ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Hi honey. I'm here :) Just been crazy busy at work this week... I'll be glad when it's over! Knackered...
How's you? How's this week going? X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Hi honey. I'm here :) Just been crazy busy at work this week... I'll be glad when it's over! Knackered...
How's you? How's this week going? X

Hi hunnie.. Glad yer OK.. I get worried when you leave me..
God I hate being mad busy in work.. I hate having little to do and having to look busy... But nothing worse than when there's too much to do and you start getting stressed and only getting half way thru one thing when you'v to do something else for someone else...... NIGHTMARE... Hope you're OK tho? xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Hi hunnie.. Glad yer OK.. I get worried when you leave me..
God I hate being mad busy in work.. I hate having little to do and having to look busy... But nothing worse than when there's too much to do and you start getting stressed and only getting half way thru one thing when you'v to do something else for someone else...... NIGHTMARE... Hope you're OK tho? xxx

Yeah I've just been wrecked tired. I get home and my mum has to force me to eat... I feel too tired to even have my dinner! I only got home at 10 o' clock tuesday night. I'm sleeping about 4 hrs a night in total which is slightly better than usual but I'm yawning away here!

That's it my dear... Too bloody busy. I've only 1 pair of hands and 1 brain lol! My boss is gone on hols so I'm kinda in charge and I hate it.

How's work for you? Are you busy at the mo? Xx

Yeah I've just been wrecked tired. I get home and my mum has to force me to eat... I feel too tired to even have my dinner! I only got home at 10 o' clock tuesday night. I'm sleeping about 4 hrs a night in total which is slightly better than usual but I'm yawning away here!

That's it my dear... Too bloody busy. I've only 1 pair of hands and 1 brain lol! My boss is gone on hols so I'm kinda in charge and I hate it.

How's work for you? Are you busy at the mo? Xx

Am busy yea, but not overly.. So its just nice at the minute.. Enough to keep me going but with not too much pressue.. just how I like it :)
Glad yer Mam is forcing you to eat.. You need food especially as you're not sleeping great..
Have your meds settled down yet? x

Dubchick81 said:
Am busy yea, but not overly.. So its just nice at the minute.. Enough to keep me going but with not too much pressue.. just how I like it :)
Glad yer Mam is forcing you to eat.. You need food especially as you're not sleeping great..
Have your meds settled down yet? x

That's a good way to be because it's less stress but not boring either.
Yeah she won't let me go without food... I think I wouldn't bother making dinner at all myself. She usually has something on for me before I get home because that way I can't tell her not to put something on.
Yep they've settled down a lot... No more nauseous feeling which is great. Just not sleeping as good as I'd like. Not sure Mum likes me when I'm on these though. She says I'm acting funny but I don't notice myself of course?
They make me a bit numb if you know what I mean? I feel like my brain is slowed down. Weird stuff!

That's a good way to be because it's less stress but not boring either.
Yeah she won't let me go without food... I think I wouldn't bother making dinner at all myself. She usually has something on for me before I get home because that way I can't tell her not to put something on.
Yep they've settled down a lot... No more nauseous feeling which is great. Just not sleeping as good as I'd like. Not sure Mum likes me when I'm on these though. She says I'm acting funny but I don't notice myself of course?
They make me a bit numb if you know what I mean? I feel like my brain is slowed down. Weird stuff!

Yea I know what you mean.. Unfortunately as I've no experience of taking such meds i can't really comment.. but is there a one that would be effective enough for you but not as strong as to make you feel that way? Or are these the next strength up from the previous ones?? Or maybe that feeling is only temp and once they've settled completely you won't feel that way??

Dubchick81 said:
Yea I know what you mean.. Unfortunately as I've no experience of taking such meds i can't really comment.. but is there a one that would be effective enough for you but not as strong as to make you feel that way? Or are these the next strength up from the previous ones?? Or maybe that feeling is only temp and once they've settled completely you won't feel that way??

I'm not really sure. These ones seem a lot different than any other I've ever been on. He did warn me that I might feel numb on them for a while. I'm only on them a month and I think 6 weeks is when it's decided whether they're ok or if you need to change.I'll be going back to him in 2 weeks anyway, I'll be sure to mention all the side effects just in case and see what he thinks I suppose!

I cannot believe it's only 20 past 11, I feel like I've been here all day already!! Roll on the weekend eh? X

I'm not really sure. These ones seem a lot different than any other I've ever been on. He did warn me that I might feel numb on them for a while. I'm only on them a month and I think 6 weeks is when it's decided whether they're ok or if you need to change.I'll be going back to him in 2 weeks anyway, I'll be sure to mention all the side effects just in case and see what he thinks I suppose!

I cannot believe it's only 20 past 11, I feel like I've been here all day already!! Roll on the weekend eh? X

Yea I knew it was 6-8 weeks from when my Aunt was sick... Yea maybe just keep an eye and defo say it to him.. Also mention yer lack of ability to sleep coz that's surely got to affect yer mood and yer general feeling of well being..

Oh absolutely.. Its a long morning.. I answered the (work) phone about an hour and said "good afternoon" The person was like "Oh it must be a long morning for you, its on just gone 10" Whoopsies.. ha ha

I've had a very VERY long week. I'm bloomin' wrecked. Work has been mega stressful - I only left here at midnight last night and back in for quarter to 8 this morning. Thanks god it's the weekend (I'll probably have to work tomorrow...)
I have a party to go to on tomorrow night (it's ANOTHER wedding bash for my sister - it's the neverending wedding)... Not really looking forward to that. Can't even have a drink because I'm a designated driver too (and I'll NEED a drink at this party ugh).

I lost 0.5lb this morning at WI. So I'm 10st 6.5lb now. Still aiming to get to 10st 2lb for Christmas I hope... or as close as I can to it. Need to start eating better though - sometimes skipping dinners and eating too much chocolate too. Hope everyone is well.

Wow work sounds hectic missy! Make sure and look after yourself though, don't run yourself into the ground! Ha I laughed at the never ending wedding..is the last party? :) x

Wow work sounds hectic missy! Make sure and look after yourself though, don't run yourself into the ground! Ha I laughed at the never ending wedding..is the last party? :) x

It's properly mental here this week because my boss is out so I'm kinda in charge and things are effing up all over the place!! I need a good sleep - only got 2 hours last night.
This is the FOURTH and last party... I hope!! ;)

I've had a very VERY long week. I'm bloomin' wrecked. Work has been mega stressful - I only left here at midnight last night and back in for quarter to 8 this morning. Thanks god it's the weekend (I'll probably have to work tomorrow...)
I have a party to go to on tomorrow night (it's ANOTHER wedding bash for my sister - it's the neverending wedding)... Not really looking forward to that. Can't even have a drink because I'm a designated driver too (and I'll NEED a drink at this party ugh).

I lost 0.5lb this morning at WI. So I'm 10st 6.5lb now. Still aiming to get to 10st 2lb for Christmas I hope... or as close as I can to it. Need to start eating better though - sometimes skipping dinners and eating too much chocolate too. Hope everyone is well.
How comes she's having another wedding party?? She was married ages ago.. God she's dragging that out.. lol
Boo to you being designated dessie.. That sucks.. :(

Well done on the loss tho.. I bet you're wrecked and just want a good lie in.. Not bloody work on a Saturday.. that sucks :( xxx

***** four!! Had you must all be partied out! I couldn't function on so little sleep I need my 8 hours or I'm a mess! Well done for half off this week too! I weighed this morning and nearly died! I need to snap out of this eating crap funk I'm in now...are you cal counting or on ww at the mo? X

How comes she's having another wedding party?? She was married ages ago.. God she's dragging that out.. lol
Boo to you being designated dessie.. That sucks.. :(

Well done on the loss tho.. I bet you're wrecked and just want a good lie in.. Not bloody work on a Saturday.. that sucks :( xxx

You're telling me!! Apparently this party for all those people who couldn't go to Malta (and most of them aren't coming to this party either funnily enough). I'm hoping it's over early enough because I'm very tired and not really in the party mood you know? But my sister is feeling very down so I will put on my happy face for her and try to cheer her up.

Thanks! It's a small one but I'll take it lol. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well in work today after all the extra hours I put in this week and _hopefully_ I don't have to work tomorrow...

***** four!! Had you must all be partied out! I couldn't function on so little sleep I need my 8 hours or I'm a mess! Well done for half off this week too! I weighed this morning and nearly died! I need to snap out of this eating crap funk I'm in now...are you cal counting or on ww at the mo? X

Yup. FOUR parties. I'm fed up to say the least. Even my sister is fed up with it (this party is being organised by her mother in law). Awh I haven't had an 8 hour kip in at least a month. If I get 4 hours then I consider that a "good" night. Last night was horrible because it wasn't even 2 hours in a row I slept... it was 2 hours total. I woke up about 4 times. Anxiety was keeping me up and I still have a sick feeling in my stomach.
At least you took the plunge and weighed in hon?! That's defo a positive. It can be so hard to face the scales sometimes. I've been eating a lot of junk too - I seem to want nothing else?!
I'm going between one and the other. One week I could be doing WW and the next I just input into MFP to make sure I'm not going overboard. I'm not on a diet per se... need to get back into it properly! x

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Hey!! Haven't been on in a while but just noticed the low BMI. Well bloody done! Hope alls good?

Ta very much - I'm still trying to lose a bit more though!
Alls ok, had a very busy work so happy that it's the weekend now. How are things? Xx

So yeah... I'm going to italy for the weekend in December. Random decision by me and my sister. Always really wanted to see Florence so I'm super excited! :)

Yesterday was an iffy food day. Had choccie and crisps with lunch then had NOTHING to eat until 3am. I was just drinking water all evening because I had that nauseous feeling again. I managed to eat some of my mums homemade curry in the night though (no sleep again).
Still lying in pjs here lazing around. The wedding party is tonight and realized I never planned an outfit or anything eek.

Waow lucky you heading to Florence. I'd love to see it too. Maybe when the kids get older.

Hope that tonight is a good night. I find that the nights you don't want to go out, usually turn out to be the best ones.

Super jealous of Florence! When I get married in the future id love to go to sorrento and do it there. Hope your party is going well :) x

Back