ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Well it's not if you look at the amount of weeks really but that's assuming I lose at least 1lb - 1.5lb a week lol (which is probably highly improbable). I won't go mad or anything but need to start sticking to my PP/cals better and hopefully the scales will follow (I'm hoping the first 6lb of this "stone" will come off more easily because I gained it in a week ;) ) xx
Its not... if you have a good bit still to go... Which you don't.. Like for me, if I stuck to plan 110% its possible.. But I've still a good way to go.. you've probably only for 10/11lbs to lose til yer at goal..
What is your "ideal weight" on the national healthy weight scale thing?? Not that I agree with their expectations at all...

Its not... if you have a good bit still to go... Which you don't.. Like for me, if I stuck to plan 110% its possible.. But I've still a good way to go.. you've probably only for 10/11lbs to lose til yer at goal..
What is your "ideal weight" on the national healthy weight scale thing?? Not that I agree with their expectations at all...

Oh yep yep I see what you mean yeah. It does take longer to get rid of the pounds as you get lower. Where's this national healthy weight scales thingy?? Just seen a BMI chart on Weight Loss Resources site that's for women and it's says I'm overweight even after I lose a stone? I thought at 10st I'd be a healthy weight but not according to their chart... according to them I'd have to be 9st 10! Jaysus I've a long way to go...

Attachments

• ideal-weight-imperial-uk-women.jpg
    ideal-weight-imperial-uk-women.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Here's the chart:

Attachments

• ideal-weight-imperial-uk-women.jpg
    ideal-weight-imperial-uk-women.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 26
I dont think thats right it says for my height just under 8 and a half for ideal weight and thats just unde the red !!! Goddd

There's a few different BMI charts on the site. One that's for everyone, the ranges are bigger for healthy weights and it says that women are healthier at the lower end of it and men healthier at the higher end of it. I thought I'd be healthy at 10st exact but according to that "Womens BMI chart" I'd still be overweight? Bit confused now. I'll stick to aiming towards the lower end of the 10 st and see how I go I think!

BMI is bullshit. You could be a tiny size 8, and weigh loads because of muscle. How can anything determine this on just weight alone?

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

True. I still have plenty of fat on me so really it's about lower my Body Fat % I suppose! And I'll check measurements each month too I think.

azwethinkweiz said:
I'm ok hon, just back from hols and dosed with the flu now. No never got that job and haven't looked at anything since cuz I've been off for 2 weeks. How's you? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Oo where u bin hun?
I'm not bad, bin busy at work n just bin to menorca. Work is better away from cruella, but she's still trying to get me into trouble!!
Dieting is not happening much but I didn't go mad on hols as food wasn't great lol x
Congratz on ur raise hun x
I've got a cold at mo too x ew x

It's on a fairly well known weight loss site so I don't think it's incorrect, I think it probably does apply in some way but I think its way too presumptuous of certain things... All BMI scales seem to be like that though! So I'm taking it with a grain of salt hehe, we aren't all twiglets :)

azwethinkweiz said:
It's on a fairly well known weight loss site so I don't think it's incorrect, I think it probably does apply in some way but I think its way too presumptuous of certain things... All BMI scales seem to be like that though! So I'm taking it with a grain of salt hehe, we aren't all twiglets :)

Mmmmmmm twiglets I love them. I could eat a packet now.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yep that's true Vicky hon. That's why I'm thinking measurements and fat % might be a better way to look at my weight loss. Don't think I was in the 9's even when I was skinnier back in college. I wasn't like a stick thin person but I certainly wasn't overweight like the chart says! To each their own. I think aiming for the lower end of the 10s is a good option for me right now.

Sneaky weigh in still showing 2lb loss. So if that sticks tomorrow then I will have gained 4lb this month with the holiday :( Hopefully October I'll be able to get that off again!!

Morning Frances hon - you looking forward to this evening? I'm still dosed and working from home. Send me a cure quick lol! x

You're leaving work early aren't ya? You got tomorrow off work I hope ;) I've never been out for Arthurs Day, maybe next year! Just had to pay me car tax again so that's wiped a loada money, it'll have to be another cheap month this month hehe.

Thanks hon - seems to be gradually getting worse but hoping this is as bad as it gets. Sneezing constantly and nose running like mental! Big red honker on me :p

You're leaving work early aren't ya? You got tomorrow off work I hope ;) I've never been out for Arthurs Day, maybe next year! Just had to pay me car tax again so that's wiped a loada money, it'll have to be another cheap month this month hehe.

Thanks hon - seems to be gradually getting worse but hoping this is as bad as it gets. Sneezing constantly and nose running like mental! Big red honker on me :p
Finished at 4 yea... a whole half hour earlier.. And yes, have tomoro off.. Wouldn't go otherwise coz I'd DIE at my desk and that's no fun!! ha ha
I've not bee n out for it before either.. Dying to see who's out later.. Have heard Tiny Tempah, Amelda May Example and Mumford & Sons are about.. but that's all I've heard so far.. N no idea who's playing where.. that's half the excitement tho isn't it?!

Finished at 4 yea... a whole half hour earlier.. And yes, have tomoro off.. Wouldn't go otherwise coz I'd DIE at my desk and that's no fun!! ha ha
I've not bee n out for it before either.. Dying to see who's out later.. Have heard Tiny Tempah, Amelda May Example and Mumford & Sons are about.. but that's all I've heard so far.. N no idea who's playing where.. that's half the excitement tho isn't it?!

You finish at half 4 everyday?? I don't finish till half 5 on a normal day... boo to that lol. Defo right to take the day off... nice long weekend - lovely!
Imelda May and Mumford & Sons would be good alright!! It's all a big surprise where everyone plays and stuff is it? I must get back into doing these things again -I feel like an aul lady ;)

You finish at half 4 everyday?? I don't finish till half 5 on a normal day... boo to that lol. Defo right to take the day off... nice long weekend - lovely!
Imelda May and Mumford & Sons would be good alright!! It's all a big surprise where everyone plays and stuff is it? I must get back into doing these things again -I feel like an aul lady ;)
Yea there's no announcement as to who's playing where.. Just been told sometimes they swap around too so you may get 2 r 3 acts in 1 pub... Sounds great craic :) And there's no cover charge to any of the places so that's a bonus :D

Yea I do 8:30 - 4:30.. Its agrand.. used to be 9 - 5 but that half hour really makes a difference :) Skip all traffic now and get home in about 12mins.. As apposed to finishing at 5 n it takin 25-30mins...

Back