B210K

Aw, good luck, Sweet. I feel the same about the weather. Am lucky enough to manage well time-wise (In fact, the commitment to running gets me home earlier from work and to be honest, I don't think I'm any less productive!)
I might try to get a treadmill in a few months - don't have loads of space or money but I'm thinking the dark evenings could be a challenge, especially if it gets frosty/snowy.
All the best!

I'm still here too, just lurking. Lol. I haven't managed a run since Wednesday/ Thursday?? because of work and I didn't enjoy that one because it was going round and round in a non too big circle. Which felt stupid AND had a big hill in one half of each circle!!
I have got some part time hours in a bakery (of all places!!) but I should still be able to get out to my run along the river. With it being so long though I might go back a step in the program so I don't over do it. Good luck, everyone, on your running efforts.

I'm still here too. Haven't run in weeks but am hoping if all is fine with my ankle after my 8k on Saturday I can get back to some proper training. x :D

Wow well done, that's brilliant, Pinkie!

Well done Pinkie. I haven't been out for a week either due to time restraints and I don't want to end up witj an injury for the 8k on Saturday. Hopefully back to it next week :)

Fantastic time Pinkie!!!

I attempted a 10k yesterday, but after 15 mins had to walk as I had pain in one of my knees. I normally feel this towards the end of a 10k, but this is the first time I have had it so early on a run.......getting a bit worried :-(

Fantastic Pinkie, well done. x :D

Shazzabir said:
Fantastic time Pinkie!!!

I attempted a 10k yesterday, but after 15 mins had to walk as I had pain in one of my knees. I normally feel this towards the end of a 10k, but this is the first time I have had it so early on a run.......getting a bit worried :-(

Should you go see someone perhaps?? It doesn't sound good if you're getting pain so early in your run. :(

I made a bit of a boob tonight. I was supposed to be doing week 3 day 1 & had it in my head that it was 3 X 19 minute runs with a 1 minute walk in between. I remember thinking that seemed quite a jump from 15 minutes but found them easy enough. I've just checked the plan & now realised that it should have been 3 X 17 minutes but seeing as I found it ok I think I'm just going to carry on from week 4 & skip week 3. If I struggle down the line I'll redo a week if need be. I really enjoyed my run tonight though so I'm looking forward to the next one (& praying that the weather is half decent on monday :rolleyes:)

Thanks Fiona. I really enjoyed it too. I kept my pace steady & wasnt even out of breath at the end. You know the way you just get one of those runs where you feel like you could go on forever without a care in the world!!! :eek:

Well done Sweet your doing great!!!

I am going to go on the x-trainer today and if my knee copes ok I am going to attempt a 5k on Saturday. Keep your fingers crossed!!!!

I've woke up this morning full of the cold!!! :mad: I knew it was only a matter of time since the kids have gone back to school but to have felt great last night (well ok I had a few sniffles) to feeling rubbish this morning. I just hope it doesnt hang around too long so I can get back to exercising. I took my littlest out for a wee walk this morning & will do soe housework this afternoon to try & burn a few calories but its just not the same!!! :cry:

Oh no! Hope you feel better soon. x :hug99:

Back