ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Friday 31/8/12

Brekkie:
40g sultana bran flakes & skimmed milk
Coffee
Banana

Lunch:
None :(

4pm:
Rustlers cheeseburger :(

Snacks:
Half a cup of hot chocolate
2 biscuit cadbury yellow snack
1 small homemade brownie

Dinner:
Half Milano margerhita pizza
Rocket, watercress & spinach salad with french dressing & parmesan shavings

Dessert:
Small pot of Fruit trifle

Water:
3 litres

Exercise:
30 minute brisk walk with the dog

CALS: 1995

More than I'd planned to eat today as my plan kinda went out the window with having to work 9hrs with no break. Knackered now... Hope tomorrow is a less calorific day! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Awwww Sarah im so proud of you with all your achievements on the running ... i rem wen u were first starting out and now look at you !!!! well impressed !!!!!! xxxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
Awwww Sarah im so proud of you with all your achievements on the running ... i rem wen u were first starting out and now look at you !!!! well impressed !!!!!! xxxxx

Lol thanks hon. It's funny you say that because I just got back from a 10km jog and I felt like I was gonna die the whole way through it HAHAHA! Sometimes I think I'm not any fitter because I still find it tough but really I couldn't have dreamed of even walking that distance half a year ago :)
I see you're doing a marathon on your FB page?!? Holy moly hon... 26 miles!!

Lol thanks hon. It's funny you say that because I just got back from a 10km jog and I felt like I was gonna die the whole way through it HAHAHA! Sometimes I think I'm not any fitter because I still find it tough but really I couldn't have dreamed of even walking that distance half a year ago :)
I see you're doing a marathon on your FB page?!? Holy moly hon... 26 miles!!

Awww no i think it happens to us all honey, wen i was a hard core runner somedays i aced it .. some days i thought OMG how unfit am i !! i think it depends on your mood and your energy levels that day .... your doing great !!! its a midnight walking marathon ... i dont think id be allowed to run a full running one ... i would love to try but it would kill me off with all the problems i could get (if i damaged my feet it could be really dangerous) so i figured lets do a walking one ... at midnight HAHA .... atleast i can say ive done a marathon ;)

*Claire-Bear* said:
Awww no i think it happens to us all honey, wen i was a hard core runner somedays i aced it .. some days i thought OMG how unfit am i !! i think it depends on your mood and your energy levels that day .... your doing great !!! its a midnight walking marathon ... i dont think id be allowed to run a full running one ... i would love to try but it would kill me off with all the problems i could get (if i damaged my feet it could be really dangerous) so i figured lets do a walking one ... at midnight HAHA .... atleast i can say ive done a marathon ;)

Did you give up the hardcore of it because of your feet hon? I know my Dad has to look after his feet too and was upset he couldn't join our running club. He keeps pushing himself though :(
Today I felt knackered after only 2 miles! No idea why?! Did 4 mile on wednesday evening and that was easy peasy - strange how sometimes we're really on form and other days.it's like we can't run at all lol!?

Oh a walking marathon! Very cool. Sounds interesting that it's at midnight and that. I did a 5km run for pieta house (suicide charity) in may and that's at like 5 in the morning. Called Darkness into light! You'll be similar that you'll go from pitch black to dawn... It'll be lovely :)

azwethinkweiz said:
Did you give up the hardcore of it because of your feet hon? I know my Dad has to look after his feet too and was upset he couldn't join our running club. He keeps pushing himself though :(
Today I felt knackered after only 2 miles! No idea why?! Did 4 mile on wednesday evening and that was easy peasy - strange how sometimes we're really on form and other days.it's like we can't run at all lol!?

Oh a walking marathon! Very cool. Sounds interesting that it's at midnight and that. I did a 5km run for pieta house (suicide charity) in may and that's at like 5 in the morning. Called Darkness into light! You'll be similar that you'll go from pitch black to dawn... It'll be lovely :)

I was loosing too many toenails and was worried it would cause an infection .. Plus my ankles n knees were always giving way ... Ile prob get back into it one day but I'm safer at the gym at the mo lol !! I'm looking forward to doing the marathon ... I estimated that I'd burn about 3000 cals eeeeeeekk that's at least a months worth of exercise xxxx

*Claire-Bear* said:
I was loosing too many toenails and was worried it would cause an infection .. Plus my ankles n knees were always giving way ... Ile prob get back into it one day but I'm safer at the gym at the mo lol !! I'm looking forward to doing the marathon ... I estimated that I'd burn about 3000 cals eeeeeeekk that's at least a months worth of exercise xxxx

Funny you mentioned toenails... the big one on my left foot is going black underneath! Eek?! No one warns you about these things lol. Think I'll stick to 5km, 4mile & 10km distances from now until christmas anyway... I feel knackered following the marathon training plan... And I'm not even doing the marathon (the big Dublin one is coming up in a few weeks). I would've tried the half marathon but I'm away to malta the week it's on.

Wow 3000 cals, that's unreal isn't it!? Sounds about right though... Think I burned around 1100 running the 10 mile (it's funny but I think I'd burn more fast-walking it because it'd take longer lol!).
Just mind yourself doing it hon. Especially your poor feet. Have you done marathons before??
Oh, do you have an online donations thing set up?

Right hun I made my diary again on the cal counting sections called babybelles final countdown! After it was rudely removed! Please come join it :)

Mrsm79 said:
Hey beautiful. How are you doing?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi honey, glad to see you back on here :) I'm ok, how's you? Xxx

Mrsm79 said:
I'm ok I need to get back on track but not too sure what to do.

Me too lovely. I'm at a standstill!! Can't seem to stick to anything lol x

Hi Darling

How are u doing? Hows things at work? And Sean? Hope u are well.... Sorry for being AWOL xx

Hi Darling

How are u doing? Hows things at work? And Sean? Hope u are well.... Sorry for being AWOL xx
Hi lovely - no worries. I'm AWOL quite a bit too these days. Things are okay-ish. Still AT work which has to be good lol? Never heard back from the other job so guess I didn't do a good interview lol. Sean is alright, keeping his distance mostly - we've had a few chats. He was fairly upset the other day because he got an email about checking in online for his flight to Malta (my sisters wedding next week which he won't be attending now obviously).
How are things with you? New house all decorated and furnished? How's life in general!?

Hey hun.. How did WI go this morning? xx
WI was alright actually - lost a pound so I'm 10st 8 and a quarter lol. Gonna be putting on a bit over the next week what with the hols and everything so who knows what weight I'll be when I return!! Least I got close to goal before I went (that measly quarter away). How's you? xx

Mrsm79 said:
Sarah that's a fab weight to be at. Well done.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thanks hon - don't like how I look still though. Thinking I need another half a stone off x

Friday 7/9/12

Brekkie:
Sultana Bran flakes & skimmed milk
Tea

Snack:
Half a jam donut
Coffee

Lunch:
Chicken & cheese wrap
Wotsits
Coke zero

Snack:
Coffee

Dinner:
Homemade red thai curry (no rice, few chips, 1 slice bread)
Water

Used 1726 cals today (2047 is my max). Usually I'm pretty bad on friday but I was actually alright... Only had one snack all day (shared a donut with a colleague at work). Got my hair cut after work & the hairdresser wooled the head of me and only spent 3 mins doing the actual cutting so I was pretty annoyed and won't be going back I think.
Have a BBQ to go to tomorrow with my sister & meeting a friend for coffee on sunday so busy busy!
Only 3 days until holidays... Hope everyone is well x

Well done for the loss :) that's rubbish about job :( house all sorted and I love it - still weird tho! Lol
Xx

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done for the loss :) that's rubbish about job :( house all sorted and I love it - still weird tho! Lol
Xx

Thanks hon - got my holiday on Tuesday so I'm sure I'll put it back on and then some ;)

Bbq at my sisters was good but had waaaay too much food and then she sent us home with treats (cheesecake and cupcakes!) Eeek! Gotta try not to scoff all that today :p Gotta do some packing too (I hate packing). Got 2 new dresses yesterday (one size 10, one size 12). Sales rack in dorothy perkins was buy one get one free so got both for 30 quid! Nice maxi dress & a lovely black & blue dress. Both are nice and light for hols! Yay!

Back