B210K

Right well I've got the latest software. I think I must only have a 3G rather than a 3GS which would explain it! Can't wait to upgrade to a 4 next year!!!

I have one more run to do then I will have completed this program!!! Today I only managed 5.5 miles, but made the mistake of only eating a banana before running. I felt so tired and knew after 20 mins it was fuel related!! Normally I run having eating too much beforehand, guess it was the opposite today!! Will learn one of these day, lol :)

NEW SHOES......took my Nike free runs out for a 5K spin just now (too early to do an hours workout) & did it in 26m51s.....can't Adam & Eve it!!!!! That's nearly 7 minutes quicker than last Friday!!!! Think it's a combo of new shoes, the fact that I've done w1d1&2 so increased my time/distance & the time of day (5:30am). But whatever it is I am MEGA chuffed, hence the million or so exclamation marks!!!!! Also used the Nike+ sensor for the first time so it could be that it's more or less accurate than map my run hence the big leap. Still it felt relatively 'easy' & I feel fabulous!!! Bring on 10k :D

Well, may be not, just googled Nike+ accuracy & it seems I have to calibrate it, which I haven't, so chances are I'm very wrong :( Shouldn't have been so quick to brag! Love my new shoes though!! :)

Keep going everyone!

Finished week 1 today, looking forward to the end of week 2 as you're all promising it won't be so utterly impossible!!!!

I have now calibrated my Nike+ & yesi was WRONG!! But still pleased as based on my calibrated pace I did 4.5k in 26m51, which is 6min/km & I know I could've kept that pace up if I'd realised. So basically I can now do 5k in 30 mins!!!

Not sure how my other 2 runs this week will work out as I'm away with work & I'm not sure I'll be able to commit to long runs. If not I will do 5k runs & endeavour to do them in 30 min or less!

How's everyone getting on?

Well done slimjim. I've not done anything for a couple of weeks but going out this morning. Just going to do a short run as it's been a couple of weeks and I'm still recovering from this cold but hopefully back to the plan towards the end of the week.

Half marathon WOW! That's a lot of miles!

I tried W2R1 but it was a DISAAASTER as Craig Revel-Horwood would say! I was trail running as there isn't much choice around....tough & I had to give up!! I ended up doing a little walk mid first run & starting run 3 late & finishing it early!! About 40 min in total so not the worst! Will carry on when I'm home & in my comfort zone....or more so than today anyway!! ;)

I came to do my last B210k today, but then realised I had actually finished last week...!!!
Yes half marathon training here we come!!! :)

Back