B210K

Actually got back last night, we had to leave for 10.00am this morning, so thought it better to leave last night then we weren't rushing so much today.
Feels great to be running again :)

I bet it does. Looks like I'll have to get out early for mine tomorrow before it gets too warm. Weather's looking great for the weekend for a change. :)

Yes I was planning to go in the morning, didn't realise the weather for planning to be good. I hate to say it, but I really don't like running when it gets hot. Great for walking, but a struggle to run in.
Hope it goes well for you :)

Yes I was planning to go in the morning, didn't realise the weather for planning to be good. I hate to say it, but I really don't like running when it gets hot. Great for walking, but a struggle to run in.
Hope it goes well for you :)

I know exactly what you mean. I never thought I would say it but my absolute favourite is running in the rain (so long as it isnt pouring!!! )

I know exactly what you mean. I never thought I would say it but my absolute favourite is running in the rain (so long as it isnt pouring!!! )

Running in the rain rocks! Maybe I should change my name to Rainy Day Runner.... I did run today, but waited till the evening (I'm not mad!). Did a lovely outdoor run - W9R2. My R4L is in 2 weeks from today so I think I will follow Shazz's example and try to get my speed up before working on increasing my distance. So I expect to be here in a training capacity (ahem!) in two weeks time ;)! xx

I have never tried running in the rain, sounds pretty cool though.
You did really well to run in the heat Sunshine :)

Have you been for another run Just Jools?

I'm back!!!! ;)

Work was a crappy nightmare last week so after 10hrs of sitting in front of a computer all day I didn't feel like coming on here to update things when I got home. :rolleyes:

So here's the mass update!

W1D3 - done :D
W2D1 - done :D
W2D2 - done :D
W2D3 - being done tomorrow night :D :D

I'm loving this sooooooooooo much I just can't tell you.

Hurry up & join me everyone, it's brilliant. x :)

Feeling very lonely here people!!! :cry: lol

Did W2D3 last night & managed to beat my fastest average pace from the C25K sessions! :D

I'm so happy! :D :D :D :D

Watch out W3 I'm coming to kick your butt !!!! x:asskick:

Still reading with interest Jools. Sounds like youre doing fantastic though. Where can you find the B210k plan? I have a blackberry so have just been using it for the C25k but would love to see what the b210k involves

Hi everyone, I finished C25k last week and this week I'm "consolidating" by running for 30 minutes three times a week. I'm planning to join you all on Bridge to 10k next week as I have really enjoyed the structure and challenge of C25k and want to keep running. One thing I don't know is what distance I have been managing to do as I don't have any way of accurately measuring the distance. Do you think this matters? Can I just start B210k anyway on the basis that I'm interested in endurance and stamina rather than speed? Thought welcome x

People!!!!! Hurray!! lol x :D

Still reading with interest Jools. Sounds like youre doing fantastic though. Where can you find the B210k plan? I have a blackberry so have just been using it for the C25k but would love to see what the b210k involves

Facebook! But I think there's loads on the internet too. I adapted it a bit anyway as I didn't like the music choice.

Here's the link. x :)

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...45242572169075

Hi everyone, I finished C25k last week and this week I'm "consolidating" by running for 30 minutes three times a week. I'm planning to join you all on Bridge to 10k next week as I have really enjoyed the structure and challenge of C25k and want to keep running. One thing I don't know is what distance I have been managing to do as I don't have any way of accurately measuring the distance. Do you think this matters? Can I just start B210k anyway on the basis that I'm interested in endurance and stamina rather than speed? Thought welcome x

Hiya! :D If you're not worried about speed then I guess distance doesn't matter either. As long as you're happy doing what you're doing I'd have thought once your endurance/stamina improve the speed/distance will increase naturally anyway. Good luck. x :)

I'm with you real soon!! Will probably be Saturday my first run. :)
You're doing fab Just Jools.....!!!!!

biggysmalls said:

Well done for completing C25k!! Glad your joining us on B210k :) I think you'll be fine, as it is aimed at stamina rather than speed.

Thanks Jools. Looks really interesting so cant wait to get started when I finish c25k (3 more weeks left :D)

I'm with you real soon!! Will probably be Saturday my first run. :)
You're doing fab Just Jools.....!!!!!

Yippee!! :wee: Thanks. x :)

Thanks Jools. Looks really interesting so cant wait to get started when I finish c25k (3 more weeks left :D)

You're welcome. x :)

Looks like we'll have a little gang going soon. Can't wait to see how you all find it. x :D

Last edited:
I think I am a little apprehensive about the first run. Not quite sure why, but I seem to be making a lot of excuses not to do it. I feel like I havent had a run for ages, but it was only Sunday!! :(

I think I am a little apprehensive about the first run. Not quite sure why, but I seem to be making a lot of excuses not to do it. I feel like I havent had a run for ages, but it was only Sunday!! :(

Oh no I hope that's not because of what I said about my first run! :(

You'll be fine, you'll love it & you'll wonder what on earth I was making all the fuss about I'm sure! ;)

You could always do another 5k (or 2) and start B210K next week, just to get you back into it. x :hug99:

Yes I have done my first run!! I struggled a little with the last 5 mins, my legs were really aching!! I feel so much better for doing it.
I think it was the length of the workout that was putting me off Just Jools, don't worry it wasn't your comments. :)

Week 1, day 2 completed. It was much easier today thankfully. I am in two minds whether to do a 5k run to increase my speed at the w/e, or to do week day 3 of B210k.......mmmmnn decisions, decisions!

Back