ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I'm ok hon. Just a bit up and down the last week. Diet is all over the place lol. Some days are good, some days are so so. Trying to watch the calorie intake!

How's things? The weather has been so fab here. Been lying out reading and listening to music etc. Still as pale as ever though... wish I could tan like other people do!!

I'm ok hon. Just a bit up and down the last week. Diet is all over the place lol. Some days are good, some days are so so. Trying to watch the calorie intake!

How's things? The weather has been so fab here. Been lying out reading and listening to music etc. Still as pale as ever though... wish I could tan like other people do!!
Oh my diet is the very same.. With the tabs i'm taking a side affect is weight gain.. So glad I spent so long tryna lose weight to gain it all back coz of tabs!! *sigh*
Yea that's exactly what I've been doing.. Took Thursday n Friday of last week off to just sit out and enjoy the Summer.. :) Tho like you, am pretty the same shade of white.. lol

I think I'm gonna be alone forever. I can't seem to get myself right. Gonna be cracked in the head for my whole life. This sucks.

I think I'm gonna be alone forever. I can't seem to get myself right. Gonna be cracked in the head for my whole life. This sucks.

You are not cracked!! And you will NOT be alone forever!!!! It takes time to get treatment right and get yourself back on track. Do not give up hope, just keep going and keep trying. Put yourself first xxxx (((Sarah)))

Firstly, don't think that you will be alone for the rest of your life. Honestly.

Secondly. Me too. Lets for a club. With a club house. And badges.

Xx

Hi sarah
Bless u love, we all luv ya. And u won't be alone as u r pretty n a lovely person, u just have to believe in urself n get out there n meet people. I bet ur still looking ace, don't worry about the gain, u need some friends to help u thru this difficult time n gain some confidence. Take care x :)

Have been in Waterford the last few days on a mini break with my family. Was nice. Quite relaxing. I wanted to bring the dog but they wouldn't let me and then they moaned about how we should've bright the dog grrr. Can't wait to see her and my lil Chinchilla again.

Feel like I'm blowing up like a balloon. Ever since I stated on this medication its been super hard to lose anything and seem to be gaining as if I'm bloody preggers or something! Getting very disheartening and desperate. Anyone any ideas? X

Have been in Waterford the last few days on a mini break with my family. Was nice. Quite relaxing. I wanted to bring the dog but they wouldn't let me and then they moaned about how we should've bright the dog grrr. Can't wait to see her and my lil Chinchilla again.

Feel like I'm blowing up like a balloon. Ever since I stated on this medication its been super hard to lose anything and seem to be gaining as if I'm bloody preggers or something! Getting very disheartening and desperate. Anyone any ideas? X

Hey hun.. Glad you had a nice break.. Aww.. Pity you weren't allowed bring the dog.. But hey.. Bet he had a nice little holiday too :)

As for weight hunnie,, I think just try to make sensible choices as n when possible.. Stock up on low cal treats n try get in some F&V.. Don't worry yerself too much about it.. Most important thing ATM is yer health.. xxx

Thanks ladies. Guess it's just another thing getting me down. Can't seem to get it under control and everytime I see a skinny person I feel a horrible pang in my tummy. I don't even know what this new fella is doing dating me when I'm such a big lump. Ugh.
Will try a week of tracking from tomorrow and see how I go I think. Gotta get some low cal snacks in - try and get more fruit and veg in too.

Had a WW curry tonight instead of getting takeaway like the rest of my family did. So that's a start eh?!

Thanks for listening to my moaning and giving me advice x

I'm still calling him new even though it's been a month and a half lol. Same guy that I mentioned before. Ciarán is his name. He's so sweet to me. :) He wouldn't give up trying to date me lol. Says he's mad about me and hasn't felt this way before. Very sweet eh? X

I'm still calling him new even though it's been a month and a half lol. Same guy that I mentioned before. Ciarán is his name. He's so sweet to me. :) He wouldn't give up trying to date me lol. Says he's mad about me and hasn't felt this way before. Very sweet eh? X

Aw he does sound lovely.

He is very nice, I'm just a bit paranoid all the time so it sucks.

Food has been ok this weekend so far luckily. Steak pie for dinner :)

Back