ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

3 different things. The shocks at the back, one of the headlights being off (both of these should've been fixed considering I left the car with the mechanic for a week and a half) and then the handbrake comes up too far apparently.
Fuming I am!

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I'm after being woken by the sound of rats in the attic above my room. Can't believe this is happening again. I effin hate rats!! They're getting in my neighbours every single year and then traveling down the row of houses... So sick of my neighbours not dealing with the problem. Wonder is there anything legal we can do to make them sort it out (they have a feckin hole in the side of their house and it looks like that's where the ******* are getting in all the time).
Woke up to the sound of a squealing rat... Bloody disgusting. I'm on edge now!

Hi hun
How ru doing? Got a new job sorted? Xx

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm after being woken by the sound of rats in the attic above my room. Can't believe this is happening again. I effin hate rats!! They're getting in my neighbours every single year and then traveling down the row of houses... So sick of my neighbours not dealing with the problem. Wonder is there anything legal we can do to make them sort it out (they have a feckin hole in the side of their house and it looks like that's where the ******* are getting in all the time).
Woke up to the sound of a squealing rat... Bloody disgusting. I'm on edge now!

Oh no. Hopefully one doesn't die in the wall again :/

Dubchick81 said:
Oh no. Hopefully one doesn't die in the wall again :/

I really hope not. I'm after being dying all day with flu. Day before I have to go back to work. Good god, I feel rough!

Wishbird007 said:
Hi hun
How ru doing? Got a new job sorted? Xx

I'm ok hon, just back from hols and dosed with the flu now. No never got that job and haven't looked at anything since cuz I've been off for 2 weeks. How's you? X

Feeling verrry rough today. First day back to work after hols and brought lots of chocs into work for everyone buy I only ate 1 lindor and a toffifee sweet. Had no appetite today. Managed some honey loops for breakfast and grabbed a hot chocolate at lunch. Mum forced some dinner into me there now and I feel better for eating actually. Just an FYI, the Birdseye baked to perfection Haddock is only 4pp and it's lovely :)

Good news at work, got a 5% raise and I'm getting 6k in January as part of a promotion... Thank god!
How is everyone? Really hoping I lose some of that 6lb gain this week... But havent done any exercise because I've been ill so dunno what'll happen :(

Dubchick81 said:
Wohoo great news on the pay rise and the bigger one in Jan :)
Boo to you now being well tho.. Wotz up? Cold/flu or soemthing else? x

Yeah I know, it's great news. You know yourself how long I've been waiting for a raise. Mum told my sister I was getting my raise in january and she was really mean about it and said I didn't deserve it and I didn't know how hard she has it with money etc. etc. I just thought that was unnecessary? Like I don't deserve a raise just because she's not getting one in her job (which she only got last christmas whereas I've been in mine 4 years AND she earns more than me anyway... Even after I get my raise she'll still be earning more!!)
Yeesh.

I've a cold yeah... Head feels like lead. Fever and a sore throat. Just wanted to be in my bed all day!

Yeah I know, it's great news. You know yourself how long I've been waiting for a raise. Mum told my sister I was getting my raise in january and she was really mean about it and said I didn't deserve it and I didn't know how hard she has it with money etc. etc. I just thought that was unnecessary? Like I don't deserve a raise just because she's not getting one in her job (which she only got last christmas whereas I've been in mine 4 years AND she earns more than me anyway... Even after I get my raise she'll still be earning more!!)
Yeesh.

I've a cold yeah... Head feels like lead. Fever and a sore throat. Just wanted to be in my bed all day!

OMG your sister needs a feckin smack!!! I mean.. She might not earn enough to cover her outgoings, I don't know.. But that' HER fault!!!
Why the hell wouldn't you deserve this raise when as you say ya'v been there 4 years with no raise and you bloody hard!!! She can be really nasty towards you (I'm sorry if I'm stepping on toes usually I'd bite my tongue where families are concerned but I just can't)
I dunno if its coz she's unhappy in her own life.. If she's jealous of you (I know you won't agree with this point but there's allot to be jealous about.. believe me!).. Or if she's just not a very nice person..
My brother can be very begrudging sometimes with me.. He's seriously unhappy with his life but won't take any steps to make it better and at the end of the day he got himself where he is!
Like, when they ask about the house hunting he'll be really nasty.. Just little sly comments n little jibes.. Mainly its coz (this sounds so vain but i think u'll understand what I mean by it.. as u kno me by now) I have the life, or have lived my ilfe, the way he'd like to have lived his... He LOVES his kids and would die for them... But he wishes he'd waiting to have them.. Waited to get married.. Waited to geta mortgage.. Gone on holidays and just lived his teenage life... All decisions he made and no-one's fault but his as everyone tried to talk sense into him about getting the house n married way back but he wouldn't listen...
I'm by no means saying I have a great life or that I lived my life to the full.. I didn't.. But just that I have the freedom to feck off as n when I like...
He was 18 when he had his first baby.. 19 when he had his second.. And 21 when he got his mortgage... Him n Marie wer only together about 6 r 7 months for she found out she was pregnant which I think he now regrets as well coz it kinda meant that was it n they stayed together "for the kids"

Dubchick81 said:
OMG your sister needs a feckin smack!!! I mean.. She might not earn enough to cover her outgoings, I don't know.. But that' HER fault!!!
Why the hell wouldn't you deserve this raise when as you say ya'v been there 4 years with no raise and you bloody hard!!! She can be really nasty towards you (I'm sorry if I'm stepping on toes usually I'd bite my tongue where families are concerned but I just can't)
I dunno if its coz she's unhappy in her own life.. If she's jealous of you (I know you won't agree with this point but there's allot to be jealous about.. believe me!).. Or if she's just not a very nice person..
My brother can be very begrudging sometimes with me.. He's seriously unhappy with his life but won't take any steps to make it better and at the end of the day he got himself where he is!
Like, when they ask about the house hunting he'll be really nasty.. Just little sly comments n little jibes.. Mainly its coz (this sounds so vain but i think u'll understand what I mean by it.. as u kno me by now) I have the life, or have lived my ilfe, the way he'd like to have lived his... He LOVES his kids and would die for them... But he wishes he'd waiting to have them.. Waited to get married.. Waited to geta mortgage.. Gone on holidays and just lived his teenage life... All decisions he made and no-one's fault but his as everyone tried to talk sense into him about getting the house n married way back but he wouldn't listen...
I'm by no means saying I have a great life or that I lived my life to the full.. I didn't.. But just that I have the freedom to feck off as n when I like...
He was 18 when he had his first baby.. 19 when he had his second.. And 21 when he got his mortgage... Him n Marie wer only together about 6 r 7 months for she found out she was pregnant which I think he now regrets as well coz it kinda meant that was it n they stayed together "for the kids"

Funny thing is it isn't the sister thats normally nasty to me... It's the one who told me to ask for a raise and that I deserved one. Suddenly she's saying I don't deserve such a big raise? I didn't decide on 6k, my boss did? He's pretty much trying to pay me back for 4 yrs of shitty pay?
I think it's because she has herself in debt again and I've never let myself get in debt... Yet. She says I have it easy because I'm still living at home. Like I don't feel bad enough about that. Why the heck is everybody trying to bring me down these days? *****.
Yeah your bro is defo jealous. It's the choices we make in life though eh? I'm jealous of my sisters because they are married and have all that going on whereas I don't have anything and she has the audacity to say I say I don't even deserve a raise in work? I'm fairly hurt by it.
Families can be the harshest people sometimes can't they?! Ugh. What can we do eh? I'll try not to let it get to me too much I guess.

Well it's her fault she's in debt not urs. To say u don't deserve it is just nasty. I kno she feels with being weighed down with stupid debts n Liam's n credit cards but I'd never begrudge someone for them being more sensible than me. I'm the idiot that got these loans/items on HP n chose to live outside my means...

All I can say is try to forget it n rise above it. Tho I can imagine it being very hurtful. There's defo b tears if it were said about me

Dubchick81 said:
Well it's her fault she's in debt not urs. To say u don't deserve it is just nasty. I kno she feels with being weighed down with stupid debts n Liam's n credit cards but I'd never begrudge someone for them being more sensible than me. I'm the idiot that got these loans/items on HP n chose to live outside my means...

All I can say is try to forget it n rise above it. Tho I can imagine it being very hurtful. There's defo b tears if it were said about me

I didn't even cry... I was so shocked she'd even said it lol! So mum reckons I'm not a nice person and now my sister reckons I don't deserve a raise in work... They're just full of positive thoughts for me!

I didn't even cry... I was so shocked she'd even said it lol! So mum reckons I'm not a nice person and now my sister reckons I don't deserve a raise in work... They're just full of positive thoughts for me!

Well my advice is don't listen to either of them coz they are both very wrong!!!

Thanks girls, ye are always too nice to me!

Had a bit of a blip last night and ate some chocolate that I shouldn't have (was ill and feeling sorry for myself). Back on it today though! Working from home as feeling really rough... cold seems to be getting worse before it gets better ugh. Which is terrible for me because I'm not getting any exercise in this week. Sneaky WI is showing 2lbs off so far thankfully but I'm hoping for more come Friday WI... trying to up the water intake today.

Only 3 months till Christmas and I want to get about a stone off before then. Who's with me!? Can we do it? Yes we can!!

azwethinkweiz said:
Thanks girls, ye are always too nice to me!

Had a bit of a blip last night and ate some chocolate that I shouldn't have (was ill and feeling sorry for myself). Back on it today though! Working from home as feeling really rough... cold seems to be getting worse before it gets better ugh. Which is terrible for me because I'm not getting any exercise in this week. Sneaky WI is showing 2lbs off so far thankfully but I'm hoping for more come Friday WI... trying to up the water intake today.

Only 3 months till Christmas and I want to get about a stone off before then. Who's with me!? Can we do it? Yes we can!!

I'm with ya babe, we probably weigh the same now anyway.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I'm with ya babe, we probably weigh the same now anyway.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I was 11st 0.5lb at WI on Friday which was SIX pound on after the holiday. So need to get some of that off for sure. I actually feel a lot bigger. Haven't been exercising enough... just been feeling down in general and it's hard to motivate myself. Haven't been jogging in over 2 weeks and now dreading even trying to start up again. Ugh! Will have to find my motivation... where is it!!? :p

Well it's not if you look at the amount of weeks really but that's assuming I lose at least 1lb - 1.5lb a week lol (which is probably highly improbable). I won't go mad or anything but need to start sticking to my PP/cals better and hopefully the scales will follow (I'm hoping the first 6lb of this "stone" will come off more easily because I gained it in a week ;) ) xx

Back