B210K

That sounds really promising Jools. What date is your 8k?

Pinkie, I would be pretty gutted if I was you. Least you'll have it for the w/e :)

Sweet, I'm feeling much better today thanks. It has certainly taken it's time thou!! Are you going out with your Garmin 2moro?

I am running about 11.5 min mile, whereas on C25k I was doing 9 min mile. So slowed quite a bit.
I just completed wk 4 day 3 tonight. It's my first long run since getting this cold about 10 days ago, so coped much better than I thought I would. I have been doing odd 30 min runs, but that's all until 2nite. I am now officially back on track.....yeah!!!!

Love it, love it, love it, love i, love it!!!!!! :D

To be honest I just quick started it so that I could get out for my run & I found it really simple to use. It linked into the satelite fairly quicky & the menus are easy to navigate through. My running is every bit as slow as I thought it was :eek: at an average of 8.16 minutes a km & a maximum of 5.18 minutes per km. My average heartrate was 161bpm & maximum heartrate 181bpm. I burnt 539 calories and covered 6.48km.

Since coming home I have had a wee play with it & on the training menu there is intervals so I have inputted week 2 ready to start on wednesday evening. I'm dying to know what everyone else thinks of them now :)

Fiona - yes I run B210K on my iPhone. The one I have has gps built in which is great. How r u doing on C25K?

Sounds brilliant Sweet. It will certainly motivate you to go running. I get a bit obsessed with numbers on mine, I'm always trying to improve cals burnt, pace, distance etc. great for motivation though x

I think its good to know my pace now as a figure in black & white so that hopefully I'll be able to see it improving.

I know I follow slimming world but I use my fitness pal too (or at least I have started usingit again) coz I think its good to know the in & out if you know what I mean so I love being able to add the exercise calories :D makes all the difference some days!!!

Fiona - yes I run B210K on my iPhone. The one I have has gps built in which is great. How r u doing on C25K?

C25K done! Yay! It makes it seem really easy doesn't it? I still can't believe I've gone from not being able to run for ONE minute!! To running for 30 without needing to stop. I'll have to have a look on the app store for B210K :D
I'm still very slow, of course. Lol!

Sweet: I live on MFP, it's great seeing all the exercise cals. :)

Fiona: well done that's a great achievement!!!
The only advice I have is slow your pace down a bit when you start B210K. Good luck :)

Sweet: I live on MFP, it's great seeing all the exercise cals. :)

Fiona: well done that's a great achievement!!!
The only advice I have is slow your pace down a bit when you start B210K. Good luck :)

do you log everything you do as exercise like housework etc???

That sounds really promising Jools. What date is your 8k?

Thanks. 24th September. Well done getting back on track after your cold. x :)

Love it, love it, love it, love i, love it!!!!!! :D

To be honest I just quick started it so that I could get out for my run & I found it really simple to use. It linked into the satelite fairly quicky & the menus are easy to navigate through. My running is every bit as slow as I thought it was :eek: at an average of 8.16 minutes a km & a maximum of 5.18 minutes per km. My average heartrate was 161bpm & maximum heartrate 181bpm. I burnt 539 calories and covered 6.48km.

Fantastic, well done. New gadgets always help. So how long did 6.48km take then? x :)

C25K done! Yay! It makes it seem really easy doesn't it? I still can't believe I've gone from not being able to run for ONE minute!! To running for 30 without needing to stop.

Well done. It's a great feeling isn't it? x :)

Thanks. 24th September. Well done getting back on track after your cold. x :)

Fantastic, well done. New gadgets always help. So how long did 6.48km take then? x :)

Well done. It's a great feeling isn't it? x :)

Sorry left that bit out. it was 53 minutes including warm of 5 minutes & cool down of about 5

Sorry left that bit out. it was 53 minutes including warm of 5 minutes & cool down of about 5

Sounds pretty good to me. Don't think I've ever done a 5.18m/km!!! Well done. x :D

Hey all, My Garmin is upstairs charging. I will go out tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Glad to hear you found it easy to use, Sweet. I sometimes get a bit overwhelmed even at all the packaging with these gadgets and a bit stressed that it won't work or something (I'm a technophobe deep down).....Chat to you all tomorrow xx

Hey all, My Garmin is upstairs charging. I will go out tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Glad to hear you found it easy to use, Sweet. I sometimes get a bit overwhelmed even at all the packaging with these gadgets and a bit stressed that it won't work or something (I'm a technophobe deep down).....Chat to you all tomorrow xx

Oooh great. More stats to compare! How sad am I??!! x :giggle:

Pinkie its definitely worth going into work late for ;)

Biggysmalls, I am a complete technophobe & just muddle through where technology is concerned & I was able to get it up & running without the manual. Then I came back & read the manual & realised just how much it could do!!!! lol I'm better prepared for my next run & have the plan all inputted which should be better

Back