B210K

Pinkie1973 said:
Ooh in Kent? That's only about half hour from me. Did you have to pay to get into the grounds though?

What they're doing now is pay once, go back free for a year. So it cost us £30 odd the first time but now we can just keep going whenever we feel like a drive out. Where abouts are you then because we're only half an hour away too, Strood, Medway towns?

Yeah the other side of Medway. My sister gets those annual tickets (she's a childminder) and often goes. I've never thought of going just to run round the grounds though. Have you ever been to the summer fireworks night there - Händel's water music. They used to have all the canons go off. Great stuff.

No I've never seen them and I think you'd have to pay extra for events like that. I've always wanted to go to the hot air balloon festival but it was too early in the morning for me. Lol!

I've never been to Leeds castle, it looks lovely. I grew up in Kent & missed the school trip, ah well!!

Week 1 run 1 today & I did it! It felt hard though, well the last 5 mins anyway! :)

Thanks Pimkie, just had a quick nose back through the thread & saw you did 10k in under 60 mins.....wow! That's where I'm hoping to be! :)

Yes I struggled with week 1 as well Slimjim. It really does get easier though :)

Thanks for the messages, I will be persevering although day 2 wasn't any easier than day 1, worse in fact !! Oh dear! Not doing day 3 this week as no time, will do on Monday. I'll do a 5k on Friday (I don't fancy running at 5am!).

I upgraded my already paid for app to allow gps as you can't run 2 apps together (grr!). However, I do like the upgrade as I know my run & walk pace....I now understand previous posts! My avg run pace was 6m28, not ideal, but I know I'll get there....I also blame crossing roads & mean drivers for a high pace rate (any excuse!)

Hope you're all getting on well :)

I think most of us struggled till mid wk2 to be honest so stick at it, you're doing great. x :)

slimjim79 said:
Thanks for the messages, I will be persevering although day 2 wasn't any easier than day 1, worse in fact !! Oh dear! Not doing day 3 this week as no time, will do on Monday. I'll do a 5k on Friday (I don't fancy running at 5am!).

I upgraded my already paid for app to allow gps as you can't run 2 apps together (grr!). However, I do like the upgrade as I know my run & walk pace....I now understand previous posts! My avg run pace was 6m28, not ideal, but I know I'll get there....I also blame crossing roads & mean drivers for a high pace rate (any excuse!)

Hope you're all getting on well :)

Wow!! 6m28 is super fast! Well done :)
Also do you have an iPhone? If so, I run c25k and Nike+ together no problem :)

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I have an iPhone 4 but my B210K app doesn't allow map my run to work! I haven't got the Nike+ BUT I have ordered some Nike free run & the Nike+ so they will probably run together. However, whilst I was disgruntled at the 69p (cheapskate!) upgrade it's great to see my walk & run paces separately & it also shows me my time for each km....all good!

That's interesting Welshtigger because that's the sane phone as me and mine won't run both. I emailed the makers of the B210k app and they agreed it wouldn't work?!?!

Directly from the 'help' section of the app :)

image-518219285.png

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Back