B gets Delicious (TS)

B-delicious

so i wanted to keep a diary to keep me accountable, for a place to vent and get encouraged.
i must confess I've never been good at keeping a diary but i will try.
I will also be blogging but this week and next week im so busy with uni work!

Ok so started at 20st12lbs :cry:,
goal weight 10st

First day went well didnt give up eventhough i craved to...so well done me!!!
only managed to have 2 packets as i started eating late in the day and had a massive dinner the night before.

afternoon: vanilla shake
dinner: porridge;)
water: 1ltre

so i really need to up my water intake

Im considering doing a 21 day challenge as, i have heard if you stick to anything for 21days then it becomes a habit!​

hope everyone is doing well!

Day 2 went really

Had a hot chocolate shake
didn't have any lunch so when I go in I had - A banana shake and porridge

less than 1ltre of water - have to do better! Any ideas? I also want to start having bars, does anyone know what are the names of the ones i can get from tesco and can i purchase it from another supermarket.

P.s i heard water help dieters reduce the amount of loose skin

Tesco's ultra slim bars.chocolate and raspberry flavours Meal replacement bars.yuuuuum

Hey, how are things going?

i have been a little quite as i have had alot of uni work to do, i did write something on thursday and i will do a quick updat so that i am able to look back on this

This was for Thursday 18/10/2012 - Today was a day that I set my self-up to fail. From the get go I told myself I wouldnt do it, I could not complete the day, with a line full of excuses (it’s the TOTM, my blood sugar is down, one day won’t hurt, I start again tomorrow, no-one 100%, you never lose weight so why bother, etc)the list goes on and the excuse came heavy.

And I done exactly what I set up to do, I FAILED! I didn’t complete the day, I eat food but nothing healthy, oh no! Cakes, sandwich, coke!

I don’t know why I have so little faith in myself, why do I have no will power, why do I give up before I even try? Why do I say to others you can do it but choose not to do it for myself? Do I really love myself that little, do you bissi even care about yourself? Do you weight to be unhappy for the rest of your life, do you want to have a life full of excuse, do you on your last day want to look back and see what a wasted life you have lived?

This is so upsetting it brings me to tears and that same time angriest me beyond words.

I say im tired of being sick and tired, but am i? I say enough is enough, but then I just go deeper down. They say if you really want it, you want it as much as you want to breathe. I guess I don’t want it. I can blame no one else but me. Im 20 and 20st12 – that’s not right, do I want to be in an early grave?

On friday i put a line after the bad of Thursday and started again (This is what i will do till i finish this journey, i just hope and pray i dont fall down to many times)

I only managed one shake and i also had a takeaway (i believe it was on friday)!

Saturday i was almost 100% a few things fell in my mouth..i know more excuses. i need to learn the art of no but slowly and surely i will. keep my water up..well 1 litre...

Monday was also good, i only had two shakes, its sometimes hard fitting the 3 shakes into my day...i sampled a bit of my house mate food (three spoons - rice, tune)

weigh day is on tuesday but im currently weighing myself everyday! I will only updat once a week doe, i lost 11lb...which is just amazing espically because my water intake never was ever above 1litre a day, it was TOTM and i eat a bit here and there...

11ib is a good result infact very good result...Well done and carry on :)

First of all start believing in yourself. We are all same, when u feel hungry come here and unwind yourself.we are all here to help eachother.you can do it.carry on don't give up...

I can totally empathise with how you felt when you were feeling down. It's very hard to keep to 100%, and when you fall off the wagon, all the head games and psychological stuff starts. When I was on Exante before, I had the odd bit of low-carb food here and there. It stopped me from eating complete crap but because it was all low-carb it didn't knock me out of ketosis, so kind of a win-win. In 2 weeks I lost 17lbs, so it obviously didn't affect me too much. I'm finding it easier now after a very bumpy start including about a million restarts lol But I'm still going to have a little nibble if I feel I need to. If you really struggle on Total Solution, maybe Working Solution would be better for you?

If you're set on Total Solution though, I think it would really help you to make the time to have ALL your packs, it helps with the hunger and fills you up xx

Back