ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

I'm ok. Have spent the last two days in bed. Don't think anyone has noticed lol. X

Oh i'm jealous!!! lol
You ok tho? xx

I'm ok. Just having a rough couple days. I find I feel really really down when I'm due my totm. Like _really_ down... weird. I'm up a wee while now though. Gonna get something to eat.

Oh. I did ring a beauticians and I'm getting a nice body wrap tomorrow so that'll be nice :)

Soooo I seem to have found myself homeless. Never thought I'd say that. Had my Mum ranting and raving at me non stop for a half hour simply because I've been having a rough couple days and she's apparently sick of me. All this out of nowhere, I never said a word to her - she just walked into my room and started shouting her mouth off. Said I'm not trying hard enough to be better and that I need to just stop being this way now. She was like "its been 6 months enough is enough" as if I have some switch I can flick?

So I packed a bag and walked out. She's my mother and I'm her child. But I'm also an adult... I'm 26 years old and I won't be spoken to like I'm a child with no respect at all.

In a hotel right now. No bloody idea where I'm going tomorrow or the next day or the next day.

Sarah, I hope you're ok and safe. Maybe she was trying the tough love approach. Where are you now?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sarah, I hope your okay. Can you go to your sisters house for a while. Maybe one of them could talk to your mother for you.
She must think the tough love approach will help you.

Tough love doesn't help at all. She accused me of not even trying to get better. As if I want to stay this way? Who the hell would want to be miserable? Think I'm all cried out now.
Don't know what to do. Sisters are on holidays so can't go there and wouldn't anyway - they have their own stuff going on.

Soooo I seem to have found myself homeless. Never thought I'd say that. Had my Mum ranting and raving at me non stop for a half hour simply because I've been having a rough couple days and she's apparently sick of me. All this out of nowhere, I never said a word to her - she just walked into my room and started shouting her mouth off. Said I'm not trying hard enough to be better and that I need to just stop being this way now. She was like "its been 6 months enough is enough" as if I have some switch I can flick?

So I packed a bag and walked out. She's my mother and I'm her child. But I'm also an adult... I'm 26 years old and I won't be spoken to like I'm a child with no respect at all.

In a hotel right now. No bloody idea where I'm going tomorrow or the next day or the next day.

Oh hunny that's awful but hopfully it will make her realise, people find it so difficult to understand

Oh Hun sorry to hear that. Hopefully today she will come to get senses and give you a ring to sort it all out. Hope everything gets sorted for you soon xXx

I did end up going back home Tracy but we had another big row today. My therapist says I should maybe go into hospital for a while as I'm feeling so low again and being at home seems to make it worse. So we'll see. If I'm very very quiet on here and FB it means I'm in hospital (not allowed phones or any electronics in there)

:(

I did end up going back home Tracy but we had another big row today. My therapist says I should maybe go into hospital for a while as I'm feeling so low again and being at home seems to make it worse. So we'll see. If I'm very very quiet on here and FB it means I'm in hospital (not allowed phones or any electronics in there)

:(

Aw babe, how do you feel about that? Can u not go and stay with someone for a few days? I'm not on Facebook at the mo coz I'm sick of two faced people on there but I'm on here most of the time. But please stay in contact if you can. Let me know what you decide or we will worry.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Haven't decided yet. I have CBT tomorrow morning and I might talk to her about it and see what she thinks I should do. Feeling pretty low and sorry to say the horrid "bad" thoughts are coming back. Not sure if I should go to the doctor to see if maybe I need more medication. I just don't know really.
I have nowhere to go to stay... and hospital would at least be safe for me. Locked in where no one can get me. X

Thanks ladies. I might talk to my Mum about it later and see what she thinks. Bit scared at the thoughts of going in but maybe we all need a break here.

Back