ProPoints Azwethinkweiz (Sarah)s new food diary!

Ah sarah, just read ur last few blogs, bless u. I don't agree with ur mum, u have been trying so hard n still r, I reckon she doesnt know what to do, but leaving home isn't going to help u need support, be it 6, 12, 18 months.
Hospital may help if u mum not feeling up for it hun.
So I send u love n hugs n we r all here for u lovey.

That new lad sounds great, try n spend more time with him, it will help your spirits x :)

Hope u r OK honey? Xxx

I'm ok. Just down a bit and at a standstill with my weight. Dumped again too. Same old story with me all the time isn't it? Really fed up. Hope everyone is doing good x

I'm ok. Just down a bit and at a standstill with my weight. Dumped again too. Same old story with me all the time isn't it? Really fed up. Hope everyone is doing good x

Ah babs, u poor love.
Why dumped, thought the new one was different?

Did u not get help at the hospital hunni, cos maybe u need to go for it?
N did u speak to our mum?

Take care xxx

Ah they're all "different" aren't they? But then they all turn out to be the same in the end.
My Mum doesn't seem keen on me going into hospital. My meds were upped again during the week so maybe that'll help.
Gonna go with the family for a walk and a picnic today even though I'm not in the mood lol. Can't hide out in this bed forever eh!? ;) xx

Ah they're all "different" aren't they? But then they all turn out to be the same in the end.
My Mum doesn't seem keen on me going into hospital. My meds were upped again during the week so maybe that'll help.
Gonna go with the family for a walk and a picnic today even though I'm not in the mood lol. Can't hide out in this bed forever eh!? ;) xx

Sarah I do really think you need to get out and start doing things for YOU, why not give running a go again, you did amazing at it. I'm just like you at the minute, feeling horrendous and it actually physically hurts to get motivated to go out and do stuff but I know I'll feel great and it'd have benefited everyone if I do it. Yesterday I was at home with the kids and they were being vile but the reason was because they were bored and I wouldn't let them do anything coz I couldn't be doing with the hassle and I was shouting at them every time they made a mess or noise I wasn't being fair to them or to me but i hurt and just wanted to be on my own hidden away. I have the summer hols soon though and I know I can't be like that.

Go out today and enjoy yourself you'll feel much better, maybe plan what you can do the next day too whilst your out and motivated.

Have fun today darlin.
X

Thanks Tracy for the encouraging words. I am trying, honest I am. I went for a 10km walk (jogged a wee bit of it) the other day. Then I had a 25km cycle 2 days later. And was on my feet a lot yesterday. Just nit sleeping great so I get really wrecked trying to do these things. I'm gonna keep it up though.
Me and you will get through this shitty time we're having. Thinking of you hon, be good to yourself xx

Did u have fun? X

Not really as was talking to Ciarán the whole time, we might give things another try though so have a date Thursday night with him x

Not really as was talking to Ciarán the whole time, we might give things another try though so have a date Thursday night with him x

Ah nice one hunni, date night is something tho look forward to x :) ;)

Enjoy date night xx

Hope date night went well last night xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

The date went good thanks peeps! We went to a comedy festival in Dublin. It was good fun. :)

Went for a run/walk last night and the night before. Feeling the ache now. It's been 11 months since I did any running. Last run I did was 10 miles in the phoenix Park. Could only manage 2 miles last night. It's still a far cry from when I started c25k and struggled doing 1 minute of running lol.

Been doing WW all week too and seem to have found some control over myself that I didn't have all year.

Went for a run/walk last night and the night before. Feeling the ache now. It's been 11 months since I did any running. Last run I did was 10 miles in the phoenix Park. Could only manage 2 miles last night. It's still a far cry from when I started c25k and struggled doing 1 minute of running lol.

Been doing WW all week too and seem to have found some control over myself that I didn't have all year.

Well gone babes on both the running n following plan all week xxx

Back