

Got a new PB for my 4 mile run - 36mins 20 seconds. Absolutely busted myself to get that time so I find it amazing that people do these runs in 20mins!!

My Mum won 3rd place in the Female over 50s - so proud of her :D

Awe bless her, you should be proud! I need I get out again

Hey hunnie.. You've been very quiet on here of late.. Hope you're OK? x

Hi hon. Yeah I'm ok I just never feel like coming onto my diary and whinging at everyone anymore lol. Think ye have heard enough of me to be sick of me now!!
Ugh... I will tell ya this new nugget of news though. I looked in my desk drawer yesterday after lunch and saw an envelope with "Sarah" written on it - it was obviously from Sean who must've put it in there while I was at lunch. I decided to leave it there till I was going home and then I'd bring it and read it in my own time instead of possibly getting upset at work. SO, I get home and open it up in the car outside the house... there was a bunch of cash in it and just a note that said "because dentists, cars & weddings are expensive..." And that's it?! A wad of cash and a tiny note!? Unfortunately I'm working from home the next 2 days so I can't give it back to him until Friday - I wouldn't have even brought it home if I'd known what it was.
Why would he give me a loada money?? That can't be normal? I emailed him and told him I was giving it back on Friday, that I didn't want it or expect it of him. But he never emailed back. Urgh... just another thing to annoy my brain the next couple days.

In other news, I finally got an interview with the place I _really_ want to work in. Now I have to hope I don't F it up!

Hi hon. Yeah I'm ok I just never feel like coming onto my diary and whinging at everyone anymore lol. Think ye have heard enough of me to be sick of me now!!
Ugh... I will tell ya this new nugget of news though. I looked in my desk drawer yesterday after lunch and saw an envelope with "Sarah" written on it - it was obviously from Sean who must've put it in there while I was at lunch. I decided to leave it there till I was going home and then I'd bring it and read it in my own time instead of possibly getting upset at work. SO, I get home and open it up in the car outside the house... there was a bunch of cash in it and just a note that said "because dentists, cars & weddings are expensive..." And that's it?! A wad of cash and a tiny note!? Unfortunately I'm working from home the next 2 days so I can't give it back to him until Friday - I wouldn't have even brought it home if I'd known what it was.
Why would he give me a loada money?? That can't be normal? I emailed him and told him I was giving it back on Friday, that I didn't want it or expect it of him. But he never emailed back. Urgh... just another thing to annoy my brain the next couple days.

In other news, I finally got an interview with the place I _really_ want to work in. Now I have to hope I don't F it up!
WOW.. That's not normal.. But will you give him my work address?? Maybe he's feeling generous ha ha...
Its really unfair of him to think he can buy you back. He had you n he hurt you. You gave him chance after chance after chance.. He left you when you needed him most, and now he thinks he can throw money at you to impress you?! Doesn't he know you at all?? You're not a materialisitic person and money, although important to live, isn't important to you!! Very unfair of him.. But, money is important to blokes and I'm sure he thought he was doing a nice thing.. Even if it was with selfish reasons..
I completely agree with giving it back. At least then you wouldn't have any obligations to him and nothing to owed to him..

And, you can always come on here to let off steam and/or air your problems.. We're here to listen.. And we want to, if it helps you.. And sure, we all do the same!! x

WOW.. That's not normal.. But will you give him my work address?? Maybe he's feeling generous ha ha...
Its really unfair of him to think he can buy you back. He had you n he hurt you. You gave him chance after chance after chance.. He left you when you needed him most, and now he thinks he can throw money at you to impress you?! Doesn't he know you at all?? You're not a materialisitic person and money, although important to live, isn't important to you!! Very unfair of him.. But, money is important to blokes and I'm sure he thought he was doing a nice thing.. Even if it was with selfish reasons..
I completely agree with giving it back. At least then you wouldn't have any obligations to him and nothing to owed to him..

And, you can always come on here to let off steam and/or air your problems.. We're here to listen.. And we want to, if it helps you.. And sure, we all do the same!! x

It's funny because I kinda put that in the email... Just said "I dunno what you must think of me but I don't want your money". I do remember him saying he gave his ex before me a loada cash when he left her as well. And she took it... in fact she thought she was owed it and tried to claim MORE off him. Maybe it's to do with that - he thinks he owes me something? To be honest, my money issues are none of his business anymore anyway. He wasn't very flush with his cash when I was with him so I don't understand why he's being like that now.
Money doesn't equal happiness - it just helps make things a little easier. I don't want it & was very shocked when I saw what was in the envelope. I'll be putting it in his desk drawer Friday morning first thing. Let's hope I manage to get this other job. Although I'm unsure if I even have a shot considering I was off work earlier in the year for around 2.5 months... that could probs be used against me? xx

It's funny because I kinda put that in the email... Just said "I dunno what you must think of me but I don't want your money". I do remember him saying he gave his ex before me a loada cash when he left her as well. And she took it... in fact she thought she was owed it and tried to claim MORE off him. Maybe it's to do with that - he thinks he owes me something? To be honest, my money issues are none of his business anymore anyway. He wasn't very flush with his cash when I was with him so I don't understand why he's being like that now.
Money doesn't equal happiness - it just helps make things a little easier. I don't want it & was very shocked when I saw what was in the envelope. I'll be putting it in his desk drawer Friday morning first thing. Let's hope I manage to get this other job. Although I'm unsure if I even have a shot considering I was off work earlier in the year for around 2.5 months... that could probs be used against me? xx
Oh yea.. sorry was rambling about Sean and forgot that nugget.. That's great news.. When's the interview? Where is it? Much closer to home? Ooh I'm dead excited for you hun.. Will hav everything crossed from until you hear back from them..

Exactly.. he sat leaving you to pay allot of the time when you were together, knowing only too well you weren't flush!
Maybe he's thinking "that's where I went wrong.. I'll splash the cash n she'll come running".. Men eh?! I don't even know you personally and I know money doesn't mean anything to you.. Obviously you'd like a bit more, wouldn't we all, but you're clearly not a materialistic person...

Oh yea.. sorry was rambling about Sean and forgot that nugget.. That's great news.. When's the interview? Where is it? Much closer to home? Ooh I'm dead excited for you hun.. Will hav everything crossed from until you hear back from them..

Exactly.. he sat leaving you to pay allot of the time when you were together, knowing only too well you weren't flush!
Maybe he's thinking "that's where I went wrong.. I'll splash the cash n she'll come running".. Men eh?! I don't even know you personally and I know money doesn't mean anything to you.. Obviously you'd like a bit more, wouldn't we all, but you're clearly not a materialistic person...

It's Monday at 4pm. I'm crapping it already about it. I look perfect on a CV but then I'm useless in interviews. Haven't even gone for an interview in over 2 years. This job would potentially be more money and be closer to home (it's in Dundalk!). I'm excited and really keen about the job but don't want to get my hopes up either. I feel like my brain has already decided for me that I'm not going to get the job :(

That's it yeah. We'd be out for dinner (because HE'D want to go out to eat) and he'd get the equivalent of 2 meals (literally - for instance in Eddie's he'd get a bacon double cheeseburger, chicken tenders and a bowl of bacon cheese fries with a milkshake) while I pick something small. Then he's sit back and say "I'll let you get this one" whereas I would've been happy to have my dinner at home & save the pennies - I'm definitely not flush lol. I'm not a scab either and in no way did I expect him to pay for everything - I would feel guilty if I wasn't allowed to just pay for myself or something. I'm a bit weird about people paying for things for me or giving me money/presents.

I'll defo be giving the cash back - he can't buy me if that's what he thinks. I don't want his money. It's annoyed me that he didn't even acknowledge my email today - just ignored it?!

Bit weird about people giving me money too. I've been working part time since I was like 13 and all the way through college so I'm used to being financially independent!

Although now I've started saving for a house I'd be more than happy for someone to give me some money for that...or better still....an actual house!!!!!!!! :p

Back